• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando Payne

(OOC: How can Bessy pick up Ryuichi? Ryuichi's knocked out stone-cold outside and he imprisoned the house (I.E, Ryuichi's outside and nobody else can go out? Also you know Ryuichi being a spectral form meaning he's impossible to pick up?)
:429: *Still knocked out, imagines 1980s Miami (ala Miami Vice) (with this music in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyhh01WF3os) wherein a young boy is having recess when suddenly he overhears a couple of men dressed all in black whispering to their teacher "sorry for your loss", "Nothing we can do", "Experiment Overdriven" & strangely "Dimitryi is changing course... flying wide... mountains in his mansion" then suddenly they realize that the kid is overhearing them and they turn to him... Cut to modern day in wherever, he overhears a ruckus from inside and a meltdown, he both foresees and recoils from the amount of damage that a nurse is dealing to a record collection, something catches his attention, he sees a void, inside that void is a Miltank playing the banjo above a decrepit world, a feeling reminiscent of hellish intent both warms him and cools him, he both turns away and looks deeper into the void, he sees himself, yet he also sees a Blissey beating up something, he sees a Zoroark sneaking across a Desert landscape being chased by a thousand Swellows and in return he sees nothing, suddenly a bright light encompasses him then terminal darkness.) *

(OOC: Sorry for the long drawl, if you don't get it, it's a dream sequence so there's nothing to get, I think. He's not dead, he's still knocked out.*

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
:562: *to Bessy* Heh, fine by me. I won't try anything funny. *tries to fix the mask, but it's too dented to fix by now* The last thing that I had of my previous life... damaged..... Great. Sarcasm won't help sadly.. *puts on headphones and blasts alternative rock music*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Oh heavens! It got noisy and wretched quick!
*calls out to Bessy from outside the ward* Bessy dear....are you alright? No use for you to be upset.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;242; Lousy. I can't stand you Missy. None of this affects me, not even the curse. Not because I'm Normal, let me tell you, I am not as normal as you think. No one likes your joking around here, *gets quieter and picks up Ryuichi by the neck* and if you weren't so weak right now, I would wreck you. *drops Ryuichi* You're just lucky I pity you.

(OOC: @Armando That's the only hint I'll give. :p)

;242; *yells out to Delilah* It's cozy in here! Go somewhere! Or whatever... I'm not upset! What gave you that idea?!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: *shouting back at Bessy* Well, after all that ruckus, I figured someone around here pulled a nerve there.
I'm only trying to help, Bessy dear. Feel free to talk it out with me if you'd like. I'll be tending to my reading. *Heads over to sit on a cozy sofa*

*Continues reading To Kill A Mockingbird*

Armando Payne

(OOC: There's still fire around and I didn't curse the house, I imprisoned it, but whatever. Also, this will be the last knocked out thought, Ryuichi will wake up next post.)

;429; *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BDLcutLekU is playing over some speakers as a young man and his friends are searching around an airport when the man leaves to go to Iceland to buy a 3l Bottle of pop for the airplane trip, noticing he has a text message, it says his friends are wondering where he is because they're at the airport, he decides to go back to the airport when all the shops are closed down, feeling this is odd, he decides to go upstairs but the escalators aren't working, he sees a bunch of people with guns so he decides to hide in the toilet before he falls asleep, he wakes up and he hears a faint tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liH-uW2iymk) playing in the mirror when a nurse walks into a shower, turns it on and then disappears into thin air. Shaking his head, he instead sees a man walking in with a gun, he knocks him out cold, grabs the gun and tries to become a hero, he constantly gets shot yet he feels no pain and as he saves the day, he looks around and he gets sniped by the police. Awakening from this predicament he sees a face of a woman silently judging him.*

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;421; *Drinks Sugar* We fooled them, didn't we sis?

;420; Well, it seemed that the ghost boy took over....

;421; Well, it was a good prank neverless

;176; And I'm a humanitarian, literally

Leviathan: And I'm a pretty princess

;462; What has this world come to?

Armando Payne

;429; *Wakes up, tries to float but falls down again.*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: *Turns her head from her spot on the couch* You mean to tell me Amy didn't really de-evolve??? Well, I'm quite flabbergasted.
...Yet, I had almost forgotten it's Day of the Buffoon.

Armando Payne

;429; *Gingerly gets up, calls off Imprison thus letting him enter the house just to get blown apart by the raging inferno inside the house, this causes him to get blown from the house to the protective energies surrounding the mansion (Hence why we can't escape said mansion) and then gets ricocheted back into the house when for no reason Bessie beats him up and stating the reason why is because she doesn't care, then he faints.*

(OOC: The whole reason for this was to explain why everyone's no-selling the inferno and how Bessie managed to beat up Ryuichi even though they weren't actually there at the time.)

Armando Payne

(OOC: I know but here's the thing, the curse didn't affect you, it wasn't a curse on the house it was an imprisonment, hence why I decided to clean out the plot-hole.)

Armando Payne

(OOC: Oh, OK, let's just say Bessie just beat up Ryuichi outside ala Godfather then beat him up inside.)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
:635: I'm baaaaack! That idiota Felice just had to injure and scare off the dude I was supposed to recruit as Number 12... Lui è così stupido!

Merite! Merite! What the heck did I just miss?!

Armando Payne

;429; I burned down the house than something happened, what it is I cannot recall than Bessy beat me up because I was on fire and I'm trying to rest, to recall, but I can't remember anything else, all I remember was something burning than that, that brute attacked me, I don't recall my reasoning, I can't recall my name.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Well, I was gonna bake treats for everyone. But it's always so quiet.

I guess today I shall be baking for myself...

Armando Payne

;429; *Wakes up, uses Trick Room on his own room, before leaving and staring outside*

Status
Not open for further replies.