• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Secrets of the Jungle (23)

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
After so many years, and a general trend of Pokemon being lighter (less serious), events in this movie were a mighty surprise. I mean- actual murder was revealed to have happened!

Is it just me, or did the whole conflict of a mecha and the Zarude tribe act as a nod to the Nattle on Endor?

I was also astounded that the movie was dubbed in Croatian!!

KantoReturner25

It’s one of the most heart-wrenching Pokemon movies I’ve ever seen. Of course, since the Shiny Celebi appeared at the very end, I assumed it would go 10 years in the past, undoing the death of Koko’s biological parents, but, I guess not. Still, it was a great movie.