• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Santa 2011

Hello, Digital Media traffic. November, the time of the year nothing really happens. But luckily for us, December is in reach with its widely known holiday, Christmas. For some of us, it's about celebrating that Jesus was born.

But for you and me, two people very used to the attitude of contests, showing others how much better you are than them and rubbing it in their faces, this Christmas will be about appreciating your fellow amateur designer.

Secret Santa '11
Approved by Santa Claus (Skiyomi).

Secret Santa
Secret Santa is a pretty basic concept. A crowd of people gather and they give each other gifts, anonymously. Well what we're going to do is the same, only we're giving each other signatures.​
How do I enter and participate in this contest?
If you want to enter, you fill in the form below. Do note that you're not getting a free signature, you must also make a signature for someone else. After you've entered, I will pair you up with someone and you're going to make that person a signature. After that, you send me your finished thing and I'll forward it to the recipent.​
How do I make sure I enjoy this contest to the maximum?
You shall not submit an image to go with your request. Your santa will choose an image to go with your request, this'll make it even more fun. :rolleyes: You shall not specify on anything else other than what's on the form. You shall not tell anyone who you have, or whine about who you have, for that matter. Have your signature done before 25 December, so I can give them away on Christmas day.​
Where is this form you speak off?
I want to join Secret Santa 11'.

Text:
Style:
Example of how to do it correctly:

Text: Ransacked
Style: Grungy and dramatic.

Participants - 14​

You can sign up until 1 December.

So I C+P'ed some of Giggity...'s thread, whatcha' gonna do, homeboy?

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Let's rock.

Text: Stay Gold.

Style: Surreal, dream-like

Last edited:

Text: Chellochello!
Style: Season Like and whimsical

EDIT: If you mean like type of sig, anything but just a regular banner, I would prefer a frag or if they do animation banners thats cool, my top two choices are frag or animation.

Last edited:

Text: radical
Style: cute, maybe a little grungy

Last edited:

DarkEmerl123

Railgun~

Text: None
Style: Simple, cute

Last edited:
Text is what you want it to say, literally. So don't write what kind of font you want.

Styles is something like 'grunge' or 'cute'. Not a type of banner so don't write something like 'a fragmentation banner' or 'an animated banner'.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Text is what you want it to say, literally. So don't write what kind of font you want.

Styles is something like 'grunge' or 'cute'. Not a type of banner so don't write something like 'a fragmentation banner' or 'an animated banner'.

Good point, my bad. I made the edit.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™

Text: Kelz
Style: Christmas-themed

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Im gonna repost again.. as my old one was messy xD Also a question, are we gonna receive out Secret Santas' BEFORE December?

Text: Lyra is LYRAWESOME
Style: Probly anything cute xD NO PINK PLZZZ. Red, blue, White and Black are my faves. Thanks, nya~

Yay. Hope it goes swell this year. :p

Text: Sweet May
Style: cute and bright

~Light

Text: something that goes with the banner, or none, can't think of anything atm.
Style: vector

This looks like a lot of fun ^^

Last edited:

orangezilla

Who's dar man

Text: None
Style: Clean Cut and Bold

This is a brilliant idea, gonna have fun making someone's banner :)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer

Text: Maz2468's Holiday!
Style: Happy, and Festive.

X-5

Banner-making N00b
Text: X!
Style: Explosive

Last edited:
If you haven't received a PM by now or if I messed up something else or if you just have a question in general, feel free to PM me.