• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Spell Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ bobyjoe5000 & PPL: You’re welcome!

djhappy: Accepted.

Smartd: Accepted.

Nightfall715: Accepted.

TheBluePorygon: Accepted.

pikapop: Accepted.

Pokemonpa7: Denied. Sorry, pikapop got the last slot before you did.

meowth_city: Denied. Ditto for the above.

All request slots are now full.

EDIT: Finished this batch of requests. Please remember to save/host these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

djhappy:

djhappyrequest1.png

Smartd:

smartdrequest1.png

Nightfall715:

nightfall715request1.png

TheBluePorygon:

theblueporygonrequest1.png

pikapop:

pikapoprequest1.png

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Smartd, djhappy, & Nightfall715: You're welcome :)

meowth_city: Accepted.

Pokemonpa7: Accepted.

Skywardswordsman: Denied. Your account must be over a month old to request here.

AmericanPi

Write on
Thanks for answering my questions via VM Skiyomi, so now I'll post my request...

I would like a text signature.

Text: 'Cause baby you're a firework,
Come on, show them what you're worth!
Make 'em go, "oh, oh, oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y!

Color Preferences: Specified in the text - basically, I'd like the signature to be the same colors as the text I posted.
Font type: Cursive
Additional Information: Can you add a white outline so it's visible on all skins? Thanks. :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hiya, Skiyomi! It's been quite a long while since we last interacted with each other, hoping you'd still remember me. lol
But yeah, I'd love to request from you again, if possible. If accepted, thanks! :]

I would like a banner.
Image(s): [x]
Size: 300 x 150
Text: Eternal and unconditional love.
Color Preferences: Any light colors will do.
Additional Information: None. You can surprise me. xD

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ pikapop: You're welcome!

Articuno_rocks: Accepted.

starfire_jirachi: Accepted. (And it's nice to hear from you again!)

I would like a banner.
Image(s):http://i49.*******.com/ic3693.png
Size:700x100
Text:Chronicles of Time
(Subtext) What If You Could Turn Back Time?

Color Preferences: Dark and gloomy, perhaps black and white or Sepia
Additional Information: The main text should be a lot bigger than the subtext. The main text could go right over the clock and kind of blend in, just as long as you can still tell it's a clock if you look. If the image could be centered and then fade out to a black pattern or render around the left and right sides that would work well as I want the banner to be bigger than the picture currently is. Any cool effects or renders that you think would work well would be loved, I am going for a very old and vintage look.

I hope I filled this out correctly, I apologize if I didn't, and I thank you in advance if you could make this for me.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
samurottwarrior: Accepted. But realize that the size you're asking for goes beyond the width limit allowed on this site for signatures (600 is the max) so if you want to use the banner as a signature on this site then you'll have to edit the size you're asking for before I get to it.

All request slots are now full.

EDIT: This batch of requests is done. Please remember to save/host these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

meowth_city:

meowth_cityrequest1.png

Pokemonpa7:

pokemonpa7request1.png

Articuno_rocks:

articuno_rocksrequest1.png

starfire_jirachi:

starfire_jirachirequest1.png

samurottwarrior:

samurottwarriorrequest1.png

samurottwarrior:

samurottwarriorrequest1.png

Has anyone ever told you that your amazing? I'm sure they have, cause it's true. 24 hours and your done? Fastest I've ever seen. And the banner! It's absolutely amazing, much better than I could have hoped for. Thank you so much Skiyomi!

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ samurottwarrior & Pokemonpa7: You're welcome! :)

chellochello: Denied. You have to wait 7 days after receiving your request until you can request a new one. You've only waited 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.