• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, no. XD Bessy and Lovina are definitely going to cause drama and quarrels. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just letting everyone know everyone but Ansem's character has been accepted.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Name: Ciela
Species: :576:
Personality: Ciela has always been an outcast in society. She's never had any real friends, but she doesn't really mind. Life has taught her that friends aren't completely necessary to be successful. Ciela is highly intelligent, but is lacking social skills. She usually doesn't know how to act around other living things which makes her awkward and unintentionally drive others off. However, once you get past her... Strange obsessions, you'll find that Ciela is a kind and loyal Pokemon.
Anything Else: Ciela has always been overly obsessed with mutations and anomalies.

Liltwick

Ciela is accepted.

Ansem, please send me your Secret/ True Personality.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Ellie
Species: Linoone ;264; (Dark gray with hot pink stripes, dyed)
Personality: Tries to act like a cool-bad girl, but is too ditzy and sluggish to properly pull it off. Not exactly an airhead, but still rather clueless about the more complicated workings of the world. A great learner, but a little too naive, she tends to take things at face-value and believes most of the things she hears. If there's anything she can say for certain, it's "NOOOOO FIGHTING!" There are other things, but I feel it would be okay to introduce those later.
Anything Else: She likes wearing clothes (PARKAPARKAPARKAPARKA, but she wears stuff like shoes too) and listening to "electro" music (google; LapFox Mayhem) because "they make her feel cool". She tends to complain about her head hurting; that's what she gets for listening to too much bad music. >_>

(Not finished with her secret yet, but will get to it after school tomorrow. Since I have to sleep and stuff.)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
This seems very interesting...hmmm...

Name: Delilah
Species: Lilligant :549:
Personality: Always a proper little lady, she's very cautious of her actions and language. Because of her vocabulary and unusual knowledge of the world, she appears to be wise beyond her years. She tries to keep her head up high when in a bad situation, but in all reality tries too hard to not show her broken side. Those around her tend to think she's arrogant or standoffish, but when given the time, they'll begin to realize that she's awfully caring, self-sacrificing, and never judgmental.
Anything Else: Obsessed with caramel popcorn. She also wears a necklace with a sunflower-shaped charm for good luck.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Alright, Raiden and Minnah, please send your PMs

It was about time Raiden. *Sends Sachiko magic*

Liltwick

I didn't want to nag you with a PM. *Gives Raiden back his eyeball* Anyways send me that Pm!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, bumping this up. XD

Liltwick

Still awaiting Raiden's PM... Delilah is officially accepted.

Thank you Jean... We still need like, 5 to 6 people.

Liltwick

No, I would prefer to have everyone signed-up before we have the RPGing start

Liltwick

Alright, we do have the cast size to start this, so unless either A. Raiden doesn't send me his PM by the 26th, we'll start, B. Someone would like ot drop out, or C. We get three more people to sign-up.

I suggest for everyone to ask some friends if they might want to join. That's all.

Liltwick

Never mind, I just recounted and we do have a total of twelve people. Everyone is now welcome to start role playing! Expect an introduction post soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.