• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Spell Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
holy amazing, that's, well... amazing! thank you so so much

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ PPL & The Mysterious Stranger: You're welcome :)

Mew_: Accepted.

AceTrainerMohamed: Accepted.

Highway Hero: Denied. The images you've provided are too small for a wallpaper, you need to supply me an actual size you want for a wallpaper, and the rules clearly state that you can have a maximum of 2 images in a wallpaper. Strike one. 24-hour ban timed from this post.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I would like a Pokemon drawing.
Image Reference(s): Drawing Refrerence
Description/Details: I know the image is fuzzy,but its basically a Lucario wearing a white T-shirt,This color shorts,and a lime green bandana around its neck that says "Hetalia"
Sig sized: can it be big but not TOO big?
Background: Transparent

;448;Thank-you! OwO ;448;

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
HatenaCAMERON: Accepted. But could you be more specific with you're sizing? Because I have no idea what "big but not TOO big?" means, particularly since I don't know what you plan on using this for.

Also, to everyone, keep in mind that I've got a lot of final projects to work on right now. There will be delays.

EDIT: Next batch of requests is done. Please remember to save/host these on your own accounts and give credit. I hope you like them.

#chelloressurection:

chelloressurectionrequest2.png

watericedragon:

watericedragonrequest1.png

Mew_:

mew_request1.png

AceTrainerMohamed:

acetrainermohamedrequest1.png

HatenaCAMERON:

hatenacameron.png

I'm keeping requests open right now, but anyone wanting a request should keep in mind that I've got a lot of school projects to work on right now, so things will be delayed here.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Ohai again :3 nya~

I would like a human drawing.
Image Reference(s):Lina
Description/Details: Her horse costume..thing: Link1 and Link2
Posing like this and also can ya make her hold a cookie instead: Link3
Her face expression is something like..happy, cheerful. Or like that Pikachu one.
Sig sized: Make it the same size as the Star-Amelia one.
Background: Transparent

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I would like a banner.
Image(s): this and this
Size: standard banner size
Text: Unknown Soldier
Color Preferences: whatever you think looks good
Additional Information: If you could, have Brandon be off to one side, with regirock's upper body as the background for the rest of the banner.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ HatenaCAMERON, watericedragon, Mew_, and #chelloressurection: You're welcome :)

PopPrincess_Lyra: Accepted.

Puretrainer: Accepted.

Jagged Little Pill: Accepted.

Janovy

Banned
I would like a banner.

Image(s): 1 (as a reference)
Size: 320 x 96
Text: Essence of Life (bottom right corner) & "You can't escape your destiny" in the upper left corner.
Color Preferences: It's up to you, you're an artist after all, just make it darker and edgier, use colors you think fit well.
Additional Information: You did this banner, the picture of which I linked to you in images, before. My story is still going on and now with the introduction of part two I'd like a new banner. ^^ Anyway, I'd like for the font to remain the same as on the image I gave you. Put the title 'Essence of Life' in the bottom right corner and the line "You can't escape your destiny" in the upper left corner.

The last banner turned out marvelous, so I have fate that you'll do a great job this time around too!

Thanks in advance, Skiyomi! :)

Takeo

Oh, I've been needing a new banner

I would like a banner.
Image(s): Here you go
Size: as allowed by serebii
Text: Dance With the Devil
Color Preferences: What ever brings out the evilness of it
Additional Information: Blood splatter, actually whatever you think is best, i rather not restrict you from whatever vision you have for the banner maybe

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
I'll take the last spot.

I would like a text signature.

Text:
"Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that
exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it".
Sir Henry Royce

Color Preferences: Go with classic black and white. Text - white. Border - black.
Font type: What you used in example 1 looks good. Either that or a typewriter font will suffice.
Additional Information: I set the text exactly as I want it. Now, I don't need it anytime soon so take your time. And good luck with your finals.

EDIT: Aw, it looks like I was beat to the punch by Takeo. Feel free to ignore this request.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Janovy: Accepted.

Takeo: Accepted.

All request slots are now full.

EDIT: This batch of requests is done. Please remember to save/host these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

PopPrincess_Lyra:

Click thumbnail for full-view:

Puretrainer:

puretrainerrequest1.png

Jagged Little Pill:

jaggedlittlepillrequest2.png

Janovy:

janovyrequest1.png

Takeo: Kurogane is AWESOME.

takeorequest1.png

Thanks for your continued patience, guys. I'm not done with this term yet, so I'm gonna have to be a Slowpoke for a little while longer, but I'm coming down the home stretch.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
thanks so much it looks amazing =D

Status
Not open for further replies.