• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

matt0044

I would've love it if they had Anthea said to the trio something like "I'm sure you three have met humans like that" and we get a montage of flashbacks to Shamus, Team Rocket, the various hunters and poachers, and more.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I liked this episode. It was sad Anthea and Concordia still hated trainers in the end.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked this episode better than part one, though I wasn't too fond of the two girls, Concordia and Anthea. At least they finally explained who the girls in the credits were, but I found them a little off-putting. Understandable that they'd be mistrusting of humans, but still a little hard-nosed for my taste. I did like the twerps bonding with the pokemon at the center, though.

7/10

Okay, when the found that mysterious house in the forest, I thought I was watching one of the movies for a while.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I just loved learning about N's past. It's so sad how he lived through such tragedies, though. I wasn't pleased with Team Plasma finding Ash and friends either. It seemed too convenient and it sort of messed up the momentum...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Anthea and Concordia were so kind and I liked their home and how wild pokemon lived with them ha ha. It was great finding out about N's past too even tho it was very similar to his backstory from the games.

Story change confused me. I know it's meant to be a kids anime, but Pokemon are meant to be kids games.

I think it was just to advertise B2W2 tbh.

Either way, the episode was decent in animation, and Anthea & Concordia were nice (up until their ideals switched from N's, in which part of me began to not like them as much, but that's just a typical reaction I guess). N was cool.

Side note: this was the first BW episode I watched, and when I saw the thing from the previous episode my reaction was just "OHMYGFHBLFHTHWHATTHUNNOHEINJUREDWHUUUT?!?!"

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great finding out about N's past too even tho it was very similar to his backstory from the games.

Which was a good thing, because it's better when the producers follow the in-game canon, instead of when they try to create their own version of events. Since N was such an important character, he deserved a good backstory.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I loved learning about N's background. It was sad how he lived through such tragedies. I wasn't pleased with Team Plasma finding Ash and friends though. It seemed too convenient and it sort of messed up the momentum.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Really a heavy-dialogue episode, but a nice one. I was excited when the Seven Sages appeared, but then the following scenes came and I was disappointed. Too bad they will likely pass out with only that flashback as a cameo.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I was excited when the Seven Sages appeared, but then the following scenes came and I was disappointed. Too bad they will likely pass out with only that flashback as a cameo.

It's not like the Sages themselves had much importance in the games, anyway. So I get why they had a minor role in the anime as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I really wish that the Goddess of Peace and the Goddess of Love had gotten much bigger roles here. Them explaining N's tragic childhood was decent I suppose, but it left me wanting more.

Daizy

I call you honey
Did Oshawott really need to be in this episode? He didn't even make an impact. Also why was Ash using Pignite instead of Charizard? He went through the trouble of bringing him back and then he continues to favor Pignite.