• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

• Cyrus

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Chandler

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Welcome to my Mansion... Me? I am called La Voix. I am an omnipotent being that watches over this humble home, acting as a guide and a referee. A referee for what, you ask? For this game you shall enter...

I shall explain. Eighteen of you have entered this competition, hoping for fame and fortune. However, to enter this competition, you had a price to pay: You had to reveal the whole wide world your deepest, darkest secret. But that's what this game is all about. The objective is simple: Find out as most secrets as you can, but don't let anyone figure out yours.

Well, I shall be off... La Voix expects much of you... La Voix, signing off.

Da Rules:
  1. Activity is a must. If you think you won't be active, you might want to reconsider joining.
  2. Like any game, all forum rules apply, so read them. Now.
  3. After your elimination, you have one more post to make, use it wisely.
  4. If you like, you may roleplay, but remember, don't overdo it.
  5. When nominating, you must include a reason for those nominations.
  6. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SECRET, IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME.

How the Game is played:
  1. Everyone starts with 5000 poké in their bank accounts.
  2. When guessing a secret, PM me that you are guessing [character name]'s secret, and bold what you think the secret is. I'll post a scene telling you if you are right or wrong. If you get it right, you win all the money that was in [character name]'s bank account at the time. If you get it wrong, you lose half of the money you had to them.
  3. When nominating, boys will nominate girls and vice-versa, unless I say other wise. Once two candidates are chosen, a poll will be put up to see who will go home. The one with the most votes leaves.
  4. Everything La Voix says, goes. not obeying La Voix will result in penalties.
  5. When talking to me in PMs, imagine your character is talking in a Confessionary. Anything that happens there, STAYS there unless La Voix (me) says otherwise.
  6. Again, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SECRET.
  7. There are three types of tasks: Secret Tasks, which are given by PM to a contestant, House Tasks, which are given to the house as a whole, and Bank Tasks, given when someone with money is eliminated and we need to distribute the money.
  8. Expect twists and turns every single step of the journey. I thought that was obvious, but you never know.

Contestants:
;475; Ansem the Wise… 2250 poké in account
:635: Lovina… 6500 poké in account
;462; Gamma… 9500 poké in account
;301; Fiona… 9000 poké in account
:563: Fidaa Abatu… 0 poké in account - Eliminated
:547: Emerald Zhestakova-Krugens… aka Emmy… 6625 poké in account
;190; Pumba…10000 poké in account
;414; Bradley … 13250 poké in account
;196; Erika… 10900 poké in account
;249-d; Cyrus… 20000 poké in account
;317; Wadsworth III… 9000 poké in account
:609: Chandler… 6500 poké in account
:572: Mia… 4500 poké in account
;000; ???... 0 poké in account Eliminated
;136; Macy… 6525 poké in account
;216; Navi… 11750 poké in account
:502: Jeane… 5250 poké in account
:527: Ana… 0 poké in account Eliminated

Secrets Discovered:

I am the ghost of Gary's Raticate. - ???'s secret. Discovered due to quitting.
I am a serial killer. - Ana's secret. Discovered due to eviction.
I am responsible for the massacre of an entire country. - Fidaa Abatu's secret. Discovered due to banning.
I regularly wet my bed. - Mia's secret. Discovered due to quitting.
I do not know what I am. - Cyrus' secret. Discovered due to eviction.

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Name: ansem the wise

Pokémon: gallade

Icon: ;475;

Personality: He acts like a gentleman under normal circumstances, but when there is a mystery to be solved, he goees way overboard. He is logical to the extreme, and ot gets on the nerves of most people. But when he is in his calm mode he is quite enjoyable to be around, unless you have done something to insult hurls logic.

Anything Else: He is a detective, and its rumored that his mother was a vulcan.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Name: Lovina
Pokémon: Hydreigon
Icon: :635:
Personality: Foul-mouthed, short-tempered and easily angered. Has a nice side but rarely shows it, especially to anyone she may have feelings for. Hates cheese and anything cheese-flavored with a burning passion.
Anything Else: Be careful with what you make her eat. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Name: Gamma
Pokémon: Magnezone
Icon: ;462;
Personality: An analytic scientist who looks around his surroundings more often then do any work. He researches in countless fields, including Geology and Botany. He also has a fascination over the Greek language.
Anything Else: He detests Mushrooms, remember that.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Name: ansem the wise

Pokémon: gallade

Icon: ;475;

Personality: He acts like a gentleman under normal circumstances, but when there is a mystery to be solved, he goees way overboard.

Anything Else: He is a detective, and its rumored that his mother was a vulcan.

Name: Lovina
Pokémon: Hydreigon
Icon: :635:
Personality: Foul-mouthed, short-tempered and easily angered. Has a nice side but rarely shows it, especially to anyone she may have feelings for. Hates cheese and anything cheese-flavored with a burning passion.
Anything Else: Be careful with what you make her eat. XD

Name: Gamma
Pokémon: Magnezone
Icon: ;462;
Personality: An analytic scientist who looks around his surroundings more often then do any work. He researches in countless fields, including Geology and Botany. He also has a fascination over the Greek language.
Anything Else: He detests Mushrooms, remember that.

La Voix approves you...

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Fiona
Species: Delcatty
Icon: ;301;
Personality: At first glance, Fiona is not the nicest girl in the world. She's a clever, sneaky, and manipulative girl. She's a bit of a flirt, and she likes to take advantage of her Cute Charm to influence others, and get what she wants. She also believes that money can get you anything you want. Though, she won't admit it, Fiona does have a kind, gentle, even playful side somewhere deep down. One just has to be willing to look for it.

Other: She is ultimately a girly girl, and she has a soft spot for anything cute and/or pink.

Though, Fiona was also born into wealth, she is NOT Selena part 2. xD

Last edited:

Armando Payne

Name: Fidaa Abatu
Pokémon: Cofagrigus
Icon: :563:
Personality: Wistful, always helpful, but doesn't like to talk, he likes to be stoic, he can talk about anything you want to from 1900 onwards but apart from that he has no memory.
Anything Else: Been around since 1223 AD. Likes the TV Series Angel because he can empathize with the main character. Has a meaningful name.

Flame Mistress

Name: Emerald (prefers 'Emmy'; full name Emerald Zhestakova-Krugens)
Pokémon: Whimsicott
Icon: :547:
Personality: Emmy hates all criminals, and refuses to let any crimes get past her. She is very protective of the innocent, and will do anything and everything to bring wrongdoers to justice. Needless to say, she's very intelligent, and is also very persuasive, as well as an excellent debater. However, she doesn't talk very much, so not much else is known about her - some say that she's cold and ruthless outside of court, while others say she's a very kind and charitable woman.
Anything Else: Emmy is a prosecutor in court, and has a perfect record so far.

Last edited:

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Name: Pumba
Pokemon: Aipom

Icon: ;190;
Personality: Pumba is really goofy and out there. This makes him friendly and he isn't one to judge or dislike anybody. He tries to get on people's good side no matter what, and tries not to be disliked. Although he may seem slow, he actually is pretty clever and intelligent.
Anything Else: Touching his tail makes him change moods.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Bradley
Pokémon: Mothim
Icon: ;414;
Personality: A timid soul. Interacting with other people isn't his best ability, and being provoked in any way will cause him to get real depressed. He's looking for money to make a living for himself, and then some. He also likes to read; in fact, he'll read anything from novels to signs, even instant-soup instructions.
Anything Else: Don't let him near fire, especially small matches or candles. Not only is he not afraid of them, they also... turn him on. He's trying to get over this strange obsession, and prefers that no-one ever bring it up.

(OOC: How long does the secret have to be?)

Flame Mistress

(OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p

I also thought the title of the game was "La Mansion des Secrets". Thought that was weird. =/)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Bradley
Pokémon: Mothim
Icon: ;414;
Personality: A timid soul. Interacting with other people isn't his best ability, and being provoked in any way will cause him to get real depressed. He's looking for money to make a living for himself, and then some. He also likes to read; in fact, he'll read anything from novels to signs, even instant-soup instructions.
Anything Else: Don't let him near fire, especially small matches or candles. Not only is he not afraid of them, they also... turn him on. He's trying to get over this strange obsession, and prefers that no-one ever bring it up.

(OOC: How long does the secret have to be?)

Gasp! Raiden's playing a male character! =0 (And watch the secret be he's Transgendered. xD) *shot*

(OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p)

I think I went underboard...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Le Gasp! Raiden, are you feeling Okay?

;462; Bzzt! Many interesting Specimens here...

Kimchu

Onward!
Name: Erika
Pokémon: Espeon
Icon: ;196;
Personality: As an analytic, she holds an air of calmness while observing others. She tends to be quiet, but not out of shyness or timidness. In fact, she can be quite blunt and sometimes sarcastic. Even so, she tries her best to be a nice person. Despite her stoic demeanor, she can get easily flustered if the right buttons are pushed. (Embarrassment and tickling are some of her weaknesses.) She is also not adverse to having fun, even pulling a few pranks here and there (as long as the circumstances aren't dire). She enjoys intelligent conversation and learning new things, but has a tendency of mimicing others' actions, which she denies openly afterwards. This includes her methods of observing as well, in which she usually stares at someone to the point of creeping them out. But once she notices, she stops and looks the other way. She's strangely fond of energetic/outgoing people.
Anything Else: She's more of a morning person, preferring to sleep before 10:00 PM and waking up at around 3-4AM. She likes taking naps at 12 PM. She's very skilled and versatile with her powers, using Psychic to levitate her body without hurting herself or Baton Pass to switch places with any nearby Pokemon. She has a great dislike for pudding.

Last edited:

Blackkyurem

Name: Cyrus (Not real)
Pokémon: Shadow Lugia
Icon: ;249-d;
Personality: A dark, decieving soul. He always plays tricks on pokemon and fights Ho-oH, his mortal enemy. He never makes a true promise, but is a softie inside. He tries to avoid other pokemon because he thinks there annoying, but he's just shy. He is active more in the afternoon and night, and will usually appear then. Most pokemon try to avoid him, or he will get angry. He only talks or yells if he is hurt or angry, and if he does, your doomed. If a pokemon was to make friends with him he would be very talkitive. He has no friends, family, or memory of his childhood.

Apollo77

John Doe
Name: Wadsworth III
Pokémon: Swalot
Icon: ;317;
Personality: Wadsworth is a rather stuffy fellow, and not a very fun person to be around, unless you enjoy his dry humor. He is very intelligent and also brutally honest, even if it could accidentally offend someone.
Anything Else: He despises when people compare him to grape Jell-O. He wears a monocle to keep his appearance dapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.