• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

• Cyrus

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Chandler

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
:502: Actually, it may just simply be fate that I stumbled upon this mansion. I feel like I might be needed around here...

Kimchu

Onward!
(OOC: Chandler's flames are too big.)

;414; ... ... ... ... *lifts head*

You were... ... talking... ... to me?

(OOC: Oh. So what happens if he sees fire bigger than a candle flame then? Does he stay indifferent?)

;196; *reassuring voice* ....Why yes. It's quite alright to join....

*starts playing*

Um....are you...fond of peaceful music? .....It might help you calm down.

(Hm...it feels slightly uncomfortable talking to him. Or I suppose that's just me....

This might be hard to get used to....)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
(OOC: No comment.)

;414; Ah, this one... just be friends... all we gotta' do, just be friends... it's time to say g-goodbye, just be frie... ... ... *sniff*

Kimchu

Onward!
(OOC: No comment.)

;414; Ah, this one... just be friends... all we gotta' do, just be friends... it's time to say g-goodbye, just be frie... ... ... *sniff*

(OOC: Oh, okay then.)

;196; *saddened voice, stumbling a bit* .....S-splendid job.

(Is he...crying? Oh no....did I do something wrong?)

.....Would you.... like to recommend the next song?

Last edited:

Kimchu

Onward!
;196; ......I'm sorry.

Please forgive me.......if I did anything wrong.

*hears a grandfather clock chime 10 times*

.....10:00 PM....I should be off to bed then. Excuse me. *walks past him*

*faces him* Also....it was nice....talking to you. *smiles meekly* Let's play the piano together....again sometime.

*walks towards room*

(I just.....wanted to make him happy. But why do I have this bad feeling?

....Did I mess up again?)

Flame Mistress

:547: Just... just what was going on here?

Anyhoo, it's my turn at the piano. *starts playing song that I can't post a link to because I don't have wi-fi connection*

(OOC: The song in question is the piano version of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future's Ending Theme. Look it up.)

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
;196; (Hm, we're starting the game that late? I wonder what we're doing...)

(OOC: Er, what's the conversion for that in the west coast? Or do we not all need to be here at that time...?)

(OOC: Depends on your Time Zone. For example, for Flame, it's by 7 PM. Also, slow down on the RPing guys, the game hasn't even started. xD)

la Voix is pleased... La Voix approves of all four of you... Spots left: Trois...

Kimchu

Onward!
(OOC: Depends on your Time Zone. For example, for Flame, it's by 7 PM. Also, slow down on the RPing guys, the game hasn't even started. xD)

la Voix is pleased... La Voix approves of all four of you... Spots left: Trois...

(OOC: Let's see....that would be 10:00 AM for me....well crap. I have a class during that time. And then an appointment afterwards. If I had to guess, it would probably take me 3 hours before I get back on here.

If it's alright, can we start the game 2-3 hours earlier or later.....or maybe I can miss the intro to the game?)

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
(OOC: Let's see....that would be 10:00 AM for me....well crap. I have a class during that time. And then an appointment afterwards. If I had to guess, it would probably take me 3 hours before I get back on here.

If it's alright, can we start the game 2-3 hours earlier or later.....or maybe I can miss the intro to the game?)

(OOC: It's perfectly fine if you miss the intro of the game. It's probably the only scenario I write out... I think <---- first time managing this game xD)

Aakash98

:609: Bradley... is sleeping next to a candle... This is so confusing... should I be his wingman or something.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
:502: Be sure tell me if there is a fire. I am a water type, after all. Besides, it is a samurai's duty to protect the innocent.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
:547: Just... just what was going on here?

Anyhoo, it's my turn at the piano. *starts playing song that I can't post a link to because I don't have wi-fi connection*

(OOC: The song in question is the piano version of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future's Ending Theme. Look it up.)

;475; i love time travel (the name of the song).
i can play my saxaphone and you can play the piano. ^_^

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Opening Ceremony

Welcome to my humble home… My Name… It is, as you know, La Voix… La Voix has no gender… La Voix cannot live, nor die… La Voix can only exist…

Under my roof, you shall obey my orders…For you are competing for a prize trés fantastique…All eighteen of you…The prize? Eighteen millions of poke, of course…

I shall not lie…The hardships you shall encounter will be gruesome… challenging… nerve-wrecking… completely harmful to body, mind and soul…But you were the ones who signed up for this, sharing your most private, darkest moment with tout le monde…
So I shall ask for confirmation…If you wish to give up now, speak, or forever hold your peace…

Your determination c’est trés maginifique…I shall allow anyone to quit at any given moment…It is up to you…

I shall now perform rollcall… When I call your name, please enter the mansion…

;475; Ansem the Wise…
:635: Lovina…
;462; Gamma…
;301; Fiona…
:563: Fidaa Abatu…
:547: Emerald Zhestakova-Krugens… aka Emmy…
;190; Pumba…
;414; Bradley …
;196; Erika…
;249-d; Cyrus…
;317; Wadsworth III…
:609: Chandler…
:572: Mia…
;000; ???...
;136; Macy…
;216; Navi…
:502: Jeane…
:527: Ana…

Due to recent events… Shymain has been banned from this house, never to return this season, for he has been…How do you say… ‘banned from Celebi’… If you are in the same situation as him, you shall suffer the same fate…

… Pardón? Les secrets?... All in due time, petit housemates… all in due time…

Your first task... begins tommorow... Get to know eachother until then, oui?

That shall be all…For now…

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

;475; i love time travel (the name of the song).
i can play my saxaphone and you can play the piano. ^_^

(OOC: Thanks for saving me the trouble! =D And no Professor Layton fans apart from us two?)

:547: Well, nice to meet you, everyone. As you may have noticed, my name is Emerald, or Emmy for short--

*hears Ansem the Wise*

:547: *perks up* Maybe we can try a duet some time? This is a nice piece, too... *starts playing and singing at the same time*

(OOC: You do not know how much I hate whoever created that cover art.)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
(OOC: Thanks for saving me the trouble! =D And no Professor Layton fans apart from us two?)

:547: Well, nice to meet you, everyone. As you may have noticed, my name is Emerald, or Emmy for short--

*hears Ansem the Wise*

:547: *perks up* Maybe we can try a duet some time? This is a nice piece, too... *starts playing and singing at the same time*

(OOC: You do not know how much I hate whoever created that cover art.)
(OOC: i guess not XD, and i hate the cover art too.)
;475; oh, thats a nice piece, and later we can play this.

Anyway, in ansem the wise everyone, and i look forward to figuring out your secrets. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.