• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

Janovy

Banned
Ghetsis just using N for his powers? What was he using N's powers for?

Maybe I'm just overthinking it. If anyone watches the video, could you please clear up for me what that whole scene was about?
Ghetsis told N he would become the supreme leader of Team Plasma for the cause of liberating Pokémon from humans and convinced him that humans brought nothing but pain for Pokémon. It's pretty much like in the games, N thought he was fighting for the good, for the liberation of Pokémon, but in reality, Ghetsis was planning to use N's power to steal all the Pokémon like in the games.

That is the lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

MountNittany

Ghetsis told N he would become the supreme leader of Team Plasma for the cause of liberating Pokémon from humans and convinced him that humans brought nothing but pain for Pokémon. It's pretty much like in the games, N thought he was fighting for the good, for the liberation of Pokémon, but in reality, Ghetsis was planning to use N's power to steal all the Pokémon like in the games.

That is the lie.

That makes a lot more sense. I guess I just had a brain fart moment while watching lol. Thanks a lot!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Apparently there are some highly inaccurate translations for this episode floating around (and by "highly inaccurate" I mean "almost entirely made-up"). Don't pay them any attention.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Apparently there are some highly inaccurate translations for this episode floating around (and by "highly inaccurate" I mean "almost entirely made-up"). Don't pay them any attention.

I laugh it mainly because this episode got only a 3.9 (Only behind Brycen Gym Battle, the next Episode after it, Shamus (2.2) and Luke. Although apparently almost every show lost audience that week (Pokemon is 8th with a low rating when in BW has lost various TOp 10 ratings with 4 or sometimes 5 in ratings.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ash wet his pants when he heard Gardevoir could make a black hole for protection. Now if only that actually happened...

N is the cutest child the anime has ever gotten.

I found the background event with Cilan very funny. Once Pignite got called, I saw him grabbing his head. He knows it was his fault.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a very good episode. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

I love this episode! (I dislike Verbena'a english voice though)
But I really enjoyed this. This might be the best arc so far.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Gardevoir kind of creeped me out for some reason. Probably the way she stood behind the group and it looked like she was staring like at me from the screen.

Vipsoccermaster

Great episode. I love how N and his girl companions as well as Ash and his friends truly have great friendship with Pokémon. Also, in the scene with N, Ghethis, and Reshiram, it's like Reshiram knew what Ghethis was planning to do all along.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
The plot deepens...

I'm glad Ash and Co. are beginning to convince Anthea and Concordia that there are some people who treat Pokémon well. However, I am not convinced they completely trust them.

This arc is getting better and better, why do we have to wait until next week!!!

On to the next one!

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Really liked the dub of this episode, especially the conversation between Colress and Ghetsis. Ghetsis' voice is beginning to grow on me as we keep going through these episodes. Next week's episode is a favourite of mine in this arc so I cant wait to see how they handle it.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wow, Anthea and Concordia are much more solid strict on their opinions between Pokemon and Humans interacting together. Not to mention they seemed very hasty towards Ash and his friends, despite their beautiful appearance. Even Gardevoir didn't look very cheery. They were much more scary than N's view upon it, mostly because he's come to understand more about the idea. Nonetheless, I liked both Anthea and Concordia's voices.

Dang, these episodes are getting deeper and deeper in emotion.

I so look forward to finally seeing Team Rocket VS Team Plasma next week.

Battra

Nice followup to last weeks episode.

NPT

Just a member
Another great episode, the N storyline is getting better and better. Ash and the others meets Concordia and Anthea, who are N's companions. They belives that people and Pokemon can't get alone and were suspecting Ash and his friends. I'm glad Ash and their Pokemon proved them wrong, But at the end N and the others disappeared behind the fog.
This was a solid episode of the N arc, I can't wait to watch the next episode in english dub.

Last edited: