• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Santa 2012

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Secret Santa 2012

approved by Skiyomi & Sweet May. thread modelled after pupintheturd's thread last year.

What?
In real-life, chances are you've probably participated in Secret Santa or Kris Kringle. For those of you who haven't, each person who participates anonymously gives a gift to someone else, whose name they draw out of a hat. We'll be doing the same thing, except with banners.

How?
If you want to participate, just fill in the form below and make a post. You can sign up from now until Wednesday 5th December. On Thursday 6th December, I'll randomly assign each participant someone, and you'll have to make that someone a banner based on what they filled out on the form. Send me your finished banned by Wednesday December 19th, and I'll distribute the gifts in this thread on Friday December 21st.

Only sign up if you're actually going to make a banner for someone else; otherwise it's not fair. Your Secret Santa will choose the image(s) for your banner to make things more fun; only fill in the specified details on the form. Don't tell anyone who you have, don't complain about who you have, etc. And have fun, of course.

Timeline
Thursday 22nd November - Wednesday 5th December - Sign-ups
Thursday 6th December - Secret Santas assigned

Wednesday 19th December - Deadline for banner submission
Friday 21st December - Banners distributed

Form
Fill in the form below if you want to participate.

I'd like to join Secret Santa 2012.

Username:
Text on banner:
Style:

for example:

Username: zhanton
Text on banner: Chaos
Style: Grunge

Have fun. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

-Blood Red Absol
-PopPrincess_Lyra
-TheSketchQueen
-Mochi10
-Hermosa Caldera
-The Crusader
-Sweet May

Last edited:

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Sure, This sounds like a fun idea :3

Username: Blood Red Absol
Text on banner: The Mad Scientist
Style: Simple

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
YAY someone made this thread up ^_^ nya~

Username: PopPrincess_Lyra
Text on banner: Lyrawesome
Style: VERY princessy and cute :3

Last edited:

Mochi10

MEWsic <3
Sounds like fun~ Hope a lot of people will participate. :3

Username: Mochi10
Text on banner: I've got a tough shell, but a sweet center.
Style: Anything is fine, but I prefer something colorful.

Username: pupintheturd/Hermosa Caldera
Text on banner: Hermosa Caldera
Style: rough and grungy

---

weeeeeeeeee

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Blood Red Absol, Mochi10 and pupintheturd: accepted. Thanks for signing up, guys.

PopPrincess_Lyra and TheSketchQueen, please edit your sign-ups to abide by this rule:

Your Secret Santa will choose the image(s) for your banner to make things more fun; only fill in the specified details on the form.

So basically remove the "I want Lyra"/"I want Mewtwo" parts of your sign-up and you're good to go.

e: Great, I'll add you to the list, TheSketchQueen. Also, PopPrincess_Lyra, unless you actually want the banner to say "Anything that suits it.", please edit that part of your sign-up form as well :p So at least the person who's making your banner has some direction to go in.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Blood Red Absol, Mochi10 and pupintheturd: accepted. Thanks for signing up, guys.

PopPrincess_Lyra and TheSketchQueen, please edit your sign-ups to abide by this rule:

So basically remove the "I want Lyra"/"I want Mewtwo" parts of your sign-up and you're good to go.

e: Great, I'll add you to the list, TheSketchQueen. Also, PopPrincess_Lyra, unless you actually want the banner to say "Anything that suits it.", please edit that part of your sign-up form as well :p So at least the person who's making your banner has some direction to go in.

Alright, I edited it, I hope I done it right this time ^w^ nya~

The Crusader

Username: Jew_Bagel
Text on banner: This is the end
Style: umm whatever my secret santa is best at I guess :3

I admit I haven't done a single graphic since Spring but it doesn't hurt making things for you guys. :]

Username: Sweet May
Text on banner: Heaven Bliss
Style: Cute and abstract

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Thanks for signing up everyone! I've just sent out all the PMs saying who you'll be making a banner for; if you didn't receive a PM, please let me know asap.

Remember, get your banners into me by Wednesday December 19th! Thanks!

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Lol, I just realized the Banners are being distributed on the 21st which is the end of the Mayan calendar (also my mum's birthday) xD

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Merry Christmas everyone!

For PopPrincess_Lyra:

lyrawesome_zpsa932933d.png

For Mochi10:

ssdmn.png

For The Crusader:

thisistheendbanner-1.png

For Hermosa Caldera:

Grunge-1.jpg

For Blood Red Absol:

zmZvI.png

RL4eA.png

(two banners, well aren't you lucky!)

For Sweet May:

R32v3.png

For TheSketchQueen:

ss-thesketchqueen.png

TheSketchQueen --> PopPrincess_Lyra
PopPrincess_Lyra --> Mochi10
Mochi10 --> The Crusader
Blood Red Absol --> Hermosa Caldera
Hermosa Caldera --> Blood Red Absol
The Crusader Zhanton --> Sweet May
Sweet May --> TheSketchQueen

Once again, merry Christmas everyone, and thankyou for participating! :)