• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

• Cyrus

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Chandler

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Name: Macy
Pokémon: Flareon
Icon: ;136;
Personality: Macy is a very quiet, timid girl. She is a journalist, and is always looking for something she can report on. She always keeps a voice- recorder and a notebook, in case she finds a scoop she can write about.
Anything Else: Don't make her angry...

Kimchu

Onward!
??? has been approved by La Voix... Seven spots left... However, since La Voix has begun to grow impatient, La Voix shall establish a date: By tommorow, at about 6:00 PM by Azores timezone, I shall start the game, even if we don't have enough players...

;196; (Hm, we're starting the game that late? I wonder what we're doing...)

(OOC: Er, what's the conversion for that in the west coast? Or do we not all need to be here at that time...?)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
:547: And for the record, you are rather idiotic for someone who is supposedly a detective. *uses Cotton Guard and covers self*
;475;hmph, as a psychic type i rarely use physical attacks, seems a bit idiotic that u thought i would, *uses signal beam*. Super effective.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

;475;hmph,im a psychic type i rarely use physical attacks, seems a bit idiotic that u thought i would, *uses signal beam*. Super effective.

*Signal Beam absorbs a lot of energy* For a detective, you altho theem to be thlightly too rash and thtrong-headed. It's bad enough that we can never get a thtraightforward cathe for onthe, thanks to the polithe never getting anywhere...

(OOC: Gameverse =/= Serebiiverse)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
*Signal Beam absorbs a lot of energy* For a detective, you altho theem to be thlightly too rash and thtrong-headed. It's bad enough that we can never get a thtraightforward cathe for onthe, thanks to the polithe never getting anywhere...

;475; yeah, i kinnda am but i bet i'll get your secret first, using my deductive skills. And u got a point about police being dumbells, stupid magnamite's.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;414; ...

AFTER THE BEARDED lady's death, I left her flat and walked, aimless and alone in this new land. It seemed that nothing chained me to the cages of the world anymore. Even wanderers cease to march one day. I walked towards the carnival tents and passed between their arcades and games. I picked up-

*closes book* *yawns*

(OOC: Gameverse =/= Serebiiverse)

:587: Hey!

Last edited:

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Name: Navi
Pokémon: Teddiursa
Icon: ;216;
Personality: Behind that cute little bear is an evil and conniving mastermind. Navi hates the world. She hasn't found anything in life she truly appreciates other than taunting and making fun of other people. It's quite easy to infuriate her, which you don't want to do.When she's mad, she will go all out using Thrash and Slash. Even though she hates it, she has learned how to use her cuteness to her advantage.
Anything Else: Never call her cute... EVER!

Last edited:

Kimchu

Onward!
;196; *observes surroundings*

(Looks like most people are flocking towards the library..... Let's see, a history section, a mystery/suspense section, a romance section....seems like they have all the genres.)

*notices the commotion* *smiles pleasantly* (They seem like nice people. I wonder if we'll get along well. But, as interesting as it is to mingle and browse books....*directs gaze at the main staircase*....exploring seems like a much better option.)

*explores mansion* (....Alright. There's the main lobby.....a small study.....a living room with a television set.....a bar....some hallways....Hm?*notices Fidaa Abatu enter a room*Ah, so that hallway must be where our rooms are. I'll check on these later.)

*continues exploring* (Sigh.....hallways......and more hallways.....a laundry room.....a few bathrooms......Ah! And the dining hall.*observes long dining table, floral centerpieces, and regal paintings* *gives approving nod* Very fancy. And the next room must be....yes, the kitchen. As expecte- *notices smorgasbord of food* (....wow. This looks delicious!) *notices pudding* *deadpan face* ....Correction. Most of this looks delicious.)

(Oh, and there's a coffee machine here too. Those two would probably like this.)

*uses Baton Pass* *Erika switches places with Ansem and Emmy*

*shows up in library* (Well, that was fun. Now then, where is that fantasy section....)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Can't have a game without 'ol Billy, can ya?

Name: Jeane

Pokémon: Dewott

Icon: :502:

Personality: Jeane is a calm and level headed person. She is patient and tries to not lose her temper. She is very honorable as well, and has a strong sense of justice.

Anything Else: Jeane is a samurai and carries around a katana. It's advisable not to mess with her.

Armando Payne

:563: *Wakes up, sees KK appear and disappear* Am I the only one who saw that Emolga?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;462;Bzzt! I swear, even though they are all fascinating specimens, I'm surrounded by an army of idiots.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;462; Bzzt! That Emolga... Seems to be out of place. Now then... What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.