• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; ... ... Mmmmmmm... ... ?

Secret... ... ... I don't have to hide my body anymore... ...?

(OOC: Ellie's not entirely aware of Flavia, though she understands that there's another "her".)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
(OOC: Alright then, though do you care since Ellie can't participate next season?)

:607: Well no you don't. Just tell us about your secret and who you really are... If you don't mind

Liltwick

(OOC: Alright)

;462; Hey Ellie watch out! *Accidentally drops a live wire on her and shocks her* I'm so sorry!

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; ▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓▒░▓

*passes out*

... ... ...

Aaaah, f*cking hell... ... ?

Ah, the mansion. Anyone, when do we start?

Liltwick

:607: Excuse me, are you Flavia? We just actually ended the game sorry, but your other half as one! Do you mind delving into your secret and you as a whole?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; Er, yes-

:607: Excuse me, are you Flavia? We just actually ended the game sorry, but your other half as one! Do you mind delving into your secret and you as a whole?

We just actually ended the game sorry, but your other half as one!

We just actually ended the game sorry

We just actually ended the game

;264; AAAAH F*CKING HELL.

*goes to angst in a corner*

... ... ... ...

Alright, I've got nothing to lose now. Pretty much. If you could give me some time to talk to everyone else, then I'll get right to it.

(OOC: In other words, I need to script it out. It'll go on this post, promise.)

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Congratulations, Ellie! Or would you rather Flavia? Anyhow, it was a great pleasure being a part of this with every single one of you. Especially you, Miss Flavia. You were a dear :)

Now...I'll be happy to announce that I've been given a job at the near-end of this run. A job as house chef.
To what, you ask? Well, if you seek answers, answers you shall receive.

To all you lovely people, I'm sure you'll see me again soon. So see you all very soon! If I don't, well...it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Goodbye!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: *gasp* Heavens! Do you not recall me? :(

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Oh, dear dear Arceus....Gamma! What have you done? D:
*sigh* No matter. Surely, you don't recall another...life of yours??

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; That's it, I'm done with these people. Just... here.

*takes off parka to reveal furless and horribly maimed body*

Old burn marks, surgical scars around my joints, these little metal thingies on my neck... anything else?

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Oh, sweet Arceus and all his 17 skies... *tears up from seeing all the deformities* I'm so sorry this happened to you, Miss Flavia...

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; I actually volunteered for this. Call it a necessary evil. I do want to live a fairly normal life, after all.

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Very well then, Miss Flavia... If there was a greater good in doing so.
Since I'll have to re-introduce myself to you, my name is Delilah. I mean you no harm.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Yes... *subtly throws a disgusted look at her spit-ridden hand* Flattered.

Anyhow, I say we ought to get out of this place. I've missed Mother Nature since day one!
Are you coming with me, Miss Flavia?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;264; Pffffft, you actually did it.

(OOC: LR, do I have to??? :<)

Lemme' just do one thing.

So... the gist of it is that... well... I'm a re-animated corpse. Um, yeah. I'm gonna' quickly skim over my life story now, since, as I've said, I've got nothing to lose.

So,IwasborninSwitzerlandasaMeowth,butthestrangethingpeoplenoticedasIwasgrowingupwasthatIcouldn'tfeelanypain.AccusedofbeingGiratinaspawn,IwasexiledfrommyvillagewhenIevolved.Yeah,suckstobeme.Anyway,atsomepointIjustkeptwanderinguntilIhappenedacrossthiscreepymansionwherethisZangoosewasdoingsomeequallycreepyexperiments.Havingnothingbettertodowithmylife,Ibeggedandbeggedandbeggedhimtoletmestay,muchtohisrefusal,untilIgottothepartaboutnotfeelinganypain;afterthat,heliterallypickedmeupandsetmedownonanopertaingtableandgottowork.Wewentstrongforacoupleofyears,andIevenhelpedhimwithsomeof

*deep breath*

someofhisexperiments,Iespeciallylovedonesaboutpain.Arceus,painwassuchafunconcepttoexplore.Well,onedayheaskedmeifIwantedabodythatcouldactuallyfeelpain,andwhileIwasunsureforacoupleofdaysIdecidedIwantedtobeasnormalaspossiblesoIwentwithit.Thus,Iendedupinthisbody.Mindyou,itwasn'tasgothed-upbackthen-speakingofbadthen,therewasabiiigstrokeofbadluck.Abiglightningboltburnedthemansiondown,anotheroneelectrocutedme,andanewpersonalitystartedtoformfrommysecondbrain,akathedimwityoulivedwith.Soontherewassomemishapsatanillegalorphanage(Iwas14whenIevolved,soIclassifiedasakid),buteventuallyIwasshippedtoAmericaandtriedlivingafairlynormallifeafterIgraduatedhighschool.

The only thing I can't figure out is why I have two brains. I mean, I learned about it when I looked over some of the schematics about how my body was re-animated, but the second brain literally opened up a second personality, so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.