• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Organization of Lumineon Followers V 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Suppose I should welcome our two newest members to the clan.

Ero-Sennin

Yea, bla bla bla! Ya I'm leaving the clan, haven't done much but it was fun til it lasted.
And bulldogs, I want a battle from you!!

Did I get kicked out of the tourney yet?

*checks*

Apparently not. Well, I've got a lot of work to do this week, so I'd like to get this done over the weekend, but if my opponent absolutely must get it in before then, then I'll see what I can do. But yeah, weekends preferred.

Bulldogs

Banned
Yea, bla bla bla! Ya I'm leaving the clan, haven't done much but it was fun til it lasted.And bulldogs, I want a battle from you!!

s'matta wit you??

Demitrius

Banned
Yeah, the tourny needs to continue. Daveh is busy for a bit, so he has an excuse, AB and Neto could possibly get their battle done soon. As for Mudkip v Dude, Dude is banned so Mudkip wins by default.

Bulldogs

Banned
Wonder when dude will be back? lol anyway new drawings up link in sig. thought you might like.

Ero-Sennin

Yea, bla bla bla! Ya I'm leaving the clan, haven't done much but it was fun til it lasted.
And bulldogs, I want a battle from you!!

Scratch that. I want stay here, sorry about that :s... SOLF r family.

Bulldogs

Banned
Damn fucking straight. Get yo *** back hur

Demitrius

Banned
Welcome to the clan, Niller~!

hobby

Dave and Gar have their excuse, but AB and Neto really need to get their battle done soon otherwise it goes to the coin toss, they have until Sunday, that should be more than enough time.

Bulldogs

Banned
Apple and Neto have time issues actually. I see Neto at like 12 on weekdays but apple has a bedtime or something lol

Yeah, the tourny needs to continue. Daveh is busy for a bit, so he has an excuse, AB and Neto could possibly get their battle done soon. As for Mudkip v Dude, Dude is banned so Mudkip wins by default.

Maybe you'd be willing to let someone stand in for dude? Just until he either gets back here, or untill that person that is standing in for him wins.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I think Jeyre may be throwing in a subtle hint there.....

EDIT: Welcome to the newest member to swell the ranks, Nilla!

Last edited:

Demitrius

Banned
I think get that feeling also....

Jeyre, would you by any chance want to take his place? (chew)

I think Jeyre may be throwing in a subtle hint there.....

EDIT: Welcome to the newest member to swell the ranks, Nilla!

I think get that feeling also....

Jeyre, would you by any chance want to take his place? (chew)

I do believe I could throw together a few Bugs and make a pretty nasty team. I'll set up a time to get the battle in with Mudkip, suppossing you are allowing it to happen.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
We would have to wait for Hoppy to be totally sure, but I reckon it should be okay.

Demitrius

Banned
Hobby wouldn't really care, anyways x3 As long as the tourny gets up and finishes.

Demitrius

Banned
Dion was not loyal to Lumineon. He never was, t'was a shame. Have fun wherever you roam, Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.