• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: This mansion is becoming a bigger silent room each and every day... I'm going mad from the silence...

*Quickly makes a Vine Whip swing for herself and gently swings herself from the chandelier*

No one around with whom to share any excitement, just this wretched silence and myself...

Last edited:

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;242; Can you guys keep it down?! I've been taking a beautiful nap! *walks back into insanity ward and cuddles up next to Leviathan*

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Oh! My most sincere apologies, Bessy. I'll stop this nonsense.

*Gets on the ground and puts her vines away, then quietly goes to read a book*

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;242; Hah, that girl's such a doll. So easy.

Great. Can't sleep now. *sigh* Time to roll. Let's go, Levi. *walks out ward with Leviathan*

*Goes over to Delilah* What's that you're reading, Princess?

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: *Looks up at Bessy, frozen at the sight of Leviathan*....I'm.... just reading To Kill A Mockingbird. Quite a classic, I must say.

Armando Payne

;429; *Starts toying with Leviathan, trying to spook it* Hey, Yamask, wanna join? It can't hurt us, considering we're not mortal and all, but the others, it may spring a brilliant surprise.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Leviathan: You know my teeth have silver in them right, Ghosty Boy? Trust me, *Chomps* It's going to sting worse then how you died.

;176; I... just give up...

;462; It seems so...

;420; Why am I cherubi again?

;462; Damn it! Amy, did you drink the beaker?

;420; Yes...

;462; Amazing. They will be very happy I perfected the Devolution formula

;420; Damn...

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: *Looks at Amy, now a Cherubi, then at Gamma* Surely, you could fetch Amy a Rare Candy, couldn't you Gamma?
*Picks up Cherubi Amy and hugs her* My goodness! You're quite a cuddly seed at this stage :)

(OOC: Delilah calls any non-fully evolved Grass Pokemon "seeds"/"seedlings".)

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
;429; *Starts toying with Leviathan, trying to spook it* Hey, Yamask, wanna join? It can't hurt us, considering we're not mortal and all, but the others, it may spring a brilliant surprise.
:562: Mmm, that would be fun—
Leviathan: You know my teeth have silver in them right, Ghosty Boy? Trust me, *Chomps* It's going to sting worse then how you died.
:562: Yeah, no. I'm not going to do anything to upset him. I may be dead, but i'm not that risky...

Liltwick

;462; I followed the phrase. "Start over from Level One!"

;420; Damn it! *Get's smothered* I want to be sugar drunk again *Cries*

;176; Gamma you idiot!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
:549: Well, that's a pity. Looks like Amy will have to live with being a seed for a while. No hurry, though. *Continues to smother Amy*

Liltwick

;420; *Cries* HELP ME

;462; What was that? I'm trying to order you rare candy

;420; YAAAAAAAY

;462; Looks like it's backordered

;420; I hate you

Armando Payne

*Music changes to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7WVUU*
;429; Silver only works on Werewolves, baka. C'mon Rina, what's the worst that can happen? Nothing can harm us, after all we are already dead. Live a little.
*Picks up Amy and drags her around the chandelier before dropping her and then catching her.* (In a sing-song manner) Saved your life, hehehe.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;242; I've just about had it with these hooligans. Gizmo, or whatever your name is- one of you officials! Do I have permission to handle the missies?

Heh, I'll do it anyway...

Liltwick

Leviathan: You two must be stupid. Silver works on any ethereal or supernatural creature, not just werewolves. It's considered a holy metal, and anything holy can mark through your mangy body. *Chomps both Rina and Ryuiji* A sea god knows these things. So now you'll suffer an eternity of pain

;420; S-Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you just shut up and go burn in hell *Runs away crying*

;462; Bessy, why don't you go and calm Leviathan down... I'll go talk to Amy

;176; I knew they would cause a mess if provoked

Leviathan: This specter needs to learn his boundry lines

;176; I know that. Wait, you have salt water mixed in with your saliva, right?

Leviathan: Yes, why so?

;176; Remember ghosts can't cross salt?

Leviathan: You're right! Now he's going to suffer worse

;176; * Entraps Ryuiji in a small circle of salt* It's impossible for you to cross this.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
:562: *her mask blocks most of the pain and is now dented* Dang... Look, I'm sorry Leviathan. I should've used my better judgement. Ghosts are natural pranksters though, right?

Armando Payne

;429; ow. stop hurting me and stuff *Uses Imprison on both Leviathan and the house before using Curse on the others* I. Don't. Like it. When. Pokemon. Cannot. Take. A. Joke. *Uses Inferno all around the house* If you'll excuse me, I need to relax for a bit. *Travels through the walls to go outside before fainting*

(OOC: In my mind, Imprison essentially imprisons whoever the target is within a wall of energy and essentially stops them from leaving whereas Curse acts like a Gypsy Curse and fainting is when the Pokemon uses too much energy and needs to rest. So yeah it's gonna be weak as all hell following this one. Also from now on until I say otherwise there's no music being played.)

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
;242; Lousy. I can't stand you Missy. None of this affects me, not even the curse. Not because I'm Normal, let me tell you, I am not as normal as you think. No one likes your joking around here, *gets quieter and picks up Ryuichi by the neck* and if you weren't so weak right now, I would wreck you. *drops Ryuichi* You're just lucky I pity you.

*yells at Rina* I'm also keeping an eye on you, hun! Don't test me.

*turns back to Ryuichi*

Oh, and for any retort you may have after this, let me give you my response. I don't care. Go ahead, call me fat, rotund, pink, angry, stupid, ignorant, ugly, or even a whore. You're so insignificant to me that I don't even know why I'm ranting like this. I guess it's all the joking around you've been doing, but whatever. Bessy is done. Bye.

;242; C'mon Levi! *Goes back to ward with Leviathan*

(OOC: Bessy's had so much anger pent up, without Lovina around to let it out on. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.