• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Organization of Lumineon Followers V 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs

Banned
Same as above. Gtg. SOLF has all the good battlers and is about to dominate. Me needz some competition. Tchao

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I guess I can kinds be to blame for some of these leavings (d)

But I'll still be here for a while yet.

zapper22001

Join BLD
I am going to break my loyalty oath to SOFL so I might as well leave.

Demitrius

Banned
Sad day indeed. These oathbreakers. It is no matter, we are still strong. Lumineon shall live on forever.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
I am sorry but I am leaving, I don't know what it is, but it seems like things around here aren't right, anyways I had a fun time, good luck with the clan hobby and kitty =).

Unfortunately I'm not liking the road this clan is headed towards...

Because of this, I am posting my leave. Besides the fact that I have realized that this is just a wannabe TL (no offense hobby you did nothing wrong, or ging), I also have some other personal reasons as to why I'm leaving. I'm not leaving because of ging's clan either.

I still wish this clan the best of luck.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
^

yeah, I am gone too, for the same reason pretty much, so there is really nothing much to say, see ya guys.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
._.

heathens

I kinda hate to ride the bandwagon, but seeing as this clan really isn't getting anywhere, and it's not like I was such a huge part to it, so I think I'll also take my leave.

tbh, I'm not joining any more clans for awhile, and I can't say I'm extremely interested in Pokemon as much as I used to be.

Ero-Sennin

Alright well I've decided to make my leave here in order to join another clan I promised to join cos pro

I only joined the clan cos I liked the people in it and seeing how I can still talk to these people whenever I want on the chat since non clan members are always allowed on apparently I'll be leaving.

Adios

^ I second that.

New clan coming up,so that im in 3 so i gotta leave.

It was fun while it lasted but cbf.

baifornao (chew)

Same as above. Gtg. SOLF has all the good battlers and is about to dominate. Me needz some competition. Tchao

I am going to break my loyalty oath to SOFL so I might as well leave.

I am sorry but I am leaving, I don't know what it is, but it seems like things around here aren't right, anyways I had a fun time, good luck with the clan hobby and kitty =).

Unfortunately I'm not liking the road this clan is headed towards...

Because of this, I am posting my leave. Besides the fact that I have realized that this is just a wannabe TL (no offense hobby you did nothing wrong, or ging), I also have some other personal reasons as to why I'm leaving. I'm not leaving because of ging's clan either.

I still wish this clan the best of luck.

^

yeah, I am gone too, for the same reason pretty much, so there is really nothing much to say, see ya guys.

I kinda hate to ride the bandwagon, but seeing as this clan really isn't getting anywhere, and it's not like I was such a huge part to it, so I think I'll also take my leave.

tbh, I'm not joining any more clans for awhile, and I can't say I'm extremely interested in Pokemon as much as I used to be.

Fools. You guys don't know the meaning of family, do you?
Well cya <3

Demitrius

Banned
What Dave and Ero said.

The clan isn't getting anywhere? Yes, it is. Its on its way to becoming one of the best. Ging made a clan and the lot of you decided to join. Those who remain are the true family here. We who remain care for each other and the clan.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I feel kinda guilty at the amount of people leaving as I'm kinda the reason for it =/

But I'll remain loyal to Lumineon until he decides to leave us.

Demitrius

Banned
The first storm has arrived. Many were swept away. Those who are loyal to Lumineon will withstand the storm and see it through.

We are young
We are far
Born in this world as it all falls apart
We are strong
We don't belong

I see the children in the rain like the parade before the pain
I see the love, I see the hate, I see this world that we can make
I see the life, I see the sky, Give it all to see you fly
Yes, we wave this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it
Watch the beauty of all our lies passing right before my eyes
I hear the hate in all your words. all the wars to make us hurt
We get so sick of so sick, we never wanted all this
Medication for the kids with no reason to live

So we
March to the drums of the dammed as we come
Watch it burn in the sun - we are numb

We are young
We are far
We are strong
We don't belong

As we walk among these shadows, in these streets, this field of battle
Take it up, we wear the medal, raise your hands with burning candles
Hear us whisper in the dark, hear in the rain you see the spark
Feel the beating of our hearts, fleeting hope as we depart
All together, walk alone against all we've ever known
All we've ever really wanted was a place to call our home
But you take all we are; the innocence of our hearts
Made to kneel before the alter as you tear us apart

So we
March to the drums of the dammed as we come
Watch it burn in the sun - we are numb

We are young
We are far
We are strong
We don't belong

We will fight or we will fall
Till the angels save us all

We are young
We are far
We are strong
We don't belong

We are young
We are far
We are strong
We don't belong
Hollywood Undead- Young​

Last edited:

hobby

Wow, this was unexpected, but whatever, does not bother me in the slightest if people leave. The thing that was a little odd was the assumption that we were going nowhere, we are in a war atm, we have moved out of casual faster than most clans and we have another war already lined up, definitely not going anywhere at all.

@atomic, none taken, I can see what you mean.

seeing how I can still talk to these people whenever I want on the chat since non clan members are always allowed on

Oh really? I am the only one of the leaders left here, so you can rest assured this is going to change, Ging and Kitty may have been soft on this point, but I will not be so kind, if you are not a member of this clan and are seen there without good reason, you will be banned, that is my final decision. Experience in TL haas told me it is the visitors that are the problem in the chats and I will not have that sort of thing happening again.

Ero-Sennin

I'm out too. SOLF wont be as fun as it use to be with all those ppl gone and Demi r banned.

Leaving, If The owner doesn't care about it anymore, why should I, Have fun guys, Good luck, I'll miss the time I had with solf.

Leaving, If The owner doesn't care about it anymore, why should I, Have fun guys, Good luck, I'll miss the time I had with solf.

Status
Not open for further replies.