• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:562: What kind of treats...? I love baking.

:549: Oh, but Rina dear, they're baked sweets. There may just be sugar in these treats. Are you sure you'd want some?

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
:562: I'd like to help you bake, if you would allow me to help. Baking is a hobby, except my hatred of sugar makes me not eat the food i bake. It's complicated, but eh.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;176; Baking, that sounds fun!

*Takes batter on puts in some ingrediants and puts it in the oven*

This will taste delicious!

(People. Send in your VIdeos)

Armando Payne

;429; Can I eat? *Goes to eat a strawberry but feels no different* Is there supposed to be a difference within this eating?

Liltwick

;176; Uhm, no there shouldn't. Here, eat this. *Shoves a cupcake in Ryuichi's mouth*

*Proceeds to shove a cupcake in everyone's mouth*

Is it good everyone?

(Alright then, since you guys aren't doing your videos, I'm doing something different. Also, Teams are going to be merged soon)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:562: *chews the cupcake awkwardly* It tastes... very sweet. *silently gags* Oh lord...

:549: Oh! Rina dear! Are you alright??? *Uses Aromatherapy to calm the gagging*
Since you're that sugar intolerant, I shall make you something only you can eat. I'll even add a label to it. Rina's sugar-free fruit parfait!

*Proceeds to take out sugar-free Altomarean yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, and red grapes*

(OOC: I couldn't think of a Greek-based area in the Pokemon world, so I picked Altomare, even though that's based on Venice, Italy)

Last edited:

Liltwick

;176; She's insane, I didn't put anything sweet... Oh, that makes sense, she's a ghost-type. It has certain properties... She's going to be gagging for a while. Well this is to set up the replacement challenge. Those cupcakes I force fed all of you contain Hemlock. Meaning, you're going to die in about twelve hours. Trust me, with already talked with our legal advisers and they said it'll be okay to do this. Through out the forum I have placed the antidote in four different spots. Ghost-types, you gain immunity from this challenge and get to pass on to the next.

Here are the clues

One is where the suns revolve, a first impact.

Counting, how long have I been counting? CLAIMED BY ELLIE

73, what have I named 73 of?

Wherre the gardens are plentiful.

Good luck, you guys have 24 hours to find them all. Also, Merite wants you guys to take a screenshot and show him. First come first serve. I asked Dialga to change time around so one hour is actually two.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

(OOC: So how many peeps did send you a video?)
;429; *Digests cupcake* Still feel nothing, I cannot feast, I cannot drink, what am I? Some kind of daemon? Am I also going to die? Am I dead? What am I?

Liltwick

(OOC: Just you)

;176; Well, ghosts are immune

;462; Cinderella...

Armando Payne

(OOC: Oh, I guess that's why this whole thing is immune to ghosts then, makes sense.)
;429; Oh, OK *Goes to Bessy* Hello, I'm a Cinderella, what would you be? *Sees the Leviathan* Hello, I'm a Cinderella, what would you be? *Does it to everybody left remaining.*

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
(OOC: So I found one, do I post it on here? 'Cause I've already sent it to you. :p)

;264; *comes out of Ciel Room with new parka*

Mffff. (Yesss.)

Ptooie... *pulls out cupcake* What's this mossy thing?

Last edited:

Liltwick

;176; Eh Hem, I force fed everyone. Trust me, you all ate it, even if you didn't know

*Turns to Ryuichi* No, you're not a Cinderella, my name is Cinderella. You are my servant.

Armando Payne

;429; OK, so do I dress you? What does a servant do?

Status
Not open for further replies.