• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Torsions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ

549.png
Oh! *Shows off a brightly colored pink-and-yellow Mega Stone to Angie* Do you happen to be talking about this gem? I found it in the library not a few days ago! *Dodges another Ghost attack and tries to set up an Ingrain to avoid injury*

303-m.png
Alright, now to figure out how to use... waitaminute.

[Angie proceeds to politely wreck sh!t up.]

303-m.png
*KOs a Haunter with a Sucker Punch* Ooooooh yes!

[Angie protects Delilah as she sets up her Ingrain.]

303-m.png
Hey Delilah, you *sucker punches a Haunter* you like the setup here? ;)

[Angie motions to the roulette display, where Bradley is using Protect and tightening bolts.]

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
272.png

*notices the housemates fending off the intruders, notices a dark cloud on the horizon through a window*
There must be more coming! Someone needs to *uses Ice Beams on two Trevenants rushing at Delilah and Leeta*
Someone needs to tell them that they've got it all wro- *gets smacked down by Dusclops*

pumpkaboo.gif

*uses Shadow Ball on Dusclops*

272.png

*gets up, and blasts a loose Hydro Pump that hits a Chandelure, Golurk, and Dusclops*
They've got it all wrong! Bien is innocent!
*glass shatters as the intrusion becomes stronger*

608.png

Unless one of the witnesses withdraws their accusation, the accused must still be brought in!
honedge.gif
dusknoir.gif
haunter-2.gif
honedge.gif
drifblim.gif

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Wow. This game is still active? My character was voted out back in 2013 XD

Maybe someone could get a newer version of this game going? I dont even know if this site is active anymore.

(its still active, people are just busy with stuff....

also, a new one is likely to come once its finished)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
(Dew is Mizu's father lolz)

503.png
*catches them and smiles* Thanks Gaston *blocks a thunderbolt from a Mismagius with his swords before firing off an Ice beam which hit a Sableye instead*

Also Delilah, thanks.

*notices a Gengar using Focus Blast at the two* Look out! *attempts to jump in front of the attack*

159.png
*Cancels the Focus Blast with a Water Gun that somehow became Hydro Pump* Whoa, dude! Did I seriously just do that? Sweeeet! *Fires his newly-learned Hydro Pump at the Gengar* I swear dude, if you touch ma bro, Mizu... *gets knocked out by a Dusknoir's Shadow Sneak*

*groans as he tries to get up* I've had it. I'm sick of bein' the weakling here... *suddenly starts setting up a Dragon Dance, surprised that he learned it. As he does, he begins to glow and grow*

160.png
Yo, DuskNOPE. I'm not through with you yet! *Slams a ferocious Aqua Tail onto the Dusknoir's face*

549.png
Sir Bruno, y-you...

303-m.png
Alright, now to figure out how to use... waitaminute.

[Angie proceeds to politely wreck sh!t up.]

303-m.png
*KOs a Haunter with a Sucker Punch* Ooooooh yes!

[Angie protects Delilah as she sets up her Ingrain.]

303-m.png
Hey Delilah, you *sucker punches a Haunter* you like the setup here? ;)

[Angie motions to the roulette display, where Bradley is using Protect and tightening bolts.]

549.png
*focuses on Angie before getting too distracted by Bruno's evolution* Uh, indeed so, dearest Angie! Except...if you have Mega Evolved to protect us, then...where is the Mega Stone? And who is in control of it?

200.png
*utters sudden French as she appears out of nowhere, Mega Stone evident on her necklace* Trouvez-vous quelqu'un, mes petits?

272.png

*notices the housemates fending off the intruders, notices a dark cloud on the horizon through a window*
There must be more coming! Someone needs to *uses Ice Beams on two Trevenants rushing at Delilah and Leeta*
Someone needs to tell them that they've got it all wro- *gets smacked down by Dusclops*

pumpkaboo.gif

*uses Shadow Ball on Dusclops*

272.png

*gets up, and blasts a loose Hydro Pump that hits a Chandelure, Golurk, and Dusclops*
They've got it all wrong! Bien is innocent!
*glass shatters as the intrusion becomes stronger*

608.png

Unless one of the witnesses withdraws their accusation, the accused must still be brought in!
honedge.gif
dusknoir.gif
haunter-2.gif
honedge.gif
drifblim.gif

200.png
I've had enough of this, intruders! *Halts all of the ghosts with Psychic*

You're after me, n'est-ce pas? In that case, stop attacking everyone else! *launches a Shadow Ball to aggravate the ghosts, then disappears to mess with them further*

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
503.png
Bruno...Y-you've evolved! *Sees a Gourgeist about to use Seed Bomb on Bruno and pushed him out of the way*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
503.png
Bruno...Y-you've evolved! *Sees a Gourgeist about to use Seed Bomb on Bruno and pushed him out of the way*

160.png
*On the floor* Bruh, don't! *jumps back into the Seed Bomb's path and cancels it with an Ice Fang, surprised that he knows the move* Holy Distortion World! How many more moves have I known?! *looks back at Delilah as she's being guarded by Angie*

160.png
What's the matter, toots? You look like you saw Giratina or something, haha!

549.png
Uhhh...*brings her focus back to the current fight* Sir Bruno, now is not the appropriate time for lighthearted banter. We have a dire problem to solve!

160.png
Have no fear, sweet cheeks! *Slams an Aqua Tail onto an incoming Banette targeting Delilah*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
(OOC: I dunno if double posting after almost a month is problematic, but honestly, I've noticed that no one really gives a rat's tail about this game anymore, and it makes no sense that this should continue with such a lack of motivation. If the remaining players don't post within a week, I'm gonna ask to close the game, and that's final.)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
OOC: Thought I posted, my mistake T_T as for the others, idk about them)

503.png
Hey! Less flriting more fighting! Where are they coming from anyway!? *fires a Hydro Pump at a Gengar and Sableye, blasting a hole through a door when the 2 mons are hit*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
(OOC: Well, so far you're the only one keeping up, but everyone else hasn't come around. I really don't wanna continue a game in which only one person is dedicated to finishing the entire game properly. This is a group effort, and the lack of that bothers me.)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
(OOC: Well, so far you're the only one keeping up, but everyone else hasn't come around. I really don't wanna continue a game in which only one person is dedicated to finishing the entire game properly. This is a group effort, and the lack of that bothers me.)

(ooc, did you check everyone else to see if they;re active on serebii at least?)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
OOC: I'll be updating soon with a final summary to finally close this off. It was fun while it lasted, you guys.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
(ooc: such a shame that everyone vanished but it has been fun)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I have finally come up with a final summary of the story, to give it a solid ending after all the time it has gone without activity. It was fun, everyone.

Summary:
After a long hunt and battle for Madame Bienveillance, the ghost authorities finally arrested the cheeky mansion owner. As they searched the mansion for evidence of Bien's guiltiness, they eventually came across the corpses of two participants, Justy the Braviary and Kenneth the Scizor. Kenneth's hollow armor was found in a vacant room, while Justy's body had been found in the basement. Court ruled that Bien had been found guilty of criminal negligence, possession of bodies, unsanitary care of guests, and 2nd degree murder, and had sentenced her to 15 years in jail.
Meanwhile, her houseguests were also arrested and tried for assisting the criminal, but were found innocent as they were unaware of her criminal tendencies (mostly). They did what they could to bail her out after the fact, to no avail. Eventually, they were able to recover from their traumatic experiences in the mansion with little to no trouble and continued on with their lives.
Gaston the Smeargle passed away peacefully in his sleep, but before his passing, left Bruno the Feraligatr in charge of looking after the gentle Lilligant, Delilah, whom he eventually married. Leeta the Raichu occasionally visits the happy couple, and cooks her signature fried foods for them, as she always does. Delilah learned how to cook better from Leeta, while Delilah taught Leeta how to bake her signature pastries - although Leeta still struggles with letting go of her fryer. When not visiting the couple, Leeta takes the time to visit her beloved friend Edna the Ursaring's grave, since she no longer had to worry about Vile Souls attacking her on the way to the grave (they eventually dispersed to locations unknown, therefore leaving the woods free for anyone to wander about peacefully). Edna constantly talks about how she misses the other assistants and all the participants that took the time to visit her, hoping she'll get to tell them stories again one day.
Angie-Scarlet, Madame Bien's loyal Mawile cohort, went on to host live board game shows with her closest friend and fellow assistant, Bradley the Mothim, and has become a household name in the process. Seliora continued to perfect her spells and hexes, all while teaching the young Braixen, Amanda, to hone spells of her own, especially her favorite, the "shiny spell". Ramon decided to continue wandering the many regions of the world, in hopes of enriching his cultural know-how. The young Mizu returned to the Raigon clan, telling tales of his survival in the mansion (especially his notorious tale of when he lost his precious armor for a few weeks, which apparently didn't make his father proud). Although he continued to miss the quiet Glaceon, Glacia, and broods over his failed attempts of finding her.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
503.png
And thus ends our story

Status
Not open for further replies.