• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

• Cyrus

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Chandler

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimchu

Onward!
;196; .....Greetings. My name is Erika. It's nice to meet everyone. *bows head*

Now then, when do you suppose more people will show up? I'd wish to start the game soon....

(OOC: Blatant bump ftw? Also, I'm pretty new to these types of games, but from what I'm getting, the OP writes up a scenario with the host and contestants while we, the participants, vote on each other during the course of the game, which determines who gets eliminated or not, with the occasional RPing, correct?

So...how does someone stop others from finding out their secrets then, if the scenarios are going to be written out anyway? More specifically, how are the tasks/games going to play out?

Sorry if this is obvious; I'm just a little confused right now. :\)

Aakash98

Name: Chandler
Pokemon: Chandelure
Icon: :609:
Personality: Chandler is a guy who used to live on Fanfiction.net, but has moved to Serebii. He is a fanfiction writer of a show known as Total Pokemon Island, so he competes and thinks of the situations like stages of a plot. He is very confident in situations and follows by the rules, even though the species are known to be scary he is a nice guy and is respectful towards others.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

:563: *Looks around the house, picks up a book stating the history of Dutch East Indies 1910-1931, starts reading it* That's not what happened, though, they haven't described it as queer enough. *Puts it away, disappointed*
(Note I'm using queer in the archaic sense not the slang-y sense.)

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
(OOC: Blatant bump ftw? Also, I'm pretty new to these types of games, but from what I'm getting, the OP writes up a scenario with the host and contestants while we, the participants, vote on each other during the course of the game, which determines who gets eliminated or not, with the occasional RPing, correct?

So...how does someone stop others from finding out their secrets then, if the scenarios are going to be written out anyway? More specifically, how are the tasks/games going to play out?

Sorry if this is obvious; I'm just a little confused right now. :\)

(OOC: Discovering secrets is just a matter of how willing someone is to give subtle hints. And if no one gives hints, La Voix will. Also, I shall post no scenarios. The tasks are done by the contestants, not by me. ^^ Any other questions?)

(OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p

I also thought the title of the game was "La Mansion des Secrets". Thought that was weird. =/)

(OOC: There are no overboard secrets... just very long ones. To those who sent me extremely long secrets, with backstories and everything, I will try and summarize it and put in as few words as possible, ok? Otherwise, no one would be able to guess anyone's secret. xD)

(OOC: How long does the secret have to be?)
(OOC: As long as you like... but, I would prefer if you could summarize it as much as you could.)
one question: is there any reward for winning the game?

If you count the satisfaction of winning a forum game and a fake amount of money to be a prize... Then oui, there is...

Those who have sent in their secret have been accepted... Ten spots left.

VM GalladeofSpades for la touche bleue...

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Name: Mia
Pokémon: Minccino
Icon: :572:
Personality: Mia is a total and utter neat freak. Anything she sees that is untidy, she leaps all over and makes it clean. Sometimes, she can randomly get hyper and do things that she normally wouldn't do. Mia is clever, but lacks logic and common sense.
Anything Else:

Did this in a hurry, I'll be editing in with more.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;462; Bzzt! I wonder if they have a book on Greek mythology here.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
(OOC: Sent in that secret.)

;414; *opens book*

BENEATH ME THERE is an agitated student who complains that my sluggish steps, the ship-like commotion of my hips against my ever-insomniac mattress, and the ultrasound fretting of my flying carpets are forbidding her from excelling in her studies, ruining her future life of grand diplomas and her prospect for...

;414; *leans towards book*

Armando Payne

:563: *Hands Gamma a Book on Greek Mythology, then retires for the night*

Flame Mistress

(OOC: Thoughts are in (italic parentheses) and cannot be heard by another character.)

:547: (Well... looks like we have an interesting bunch of people here. I wonder if there's a library here...)

Aakash98

:609: Missingno... I don't believe this madness, yet I'm going to clone my 6th item which is master ball by infinite now

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
(OOC: Italics are something he's reading, italics in brackets are his thoughts.)

;414; *nose-deep in book*

EVERY MORNING, AND I want to say to you every morning, after Zainab bounces down the stairs on her ever-bending knees, on her way to school under the call of distant minarets and the faraway sound of bygone calls to prayer, every morning I open my palm towards the sun, lie down on my father's carpet, and happily-

*closes book*

;414; O////O

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
??? has been approved by La Voix... Seven spots left... However, since La Voix has begun to grow impatient, La Voix shall establish a date: By tommorow, at about 6:00 PM by Azores timezone, I shall start the game, even if we don't have enough players...

Status
Not open for further replies.