1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Ghetsis told N he would become the supreme leader of Team Plasma for the cause of liberating Pokémon from humans and convinced him that humans brought nothing but pain for Pokémon. It's pretty much like in the games, N thought he was fighting for the good, for the liberation of Pokémon, but in reality, Ghetsis was planning to use N's power to steal all the Pokémon like in the games.

That is the lie.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  2. MountNittany

MountNittany Active Member

That makes a lot more sense. I guess I just had a brain fart moment while watching lol. Thanks a lot!

3. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Apparently there are some highly inaccurate translations for this episode floating around (and by "highly inaccurate" I mean "almost entirely made-up"). Don't pay them any attention.

4. Eievui-Nymphia

Eievui-Nymphia XY, gen of dreams.

I laugh it mainly because this episode got only a 3.9 (Only behind Brycen Gym Battle, the next Episode after it, Shamus (2.2) and Luke. Although apparently almost every show lost audience that week (Pokemon is 8th with a low rating when in BW has lost various TOp 10 ratings with 4 or sometimes 5 in ratings.

5. PokemonTrainerTyler

PokemonTrainerTyler Well-Known Member

I swear Pidove told Iris to **** off lol

The pink haired girl sounds a lot like Rachel Robinson the actress who voices Fang in FF 13

6. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Ash wet his pants when he heard Gardevoir could make a black hole for protection. Now if only that actually happened...

N is the cutest child the anime has ever gotten.

I found the background event with Cilan very funny. Once Pignite got called, I saw him grabbing his head. He knows it was his fault.

7. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Three excellent episodes in a row!

8. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

This was a very good episode. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

9. I love this episode! (I dislike Verbena'a english voice though)
    But I really enjoyed this. This might be the best arc so far.

10. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Gardevoir kind of creeped me out for some reason. Probably the way she stood behind the group and it looked like she was staring like at me from the screen.

11. AuraChannelerChris

Um, wow. So I wasn't the only one who felt like she was staring at me.

This is the reason why we always look at all characters sideways.

12. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

Last week was excellent, and so was this week. These episodes really are some of the best ones we've ever had.

13. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Great episode. I love how N and his girl companions as well as Ash and his friends truly have great friendship with Pokémon. Also, in the scene with N, Ghethis, and Reshiram, it's like Reshiram knew what Ghethis was planning to do all along.

14. Orton155

Orton155 Pokemon Enthusiast

The plot deepens...

I'm glad Ash and Co. are beginning to convince Anthea and Concordia that there are some people who treat Pokémon well. However, I am not convinced they completely trust them.

This arc is getting better and better, why do we have to wait until next week!!!

On to the next one!

15. Virgil134

Virgil134 PMD Writer

I thought they did a good job at dubbing this episode. Brad's voice seems to fit him well and overall it was just a great episode. Can't wait to see next week's episode dubbed.

16. Venusaur Master

Venusaur Master ProtoPrimeX

Really liked the dub of this episode, especially the conversation between Colress and Ghetsis. Ghetsis' voice is beginning to grow on me as we keep going through these episodes. Next week's episode is a favourite of mine in this arc so I cant wait to see how they handle it.

17. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Wow, Anthea and Concordia are much more solid strict on their opinions between Pokemon and Humans interacting together. Not to mention they seemed very hasty towards Ash and his friends, despite their beautiful appearance. Even Gardevoir didn't look very cheery. They were much more scary than N's view upon it, mostly because he's come to understand more about the idea. Nonetheless, I liked both Anthea and Concordia's voices.

Dang, these episodes are getting deeper and deeper in emotion.

I so look forward to finally seeing Team Rocket VS Team Plasma next week.

18. AuraChannelerChris

Fixed it for you. The past is dead.

19. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Nice followup to last weeks episode.

20. NPT

NPT Just a member

Another great episode, the N storyline is getting better and better. Ash and the others meets Concordia and Anthea, who are N's companions. They belives that people and Pokemon can't get alone and were suspecting Ash and his friends. I'm glad Ash and their Pokemon proved them wrong, But at the end N and the others disappeared behind the fog.
    This was a solid episode of the N arc, I can't wait to watch the next episode in english dub.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013