• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
;281;*Texting* Yeah, so, like I have to come up with some sort of poem with two weirdos. I don't know what we're gonna make it about. I don't wanna do anything but the rules say I have to write something. I'm hating this place already!

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
:562: Um, hello.. Look, we're on the same team together and we have to creats a poem or something... *looks at her pink fur* Those colors sure are... vibrant.

(OOC: Pretty sure grey's the dominant color.)

;264; Heeheeee, thank you~! :) *holds out paw* Ellie.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
(OOC: Pretty sure grey's the dominant color.);264; Heeheeee, thank you~! :) *holds out paw* Ellie.
(OOC: oh okay, thanks for clarification.) :562: *shakes her paw* Nice to meet you. The name's Rina. So.. the game started already and we have Deliah on our team too. Just a heads up.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
(OOC: that was him thinking, i dont think bessy is a mind reader... but what the hey ^_^)

;065; *rubs temple* will someone quiet the fat one? She's giving me a migrane.

(OOC: Oh, I know that, but she is a mind reader. XD)

;242; *rolls up sleeves* Oh, really? Sweetie, don't test me. A scrawny weakling like you couldn't handle a rock thrown at you. Don't even think that your psychic abilities can stop "the fat one". Once I go your way, I won't stop. Wooooh! Now you got me going! It's the first day, I'll hold back for now... but I warned you. No one should take my warnings as a joke.

Lluc

;281; *still texting her BFF* Now there's this big fat lady that gets angry too much, she needs a chill pill. She gets mad over the littlest things. She's probably not very smart because she's so fat.

Armando Payne

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8B5YrFhq8 plays)
;429; There's a painting, and it's of a place where I can recall yet I've never been and there's a jester or a joker or something like that *Laughs to himself* *Goes to Kylie, sees her engrossed in her phone* Well at least we know who to go for when the merde hits the fan, sil vous plait? But that's such a decadent language don't you think, phone-y? So phone-y, French-y, what should we do, what should we write about before the painting engrosses me once more.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
(OOC: I imagine Rina's wearing Ellie's earbuds, so...);264; Ouchie, you're loud! >^< Can I have it back now?
(OOC: Exactly. Rina loves music btw.):562: *takes the earbuds out* here.. i have my own music as well. *takes out her iPod and starts listening* ...♪♪

Lluc

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8B5YrFhq8 plays)
;429; There's a painting, and it's of a place where I can recall yet I've never been and there's a jester or a joker or something like that *Laughs to himself* *Goes to Kylie, sees her engrossed in her phone* Well at least we know who to go for when the merde hits the fan, sil vous plait? But that's such a decadent language don't you think, phone-y? So phone-y, French-y, what should we do, what should we write about before the painting engrosses me once more.

;281; I dunno, maybe a poem about our thoughts on each other? I don't really care. *Sees Rina and Ellie listening to music* OMA you should listen to Justin Bibarel! He makes better music than those songs you're listening to!

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
;281; I dunno, maybe a poem about our thoughts on each other? I don't really care. *Sees Rina and Ellie listening to music* OMA you should listen to Justin Bibarel! He makes better music than those songs you're listening to!
:562: *takes out headphones* Justin.. Bibarel? I'm not into pop music.. i'm more of a hard rocker kind of ghost.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails

;065; *at hearing the name Justin Bibarel his powers surge and a decorative candle snaps*
Don't speak that name around me.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
;475; Now, Lovina...still going to fulfill the end of your bet?

:635: Che cazzo, Luca! Of course I would! You seriously think that I'd back down? I'll wipe that smile off your pretty little face!

;445; No need to be so angry, sorella! Look, you've already been assigned a team! *Points at the team assignments*

:635: Damn, let me see that! *Sees Bessy's name* Fuck, you've got to be kidding me! Who the hell put me with that fat cagna?!

;475; Wait, she was...that nurse?

:635: Don't remind me...

;445; Don't worry, Vina! Of course you can deal with her!

:635: Of course, Felice...of course. *Hugs Felice* Alright, you two can go now...I'll deal with the fat pink whore.

*Luca and Felice leave as Lovina goes off to her group, scowling once again*

Status
Not open for further replies.