• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Spell Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star✰Destroyer

No Im NOT Luke's dad
I would like a wallpaper.
Image(s):
sealeo.png
sceptile.png
jirachi-1.png
officialartworkstufff-1.gif

Size:1366x768
Text:Come At Me Bro
Color Preferences:rainbow shining colors
Additional Information:make it look like a dramatic team pose

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I would like a full signature.
Image(s): http://991.com/newGallery/Alanis-Morissette-Ironic-76261.jpg
Banner Size: 400 x 200
Text on Banner: None
Text Outside Banner: Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right..... and life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up IN YOUR FACE.
Color Preferences: White in the banner, and the font colors for the text outside.
Additional Information: Can you cut out the text in the image I gave you and make the font of the text Old Typewriter?

It's good to see you have another shop, Skiyomi :)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I would like a banner.
Image(s): http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/f/fd/Zoro1.png
Size: probably 500x300 or less
Text: roronoa zoro
Color Preferences: whatever looks good
Additional Information: thanks in advance, and I'm going to be using this on a different forum.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Star✰Destroyer: Denied. 1. Your account must be over a month old to request here. 2. You're only allowed a maximum of 2 images on a wallpaper. 3. The images you've provided are much too small for a wallpaper-sized image. Strike one. If you decide to request again when you're elligible to request, then please read the rules.

Flyingpichu64: Accepted.

goomi123: Accepted.

fizzay: Accepted. But note that the size you're asking for is over the 600 pixel width limit allowed for signatures on this forum. If you intend to use this in your signature here then you'll need to edit the size before I get to it.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Articuno_rocks: You're welcome!

#chelloressurection: Denied. Sorry, but the image you've provided is too small and bad quality to use. Also, and this is something everyone should keep in mind--if you want graphic that goes on top of a website or at the top of a thread, use the header form. It avoids confusion because if you use the banner form I assume you want a signature banner and therefore expect it to fit within the size allowed at this board for signatures.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'm takin' teh drawing spot, I say XD nya~

I would like a human drawing.
Image Reference(s): Amelia~ (I went and scanned my DVD instead XD)
Description/Details: Just a proud pose of her in that outfit, also winking.. her right eye is the one's closed. Can ya make her wear a red bow-headband based on Lyra's bow? If not.. its fine :3
Sig sized: Nope - Make it any size you want coz I'ma shrink it anyway.
Background:Transparent

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Purplepassion: Accepted.

PopPrincess_Lyra: Accepted.

All request slots are now full.

EDIT: Here's this batch of requests done. Please remember to save/host these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Jagged Little Pill:

jaggedlittlepillrequest1.png

The Mysterious Stranger:

themysteriousstrangerrequest1.png

fizzay:

fizzayrequest2.png

Purplepassion:

purplepassionrequest1.png

PopPrincess_Lyra: I really struggled on this one, so I'm sorry if it didn't turne out as good as you wanted.

Click thumbnail for full-view:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I would like an avatar signature.
Image(s) for Avatar 1: Barry
Image(s) for Avatar 2: Gary
Image(s) for Avatar 3: Trip
Text: The Unbeatable Rivals! ★Midnight★ watericedragon Moonlight Absol! Together, we are unstoppable!
Color Preferences: Maybe fire colors such as red, orange, and yellow
Additional Information: May the words "The Unbeatable Rivals!" be above the 3 avatars. "★Midnight★" under avatar #1, "watericedragon" under avatar #2, and "Moonlight Absol" under avatar #3. Can the words "Together, we are unstoppable!" be under the names?

I hope this doesn't sound too complicating. ^^;
Thank you! :)

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I would like an extracted signature.
Image: http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/044/005.jpg
Text: Darkpaw
Darkpaw isn't amused by your stupidity. STSCU and deal with it.
Additional Information: Can you have the first part of the text bigger and above the rest of the text? (The first part being Darkpaw.) Also, I really don't want the trees and stuff in the background, but if you can't remove it, that's fine.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Jagged Little Pill & Purplepassion: You're welcome :)

watericedragon: Accepted.

winterbreezesrule: Denied. Sorry, but the image you've provided is too small and obscured to be suitable for an extracted sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.