1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*sectionresults* - read it all you stupid mods!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by (s.i.e), Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

section opinion thread 4th gen section october 22:
    (nowadays pushed down by closed topics)

battlefrontier rankinghall coversation, 6 november:
    (before moving)

NOTE:
    within this period of time i send to moderators: 3 PM's, 8 VM's and made a thread to ask people about their opinions in hope to get some attention, merely 2 VM's got responded on by skittyonwailord and the thread got screwed up by postcount+1 with some exceptions.

there was also a sig signingaction held:
    4 people have been confirmed carrying this in their sig before the rankinghall got moved.

allright then that concludes the intro, all this and alot more has been going on among regular visiting members who visit this site for quite a long time, and i'm asking you mods now, why on earth did all this go unnoticed and unanswered?

why is it possible that things only seem to be staying worse after all those PM's, VM's, topics, and talk among individual members who all seem to be bothered by the same problem?

somebody ****ing answer this!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

Making whiney threads isn't the way to get the mods to respond. Did you ever think that maybe we're busy and have to decide on stuff? No, of course not, we're supposed to respond right away.

The thread isn't getting a sticky and is staying in My DPPt Games. End of discussion. No more whining threads.

3. Do you even understand what the point of sticking a thread is?

We stick threads that are important or frequently made/discussed to benefit everyone or a large group of people. Shiny thread, help thread, breeding thread, EVs, etc. These all reach out to very large topics in the Pokemon World.

Clearly the thread youre flipping out about does not draw in a large group of viewers. We dont stick threads purely on the fact that it "will die." A grand total of 4 people have a line about it in their sigs? We will not stick a thread because 4 out of hundreds of active users are afraid it will drop in pages. Less than 10 people =/= a large group of users.

"All you stupid mods" ... what a perfect way to go about the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.