• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
N's Secret...Beyond the Fog!

After being injured by Team Plasma's attack, N falls unconscious and Anthea & Concordia appear and take N away to a lake where N starts to heal. Cautious about Ash's presnece, Anthea & Concordia explain that the area is a special place where Pokémon and humans come to be healed of their wounds. Giving the history of the area, Ash & Co learn of N's past and how he is connected with Team Plasma. However, when Team Plasma find the place and attack, Anthea & Concordia accuse Ash & Co of assisting Team Plasma to find the area, but change their mind when they see them try to protect it from Team Plasma. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Missed the part before the opening.

TR ended up in a strange place after the fog cleared.

It looks like TP grunts are trying to find them too.

N has his own moving-vanishing hospital. That supposed to come in handy to a person that gets hurt every episode.

Pidove b*tch slapped Iris' hand. Looks like these Pokemon don't trust normal humans. Moar Deerling.

Wait, what? Ghetsis was making N their king, right then Reshiram appeared and destroyed everything. If only I knew Japanese.

Colress was talking to Ghetsis.

Mijumaru the diplomat.

One hit from the Excadrill and that Muk went running to its trainer.

Ash, just why would you use Pignite when you have the Zard? Either way Ash and Co won but Pignite fainted mid battle.

N and his sisters disappeared with the fog.

They found some strange building at the end but my stream broke so don't know what it was.

I know the summary was stupid but you people will see the episode soon enough so who cares. So not gonna fair it.

Last edited:

IcySealeo

I'm joining after the opening. I guess there was a recap.

TR gets to a forest. TP are also there probably.

Anthea and Concordia heal N in the lake.

After N is awake they go to the house and Ash scans Gardevoir.

A SHINX appears in the house!!!

Later, They battle TP.

Muk AND Magnezone!!! So awsome to see this guy!!!

I was afraid they will make Magnezone weak by giving it to a simple grunt. But it beat Pignite and it is awsome! Oh.... It can beat a Pignite but not a Pikachu?

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
The Sages appeared, nice. Reshiram berserk mode?! Poor N. I need to watch the sub... I didn't understand a word about what they said there to N and it seemed important.

Cast VS Team Plasma grunts:

*Pignite fainted versus Magnezone

*Pansage VS Liepard - Pansage wins

*Pikachu VS Magnezone - Pikachu wins

*Excadrill vs Muk - Excadrill wins

Team rocket: Looker mode ON. I hope they succeed in the next episode...

N, Concordia and Anthea N disappeared with the fog.

And the cast found N's castle! Finally!

Yap, no Charizard today.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reshiram just swooped in and burnt down the castle like some drive-by shooting xD

I thought Muk was an aggressive race? That was probably the sissiest Muk I've ever seen in my life. And I'm mad how Pignite got whooped by Magnezone when every move he knows are potential OHKO

N's sisters just up and took him away into the fog again and...Good god...THEY REACHED N'S CASTLE!! Wasn't expecting this at all :D

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Seriously what was with Iris not commanding Drill Run or Dig on Muk...

Oh yeah, no Charizard was a nice surprise. I was happy to see Magnezone though.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The two named Plasma officers are named Angie and Brad

...are they making a reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie here? Like, really?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't think not having Charizard was that bad. As glad as I am that it's back, the one thing I was worried about was that it'd steal the spotlight from Ash's Unova pokémon, who still needed to grow & develop

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh man, such an awesome episode!! Its so cool, so we pick up from where we left off!

Haha, Team Rocket was actually so funny again! Ooh, it looks like a there is cool Pokemon place where all the Pokemon were afraid and hurt but it seems like Anthea and Concordia take care of the Pokemon here... Wow, N's past is about; playing with Pokemon it also reveals his connection with Team Plasma and omg, Reshiram attacks N's Castle! :O

Ah, I think Colress and Ghetsis were searching for N! Ash says some hero stuff to try to play with the Pokemon! Oh wow, Team Plasma had some epic Pokemon! Its awesome Ash, Iris and Cilan all got to battle Team Plasma! Oh, it looks like Anthea and Concordia felt bad for suspecting Ash, Iris and Cilan. It seems like N leaves the group through the fog. :/

Oh wow, its left off at N's Castle?! Haha, this has got to be my favorite Team Plasma episode yet!

diakyu

Hey the sages were shown in the flashback. Pretty cool reference to the Black and White intro.

matt0044

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Where are they now?

Flashback aka first games, this story focus more on the second games and I know Zinzolin is a major character in the second games but you get what I mean.

-------

Didn't see the episode but it seemed to be more action packed then what I was expecting by the pictures, looking forward to watch it later, this arc seems to continuously deliver :D.

Last edited:

diakyu

I was really surprised when Ash and friends ended up at N's castle at the end. I thought it was just going to be a flashback only area.

And it's nice to see that Iris finally realized she has an excadrill, but lets move on to Emolga shall we?

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks enjoyable to me, like usual, probably enjoy it more once I watch it and know what's being said.

I was surprised to see the Sages, the Shadow Traid are the only ones left to be shown now. Anthea and Concordia seemed rather protective of N throughout the episode, even against Ash and gang. Was also surprised N left the group.

Not really much to say without knowing everything that's happening, but it looks emotional and has a little action in it.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don't think not having Charizard was that bad. As glad as I am that it's back, the one thing I was worried about was that it'd steal the spotlight from Ash's Unova pokémon, who still needed to grow & develop

And yet when the unova pokemon come in , like this episode, one of them gets owned completely to something it has double advantage over.

If they're not going to develop the unova pokemon even when they're in there, Id honestly rather see charizard come in and whoop that magnezone.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
And yet when the unova pokemon come in , like this episode, one of them gets owned completely to something it has double advantage over.

If they're not going to develop the unova pokemon even when they're in there, Id honestly rather see charizard come in and whoop that magnezone.

Yes but on the bright side, it wasn't Oshawott that got owned this time

diakyu

I'm kind of glad he got owned. It looks like it leads into the training he has in the next episode.

Anima

Ghetsis still has his B/W 2 outfit on when he's seen with young N. He looks so out of place with it ._.