• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: La Maison des Torsions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
;272;
A formal hello to everyone seems to be in order. Never said I would say it now though, just saying it's in order.
You seem cool, Carmelo. But you're a Normal type, not Ice. <laughs> Also, get off of her. Now you're becoming less of an Ice-type.
We got some nice girls here as well… and looks like I'll be making some friends with Amy right away.
~I brought syrup!~

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; And you arrrre? I can touch however she wants to be touched,and same goes for you Mr.Across the Border! *Flicks your Sombrero*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Angie...mon amie. Have you seen Leeta and Bradley? They haven't shown up for introduction time...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; Awww,the piranha is jealous. *closes jaws and rubs it* good gal. Don't worry,I can deal with it. ^_^;

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
;235;Humph, Angie! Have you gone mad? Where's your self-worth?

;159; Lighten up, bro! She's only having fun. And besides...I could learn a thing or two about the art of seduction from this dude *smirks*

;235; Sigh...Where's Leeta when we could use her punishment mallet?...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; Bruno and Gaston my manz,what's up dawgs?

So Angie-Scarlett,would you like to roam the halls in the mansion at night?

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Name - Jimmy
Gender - Male
Species - Lapras ;131;
Personality - A cool, laid back guy, Jimmy is friendly with pretty much everyone, both the popular and less popular pokemon. He's a good friend and understands his pals' problems. While he tries not to make it apparent, he doesn't really like fighting-type pokemon because of their less peaceful tendencies, but can get past it if they prove themselves to be good people. Jimmy is in training to become a personal chef for a family-friend, the Lady Bellossom, who is vegan and lives in a nearby town. His dad has built him a floating kitchen in order to practice and cook for his family. He's almost perfected a vegan spaghetti-and-meatball dish and takes delight in watching his tiny friend Lady Bellossom fork down her meals. Jimmy is also interning at a natural history museum this upcoming summer when school is out and can't wait to work with his good friend Cradily, the curator.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
;272;
Across what border? We three have ancestors from the same country, however, your cousins <points to Carmelo> are those annoying and disgusting Furrets and Sentrets of Johto. But her cousins <points to Angie> are from the fierce lines of Feraligatrs and Krookodiles. I,ve refined myself so I don't become like those Ducklett and Psyduck idiots and more like the intellectual Golducks.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; Jimmy seems like the ol chip off the old block. :) Welcome Jimmy.

*smacks Leeta* I was in the middle of conversation! So about that Angie-Scarlett...what's your answer.

What I meant about across the border is that you wear a stupid hat. Get rid of it. and don't relate me to those idiots.I am my own species,who which dominate over all! Who are you from,a mariachi band?

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
;159; You speak my language! Whatup, bro? :D

;235; Oh, Arceus...another simpleton running among us...

;159; Stop being such a wuss, Gaston! *Gives Gaston a friendly smack in the back* Anyway, 'Melo...Dude, can I, like, call you 'Melo? Could you be a bro and help me out with the ladies?

Name - Jimmy
Gender - Male
Species - Lapras
Personality - A cool, laid back guy. Friends with the popular and less popular pokemon and easy to get along with.

(What Angie said. Elaborate a little more on the personality.)

Last edited:

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; Yeah,Melo' is fresh. :) And stop being a puss in boots Gaston. *firmly grasps Gaston's hand and shakes it*

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
;272; What are you from? A fight club? And about my hat, it's a paht of me! And you'd be surprised what it could do for the rest of you guys!

And Bessy, come ahn ova here. Don't be like that Lopunny last week who was a pahty poopa!
See, I can do the Castelian accent, too! Castelia Represent!

Hi, Jimmy, you seem to be a bit shallow. Tell us more about yourself.

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
;235; *looks at Carmelo sternly* The correct term for that would be a coward, old chap. I'm not quite pleased with your choice of words.

;159; Alright then, 'Melo! Now if you could help me..
*puts his arm around Carmelo's shoulders, turning him around for him to see all the female Pokemon* See all the girls here? You ready to conquer them all?

;335; *smacks Leeta* I was in the middle of conversation! So about that Angie-Scarlett...what's your answer.

;026; Who d'ya think ya are, smackin' a lil' lady like mahself? Ah'll show ya a piece of my mind...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;335; Now you're sounding like an old lady from jersey. You sir,are 100% weird. And I used to be in a fight club,but got kicked out for certain reasons.

And oh well,get use to my choice of words.
Ah,Bruno it is right? Glad to have somebody like you bro. *points to all the girls* I'll show you all the pretty girls. Don't tell nobody but...*whispers to Bruno*...I went out with a Gardevoir model.

As for you cupcakes,what mind? a mind of a rat I see

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Actually, this time, I agree with 'Melo. I know how to be classy, but I also know how to be modern. Plus I probably don't spend as much time staring at a canvas as much as you!

How'd you get kicked out? Did the owner have Run Away?

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;159; Alright then, 'Melo! Now if you could help me..
*puts his arm around Carmelo's shoulders, turning him around for him to see all the female Pokemon* See all the girls here? You ready to conquer them all?

;242; Hah! Excuse me? Who can you guys 'conquer'? Other than that sleezy Mawile?

Status
Not open for further replies.