• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seeking for Trouble

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Sorry, ususally characters go to cinnabar for fossil reviving because that's where you do that in the games. That was clever and makes more sense.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Thank's for the review!!

Chapter 7: Cerulean Water Sport

After the events of Chapter 6, The city workers began rebuilding the city to it's former glory. Brock had also payed a lot of money to the workers and as for Aguni, the Police took care of it by sending it back to the mountain. The city had requested an alarm system of sort to inform everyone if a disaster might happened. And as for Idolon, he is currently talking to his Pokemon about their new partner: Aerodactyl.

"So yeah, this is Aerodactyl. Your new partner" said Idolon. The Skorupi (after jumping on Idolon's back and causing him fall down) looked at the Aerodactyl with curiosity. The Kangaskhan seemed to be okay a little with the Aerodactyl. The Aerodactyl looked at all of the Pokemon. The Kangaskhan finally said something.

"What did she said?" said Idolon. Misdreavus translated.

"She said that she would be fine with Aerodactyl, so long he doesn't harm her babies"

"Babies? Don't you mean baby?" said Idolon

"Actually she thinks of you as her other child" said Misdreavus. Idolon blushed and all of his Pokemon laugh. The Aerodactyl said something.

"What did he say?" said Idolon.

"He said he likes you and that we won't eat you nor the baby" said Misdreavus. The Kangaskhan was pleased to hear that and welcomed the new Pokemon. The Skorupi then start asking questions to Aerodactyl. Idolon however saw Blue coming towards him, the two looked at each other.

"Thanks" said Blue

"No problem, I would done the same to the Great Fatty if he were in trouble. But not that much though." said Idolon

"The Great Fatty?" said Blue

"Yeah, that's what I called him" said Idolon. Blue started laughing amused by the name.

"Well anyways, Thanks for helping me out there. The Great Fatty-" Blue starts chuckling and then he stopped

"Yeah, he almost got me in a lot of trouble. If it wasn't for you." said Blue

"You're welcome." said Idolon

"Well, just because you saved me doesn't mean I won't stop getting the badges and become Champion before you!" said Blue.

"That's okay, say if you did get 8 badges before me and reached the Elite Four can you do me a favor?" said Idolon

"Yeah, what?" said Blue

"Become the Champion before that guy does!" said Idolon pointing at the sleeping Great Fatty

"You got yourself a deal! I don't think anyone would want him to become Champion! Even if he did became Champion, I could beat him" said Blue

"Okay, that's quite true" said Idolon.

"Well, I gotta go! I couldn't be Champion if I'm here sitting all day! Smel- I mean see you later!" said Blue before running outside the city.

"Hey wait up!" said Idolon as he starts running after him. He felt pleased that his not the last one to run this time.

The Great Fatty suddenly woke up and saw Idolon running towards the Route

"Hey!! I'll get you for hypnotizing me!! Come back here!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he ran after Idolon.

"I LIKE PONYTAS!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Idolon ran inside Mt. Moon and began going through the Mountain. He saw a door that leads to Route 4, as he went out of the mountain he saw two people having a sparring match.

"MEGA PUNCH!!"

"MEGA KICK!!" the two man shouted

"Hey! What's going on?" said Idolon

"This guy's a fool! He eats noodles with his foot! While cross-dressing as a lady!" said Karate Man 1

"That's not true! Besides! I saw you in a female dress just a while a go trying to kill people!!" shouted Karate Man 2

"You called Brofist murdering!? Why, if I known any better you tried kicking every single person you come across! Whilst Cross-dressing!!" said Karate Man 1

"I thought people like my foot so I shown them!! I didn't kick anyone! Punching Cross-dresser!!" shouted Karate Man 2

"So, you guys dress up as girls?" said Idolon finally

"NO! This guy is a lying kicking moron!" said Karate Man 1

"This guy is the liar! He just doesn't want to admit he likes to cross-dress!" said Karate Man 2

"All right! THATS IT!! Lets settle this once and for all!" said Karate Man 1

"Bring it!!" shouted Karate Man 2.

Idolon decided to leave the two since he has other stuff to do. He then thought of an idea.

"Aerodactyl! Go!" shouted Idolon. The Aerodactyl was unleashed and looked at the trainer.

"Aerodactyl, can you fly us to the city?" said Idolon. The Aerodactyl nodded and got into mounting position.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" said Misdreavus

"Sure! Come on Aerodactyl! To Cerulean City!" said Idolon as he mounted on the Aerodactyl. The Aerodactyl began to take flight and fly across the Route, leaving trainers down below looking up in the sky seeing an Aerodactyl flying above them, straight towards the city. Once they've reach the city, the Aerodactyl landed in the middle of the street shocking the pedestrians.

"Wow, that was amazing!! So here we are Cerulean City! Let's hope nothing happens to it this time." said Idolon. Idolon then returned his Aerodactyl and walk towards the Gym. But as he was walking he saw a man in a stall that seemed to be selling somethings. Idolon decided to see what this stall has to offer.

"Hey there! You seemed to be a guy who wants to buy things! I got those things for ya! If you're willing to pay" said the salesman

"If you think I'm some business man then you're wrong. I am a trainer" said Idolon

"A trainer! Why didn't you say so?! Say, do you want a Pokemon?" said the salesman

"I"m listening" said Idolon

"You see, I have this Magikarp-"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Did you say Magikarp?" said Idolon

"Why yes, Do you want one?" said the salesman. Idolon ponders for a moment.

"A Magikarp is a terrible Pokemon. But it can evolve into a beast of mass destruction" thought Idolon

"How much?" said Idolon

"500"

"WHAT? For a stinkin Magikarp?" exclaimed Idolon

"You want it or not?" said the salesman

"Do you have a cheaper option?" said Idolon

"Well, I have this Pokemon which I don't know. It's very ugly and its no better than a Magikarp so I figure no one would want it." said the salesman.

"How much?" said Idolon

"200"

"Good enough" said Idolon. He gave the man money and the man gave him the Pokeball. Idolon then began walking towards the Gym.

"Why do you buy that Pokemon?" said Misdreavus telepathically

"I need a Water-Type Pokemon, plus I prefer buying something that is not expensive" said Idolon.

"What Pokemon is it?" said Misdreavus

"We'll find out. Go Pokemon!" said Idolon. Idolon unleashes an ugly looking fish that has spots all over it.

"Eew, what is that?" said Misdreavus

"He ain't kidding on being ugly. I'll see what we've got there." said Idolon. He tooked out his Pokedex and it began analyzing the Pokemon.

"Feebas, the Fish Pokemon, it is often ignored due to it's ugliness and said to be ignored by many people." said the Pokedex

"Ignored huh? Well, Feebas even though your ugly. I'm sure I can make use of you" said Idolon. The Feebas seemed to be happy and began flopping on the floor.

"Feebas return! Well, looks like the Great Fatty is gonna have fun when he see's me with this." said Idolon. Misdreavus nodded.

"Well, I can sense some potential in that Feebas." said Misdreavus

"You Ghost-types can do that?" said Idolon

"Any living thing can do that. Even you" said Misdreavus

"Are Ghost-types living?" said Idolon

"Good question, Even I don't know. Oh look there's the Gym" said Misdreavus

Idolon has spotted the Gym up ahead. It's quite obvious since it's all Aqua Blue and has the sign "Pokemon Gym" on it. Idolon saw Blue walking out of the Gym looking quite infatuated.

"Hey Blue, whats with that look on your face?" said Idolon.

"Misty, she's so hot..." sighed Blue

"Misty? The Gym Leader?" said Idolon

"Yeah... She's so....hot...." said Blue as he began walking towards the Pokemon Center.

"Hmm. I wondered how hot she is?" said Idolon. He went inside the Gym, as it turns out the only thing in this Gym is a platform surrounded in a pool of water.

"I am Idolon and I'm-" said Idolon until he saw the Gym Leader. Idolon continued to look at Misty who is wearing a swimsuit.

"Hey, I'm Misty! Are you here to battle?" said Misty

"HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA..." was the only word Idolon manage to say. He then snapped out of it when he remembered that his here to battle.

"I mean, Yes! I'm here to battle!" said Idolon

"Okay, lets go! Go Staryu!" shout Misty as she unleashes her Staryu at the battlefield.

"That looks pretty and weird. Whatever, Go! Kangaskhan!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his Pokemon. The Kangaskhan roared at the Staryu.

"Staryu, use Rapid Spin!" ordered Misty. The Staryu began spinning its appendages at a faster rate and collided with the Kangaskhan.

"Kangaskhan! Use Bite!" said Idolon.

"Staryu! Dodge it!" said Misty.

The Kangaskhan tried to bite the Staryu but it got out of the way before they could make contact.

"Staryu, Use Water Gun!" shouted Misty. The Staryu shot a torrent of water at the Kangakhan.

"Kangaskhan! Use Double hit!" said Idolon. The Kangaskhan began punching the Staryu with both of her fist. The Staryu fell on the floor as its core glow faint.

"Drat! Go Starmie!" shouted Misty as she unleashes a bigger and more powerful version of Staryu, to the battlefield.

"Starmie! Use Swift!" said Misty. The Starmie shot a stream of stars at the Kangaskhan. The Kangaskhan fainted at the impact.

"Dang, thats one heck Starmie. Misdreavus! Your up!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus went into the battlefield, growling at his opponent.

"Misdreavus! Use Confuse Ray!"

"Starmie! Use your own Confuse Ray!"

The two Pokemon shot balls of multicolour at their opponent. The lights spin around the opponents. The Misdreavus quickly closed his eyes while the lights spin around him. The Starmie however got confuse.

"Yes! Misdreavus, use Hex!" said Idolon.

"Starmie! Snap out of it!" said Misty, however the Starmie just wobbles around.

The Misdreavus's eyes glowed red and summons a big ball of black energy with a big red eye in the center. The Misdreavus then throws the black energy at the Starmie causing it to faint.

"Wow, that's some good Pokemon you have there." said Misty as she calls back her Starmie.

"Yeah, I've been training.." said Idolon.

"Say, are you one of the guys that saved Pewter City? You know the one with the Aerodactyl?" said Misty

"Yep, That's me." said Idolon awkwardly

"Wow! That was awesome! But I have a question" said Misty

"What is it?" said Idolon not sure he wants to hear it or not

"Is it really a Clefairy?" said Misty.

"Yep, The great Aguni is nothing more than a really powerful Clefairy." said Idolon

"Well, some Pokemon are strong no matter how you look at them. But enough with the chit-chat, may present to you the Cascadebadge!" said Misty as she gave Idolon the badge.

"Gee, thanks!" said Idolon. Idolon and Misdreavus went out of the Gym and began walking towards the Pokemon Center.

"Man, Misdreavus! We got our second badge! At this rate we'll-" but then Idolon stopped himself as he saw....you guess it! Its the Fat Walrein of Unova! The Biggest boy in Lentimas Town. Ittttttsssssssssssss...........THE GREAT FATTY!!(Audience Claps)

"Hey You! How dare you hypnotized me!?" shouted the Great Fatty

"How dare you blamed Blue after he helped you out?" retorted Idolon

"I don't need any help!! You have humiliated me for the last time! YOU HEAR ME!?" shouted the Great Fatty

"Please, You humiliated yourself." said Idolon

"Hmph! I'm gonna beat you up after my Pokemon beat up yours!" said the Great Fatty

"You gonna have to fight us first!" said Idolon.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's battle!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Sorry for a short chapter. I don't know whether this is short or not though. But I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;349;

:495: ;021; ;128; ;138;

;005; ;017; ;140;

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Like the addition of feebas. It's always magikarp.
EVERYONE WHO THINKS THE GREAT FATTY IS ANNOYING RESPOND!
But he makes an excellent antagonist and source of comic relief.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 8: The Ugly and the Fatty

"All right! If its a battle you want! Is a battle you get, Misdreavus! Prepare for battle." said Idolon.

"Che' Go! Servine!!" said the Great Fatty as he unleashes a larger version of it's previous form.

"Servine, the Grass Snake Pokemon, Many researchers are trying to figure out why it's called the 'Grass Snake Pokemon' when it doesn't slither and have legs."

"Boy, You sure evolved your Pokemon" said Idolon as he put back his Pokedex he took out just now.

"Hmph! Big talk for a sore loser! Servine use Magical Leaf!!" shouted the Great Fatty

"Misdreavus! Use uhh..." said Idolon while trying to figure out what moves his Misdreavus knows. The Misdreavus decided not to wait and shot a blue ball of flames at the Magical Leaves.

"Woah! I didn't know you know Will-o-Wisp!" said Idolon

"Whatever! Servine! Use Leaf Tornado!!" said The Great Fatty. The Servine jumps and turns upside down, it then swishes its tail creating a tornado of leaves, The tornado began going towards the Misdreavus.

"Hmm... Aha! Misdreavus! Will-o-Wisp the Tornado!!" shouted Idolon. The Misdreavus shot the blue flaming ball at the tornado. Then almost instantly the leaves in the tornado burn blue flames causing some sort of a Flaming tornado. Fortunately, The leaves were burnt out that the tornado is left with nothing but ashes.

"Dang it! Servine! Mega Drain!" said The Great Fatty. The Servine shot a big green ray at the Misdreavus, which weakens him while strengthening the Servine.

"Misdreavus! Use Will-o-Wisp!!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus began to shoot blue balls of flames at the Servine.

"Servine, Dodge it!" said the Great Fatty. The Servine manage to dodge the flames but sidestepping.

"Again, Misdreavus! Will-o-Wisp!!" said Idolon.

"Servine! Uhh...." said the Great Fatty as he was thinking what to do. Unfortunately for him, the Servine got hit by the flames and is now on fire.

"Now! Use Hex Misdreavus!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus's eyes glowed red and concentrated his dark energy into a circular shape with a big red eye on it. The Misdreavus then throws the ball at the Servine with a tremendous amount of damage that the Servine couldn't help but faint.

"Dang it!! Servine, return! Go! Tauros!!" said the Great Fatty as he called back his Pokemon and sent out Tauros.

"What ya gonna do? Use Horn Attack on my Misdreavus?" said Idolon who can't help but feeling confident.

"Ha! I'm not gonna fell for that again! Tauros, use Pursuit!" said the Great Fatty

"What?! Misdreavus! Dodge it!" but it was too late. The Tauros rammed the Misdreavus with great force and speed. The Misdreavus is unable to defend himself against the force of the Tauros and fainted.

"Misdreavus, you did a good job." said Idolon as he carried his Misdreavus in his arms.

"Ha! You carried it like a baby! Boo-hoo, My Misdreavus fainted! HAH!" said the Great Fatty

"You're really getting on my nerves right now. Anyway, Go! Kangaskhan!" shouted Idolon as he put Misdreavus on a bench and unleashes his next Pokemon.

"Che' Tauros! Horn Attack!" said the Great Fatty. The Tauros began to charge towards the Kangaskhan.

"Wait for it.." said Idolon. The Tauros is getting nearer.

"Now! Use Rage!!" shouted Idolon. The Kangaskhan then punches the Tauros after it got very near her. The Tauros got thrown up in the air and fell on the ground.

"Cheap move!! Tauros! Use Pursuit!!" shouted the Great Fatty. The Tauros hit the Kangaskhan with great speed, with it's horns.

"Kangaskhan! Use Double hit!"

"Dodge it! And use Pursuit again!!"

The Kangaskhan didn't manage to hit the Tauros. But the Tauros with tremendous speed, rammed at the Kangaskhan. Both Pokemon looked tired now.

"Kangaskhan! Use Rage one last time!!" said Idolon concern on his Kangaskhan state.

"Tauros! Horn Attack!"

The Kangaskhan and the Tauros ran towards each other, with the Tauros trying to ram the Kangaskhan, while she was trying to punch the Tauros. The Tauros manage to rammed the Kangaskhan, but not before she punched the Tauros with great fury. After the two impacted with each other, they both collapsed.

"Kangaskhan, Excellent work" said Idolon as he returned his Pokemon

"Grr... Go! Omanyte!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes his Omanyte.

"Go! Aerodactyl!" said Idolon

"Whatever!! Aerodactyl or not! Omanyte! Use Rollout!" said The Great Fatty

"Aerodactyl! Don't let it hit you!" said Idolon as the Omanyte hide inside it's shell only the shell began to rolled at the Aerodactyl with great speed. The Aerodactyl how ever manage to avoid the rolling shell by flying.

"Coward, Omanyte! Use Rollout again!" said the Great Fatty. This time the Omanyte manage to hit the Aerodactyl while he's up in the air.

"Aerodactyl! Use Dragon Claw!"

"Omanyte! Use Protect!"

The Aerodactyl slashes his claws at the Omanyte but the Omanyte hide inside it's shell.

"Hmph, says I'm the coward. Aerodactyl! Use Dragon Claw again!" said Idolon

"Omanyte! Rollout! NOW!" said the Great Fatty.

The Omanyte rolled very fast at the Aerodactyl. The Aerodactyl sustained a lot of damage as the Omanyte hit him.

"Dang, Rollout more hits more hurt.... Aerodactyl! Dragon Claw it until it faints!!" said Idolon. The Aerodactyl slashes the Omanyte again and again the Omanyte, unable to handle such force decided to faint.

"That was ruthless!" shouted the Great Fatty as he returned his Omanyte

"Uhh, Rollout much?" said Idolon

"Whatever! Fearow Go! Use Aerial Ace at Aerodactyl!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes a big bird with a huge beak. The Fearow glowed and hit the Aerodactyl by ramming on to him.

"Fearow, the Beak Pokemon, Many researches were afraid of the bird and they ran away without figuring out why the Pokedex called Servine a 'Grass Snake Pokemon' in the first place"

"Okay.. A big ferocious bird. Should have seen that coming. Aerodactyl! Use Thunder Fang!"

"Fearow! Dodge it and use Fury Attack!" said the Great Fatty.

The Fearow didn't manage to avoid Aerodactyl's Thunder Fang. But then it repeatedly pecked Aerodactyl's head until he fainted.

"Drat! Come back Aerodactyl! You done a great job!" said Idolon as he returned the Aerodactyl.

"Oh crap, I only have Feebas and Skorupi left... What should I use?..." thought Idolon

"Give up?" said the Great Fatty

"A trainer never gives up! Go! Skorupi!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his Skorupi.

"Skorupi use-AACK!!" said Idolon before the Skorupi jumped at his back causing him to fall towards the ground

"Hahaha! That was funny! Your Pokemon ju-YOUCH!!!" said the Great Fatty as the Skorupi pinches his butt with it's pincers. The Skorupi then got back to the battlefield.

"Your Skorupi is gonna pay for that!! Fearow! Use Aerial Ace!" shouted the Great Fatty. The Fearow glowed and rammed at the Skorupi. The Skorupi was thrown into the air and fell.

"Skorupi!!" shouted Idolon with concern. The Skorupi stands right up with hardship.

"Skorupi... use Pin Missle!!" said Idolon. Skorupi looked at the Fearow as if it were a sniper and shot Missiles at it. The Missile's hit the Fearow with more damage than expected as the Fearow went crashing down to the ground. That rhymes.

"What?! How did that move hurt my Fearow that much!?!" said the Great Fatty.

"Must be a critical hit. And it also must be Skorupi's ability, Sniper which increases the damage of a critical hit." said Idolon. The Skorupi gave a sound and fainted.

"Skorupi return! Well thats the end of that.." said Idolon

"Oh no is not! I have one Pokemon left!!" said the Great Fatty.

"Really?!" said Idolon worried.

"He has one Pokemon left?! What should I do What should I do!?" thought Idolon franticly

"Where did you get this Pokemon?" said Idolon desperately

"Che' I got it from some old geezer behind some stall. He said I got one of his most powerful Pokemon, so I payed loads of money for it." said the Great Fatty.

"Oh.. So he got a Magikarp....Well that's actually better if I had a decent Pokemon." thought Idolon

"All right! I got one more Pokemon as well!" said Idolon

"Not anymore, Go my Pokemon!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes, to his surprise, a Magikarp.

"WHAT!!?! That geezer conned me!!" shouted the Great Fatty as the Magikarp flops happily

"Well, a Magikarp does evolve into a Gyarados.." said Idolon

"Yeah, But it will be hard and-" then the Great Fatty stops himself thinking that having a Gyarados would be awesome even though it would be hard to get one from scratch.

"Besides, if I'm gonna be Champion I gotta have a Pokemon that people had hard times getting one" thought the Great Fatty. Wait. THE GREAT FATTY CAN THINK?!?!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"What is this madness?" said Arceus

"I don't know!! This is so wrong!" said Dormant frantically

"It is wrong! Wrong in a million scale of monicules and atoms!!" said Arceus

"Argghh!! Dang it!! Not only there's a disturbance in the Force! But I can't bloody hell spell molecules!!" said Dormant

"Well, you just did just now" said Arceus

"I used Google! Ugghh.. What are we suppose to do!?" said Dormant

"I don't know!! You're the writer! You should know!" said Arceus

"Yeah, But you're the creator of the universe! Surely your universal wisdom can help!!" said Dormant. Arceus think for ten minutes or so and said this.

"Uhh... How about we forget about this and continue on with the story? I mean, the Great Fatty should be able to think, plus in the future he will-"

"NO SPOILERS!!" shouted Dormant

"I was gonna say he would brush his teeth.. I mean only a person with a mind could do that, unless their arms are disabled or cut off for some reason." said Arceus

"Oh yeah, but doesn't he already brushed his teeth?" said Dormant

"Yep!" said Arceus. The disturbance suddenly disappeared and the universe is now stable

"Great! Now that the universe and the Force is in shape, we can continue on with the story!!" said Dormant

"Just don't make the Great Fatty smarter. You can but gradually" said Arceus

"Yep, I will. Now let's see where do we left off..."

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Woah! Did I just sense a disturbance?" said Idolon

"Doesn't matter! Just sent out your Pokemon! I'm not afraid!!" shouted the Great Fatty. Idolon, had a weird feeling that the Great Fatty is the cause of the disturbance he sensed just now.

"All right! Go Feebas!!" said Idolon as he unleashes his fish

"Eeww!! What is that thing!?" said the Great Fatty in disgust.

"It's a Feebas"

"Wow, You must be lame enough to own that piece of trash! I mean just look at it! Is that it's lips? And look at its body! Man, that is the most ugliest and stupidest fish I have ever seen!!" said the Great Fatty.

Idolon felt quite angry. He thought the Great Fatty would insult him more than his fish. But he was wrong.

"The Feebas is one of the ugliest fish I have ever seen yes, I would agree to that. But insulting it and calling out it's ugly parts is something I would never let anyone do! It may be ugly but it's not stupid!" thought Idolon. He then saw his Feebas crying.

"Feebas, don't cry.. It's okay, don't listen to him he's a jerk to everyone. Plus, I don't care about your looks. What's important is that you are special. Your not some Magikarp, Your a Feebas! And you seemed to be the only one I have seen around Kanto and I doubt there are any more of you around here." said Idolon to the Feebas. The Feebas looked at it's trainer with it's wet eyes. Idolon seen that kind of eyes before. His eyes.

"You must be lonely being ignored all the time. Is it?" The Feebas nodded.

"I know how you feel. I been alone myself for 5 to 6 years. That until I met Misdreavus. We both became best friends and I was no longer lonely anymore. But before then I knew how it feels to be lonely. It's sad isn't it? No one to be with you, talk to you or even..." Idolon stopped for a moment then resume talking.

"The point is Feebas. I can see you've been lonely for a long time so I decided that I won't ignore you because of your looks. I once hold a thought of having you won't be a good idea. But not anymore. I don't care what you look like anymore. All I care is that you're my Pokemon!" said Idolon.

The Feebas looked it's trainer and the Feebas smiled and jumped at him. The Two began hugging with the Feebas crying happily onto Idolon's tie.

"Are you done with all those mushy stuff and get on with our battle?" said the Great Fatty hotly. Idolon stopped hugging the Feebas and looked at the Great Fatty

"What the heck is your problem? First Blue now my Feebas! You really are getting on my nerves" shouted Idolon

"Whatever! Magikarp! Attack the Feebas!" ordered the Great Fatty. The Magikarp however just flopped around.

"Feebas! Do you know any attacks?" said Idolon. The Feebas nodded and tackled the Magikarp.

"Magikarp! Do Something!!" said the Great Fatty. The Magikarp however did not do anything.

"Feebas! Tackle again!!" said Idolon. The Feebas tackled the Magikarp the second time and the Magikarp fainted

"Argghh!! Dang it! Training this Magikarp is gonna be so hard!" said the Great Fatty

"It sure would be" said Idolon

"SHUT UP! You can take your brain somewhere else! If you excuse me I have a Champion to defeat!" said the Great Fatty as he ran towards a yellow bridge.

"Feebas, you did great" said Idolon.

The Feebas smiled at her trainer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And that's Chapter 8! Boy, the universe almost got blown up if Arceus hadn't save it with logic. So yeah I hope you enjoy! Please leave a feedback!

Party:

:495: ;022; ;128; ;138; ;129;

;005; ;017; ;140;

Last edited:

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Lots of funny.
Love the bit about arceus.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Why is it that no one other than Rotomknight reviewed my fic? Oh well. I write what I write.

Chapter 9: Nugget Rocket

Idolon began to walk towards the Pokemon Center to heal up all of his Pokemon. His Misdreavus is able to float beside him even though it's quite injured.

"That was really nice of you to that to the Feebas" said Misdreavus.

"Yeah I know, It's just she's been through a rough time and she deserves some respect." said Idolon as he reached the Pokemon Center. He gave his Pokemon to the trapped nurse behind the counter, he then saw Blue at a table and walked towards him.

"Hey Idolon did you get your badge?" said Blue upon seeing Idolon.

"Yep, Say what are you doing here? Shouldn't your Pokemon be healed now?" said Idolon.

"Well, my Charmeleon is said to have some infection and the nurse said it's gonna be quite a while for it to heal." said Blue

"Wow, that's terrible. By the way just now I fought the Great Fatty and-" said Idolon

"What?! Where is he now?" said Blue frantically

"He went towards the bridge" said Idolon

"Crap! I got to go! I can't let that guy beat me to the Champion!" said Blue as he ran towards the counter and retrieve his Pokemon.

After a minute or so Idolon heard his name and went to retrieve his Pokemon. He went outside with Misdreavus and began walking towards Route 24. He then saw an old man looking at the mountain in front of the city. The old man has a long front white hair and a short stubby beard. He has a long nose and is wearing glasses. Idolon decided to check the old man.

"Hello" said Idolon. The Old man looked up at him.

"Yes?" he said

"Umm.. Who are you?" said Idolon

"Oh, My name is Mr. Fuji." said Mr. Fuji

"Okay, Mr. Fuji what brings you out here?" said Idolon

"Ohh.. I'm just looking at the cave that's all." said Mr. Fuji

"What's wrong with the cave?" said Idolon.

"Oh, nothing it's just...that cave holds something I have made years ago" said Mr. Fuji

"What is it?" said Idolon.

"Oh, I don't want to talk about it, I was foolish back then. I was grieved over my daughter's death that I did stuff..." said Mr. Fuji sadly

"Wow, must be sad losing your child... I won't ask you anymore. Sorry." said Idolon

"No, its okay. I'm quite okay with our conversation. What's your name?" said Mr. Fuji

"Idolon" said Idolon

"Okay, glad to talk to you Idolon." said Mr. Fuji

"Yeah, Me too. I have to go now" said Idolon

"Me too. I hope we meet again Idolon." said Mr. Fuji. He then turned and leave, while Misdreavus seems rather uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Misdreavus?" said Idolon.

"I sense....something powerful in that cave....very powerful...." said Misdreavus

Idolon began walking towards the outskirt of the city. He saw a bridge leading to the outskirts of the city but he also saw a group of young trainers on the bridge.

"Hey there! Are you here for the Nugget Challenge?" said some young man upon seeing Idolon.

"Nugget what?" said Idolon

"Nugget Challenge! If you want to get through this bridge, You have to beat all of us!" said the young man

"Fine, I'll take on your challenge" said Idolon.

"Alright I'll go first!" said the young man as he unleashes his two Caterpies.

"This is going to be easy, Go! Aerodactyl!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his dragon. The trainers on the bridge were shock to see the Aerodactyl.

"Aerodactyl! Use Fire Fang on that Caterpie!"

"Caterpie! Use String Shot!"

The Aerodactyl's fangs gone fiery and bite the Caterpie causing it to faint. The other Caterpie manage to covered the Aerodactyl with string.

"Aerodactyl! Use Agility!" shouted Idolon. The Aerodactyl glows and hit the Caterpie in the speed of light. The Caterpie fainted.

"Dang it I lost!" said the young man as a Lass began to walk towards Idolon

"Okay my turn! Go! Pidgey! Go! Nidoran!!" said the Lass as she unleashes her two Pokemon.

"Aerodactyl! Use Ice Fang on Pidgey!"ordered Idolon

"Pidgey! Dodge it!" said the Lass. The Pidgey quickly avoided the dragon's fangs.

"Aerodactyl! Use Agility!" shouted Idolon. The Aerodactyl then hit a 1-hit KO on the Pidgey in an instant.

"Nidoran! Use Poison Sting! NOW!" said the Lass.

"Aerodactyl! Dodge and use Thunder Fang!" said Idolon. The Nidoran shot needles of poison at the Aerodactyl, but he manage to avoid all them and bite the Nidoran with his fangs of thunder. The Nidoran couldn't survive the attack and fainted

"Arrggh!! I lost!!" said the Lass irritatingly as she returned her Pokemon. Then the final young man went in front of Idolon.

"I'm the final trainer so be ready!" said the Camper

"I'm ready" said Idolon confidently

"Go! Mankey!" shouted the Camper as he unleashes his Pokemon

"Aerodactyl use Agility!" said Idolon

"Mankey, dodge it!" said the Camper. The Mankey move out of the way as the Aerodactyl darted at the Mankey with ferocious speed.

"Aerodactyl! Use Agility again!" shouted Idolon. Before the Camper could deliver an order, the Aerodactyl hit the Mankey with great speed. The Mankey fainted.

"Dang it! Well, Your Aerodactyl is something!" said the Camper

"Thanks!" said Idolon. The Aerodactyl seemed to be pleased.

"Yeah, we got to go now. Our Pokemon needs healing!" said the Camper. The group then left the bridge and went towards the city. Idolon returned his Pokemon and saw a man at the end of the bridge. The man seems to be wearing a big coat that covers up most of his clothing.

"Hey kid" said the man

"Yeah?" said Idolon.

"I saw you battle all those kids just now. And I must say I'm impressed" said the man

"Thanks!" said Idolon

"No problem, Here's your prize" said the man giving Idolon a gold nugget

"A Nugget! First a compliment and now a Nugget!" said Idolon happily

"Yeah and it gets better. I'm gonna offer you a great deal!" said the man

"Really? What is it?" said Idolon. The man then brought out a grin.

"How do you like to join Team Rocket?" said the man

"Ye- What?!" said Idolon

"You know, Team Rocket! Do you want to become one of us?" said the man

"Well...." said Idolon

"Come on! With your Pokemon! We will be unstoppable and the world will be ours! What do you say?" said the man. Idolon began thinking and made up his mind.

"No" said Idolon

"Huh? What did you say?"said the man

"I said No" said Idolon

"But, Why? This is an offer of the lifetime! You have to join us!" said the man frantically

"No, You know why?" said Idolon

"Why?!" shouted the man

"Because I don't think I would enjoy being in a team of idiots and weirdo's who would steal Pokemon from young children! And also I am no man's pawn" said Idolon. The man however looks very angry.

"Then it's time to teach you your place! Brat!" shouted the man as he removed his disguise.

"Bring it on!" said Idolon

"Go! Zubat!" shouted the Grunt as he unleashes his bat.

"Misdreavus! Use Psywave!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus shot waves of energy at the Zubat

"Zubat! Block it with Supersonic!" shouted the Grunt. The Zubat shot waves of sound at the Psywave. The two waves interract and cause a huge explosion of energy and sound.

"Now! Use Psywave again!" shouted Idolon. The Misdreavus shot the Psywave at the Zubat. The Zubat got hit and fainted.

"Stupid Zubat! Go! Ekans!" shouted the Grunt as he returned his Zubat and sent out Ekans

"Misdreavus, Psywave" said Idolon simply. The Ekans then got hit with waves of energy and fainted. The Grunt returned his Ekans and sighed.

"If you had join Team Rocket, you would been one of the top leaders" said the Grunt. The Grunt then ran away.

"Well now that's taken care of him! Let's move on Misdreavus" said Idolon.

The two pairs walk towards Route 25. The Route is fairly long with no trainers at all. Idolon and Misdreavus went at the end of the Route and saw a house. Then Idolon see there's no way to continue on since there's nothing else in the Route but the sea.

"Crap, I think we went the wrong way." said Idolon.

"Maybe we should ask someone in that house for directions" said Misdreavus.

"Good idea!" said Idolon.

Idolon knocked on the house door. But came no answer. Idolon knocked on the door harder and heard a voice.

"Coming!" said the voice. The door then opened and Idolon didn't see who opened it.

"Down here!" said the voice. Idolon looked down and saw a Clefairy.

"Hi!" said the Clefairy. Idolon stared.

"A talking Clefairy?! First my Misdreavus then a Meowth and now a Clefairy!!?" exclaimed Idolon

"Uhh.. This isn't what it looks like! I'm actually Bill and I got turned into a Clefairy because my Transporter malfunction! Can you help me out?!" said Bill

"Oh, well in that case. Sure" said Idolon. He went inside the house which is quite empty if you ignored the desk filled with papers and a Computer,a TV, plus the big machine at the end of the house.

"Great! Now just press the Esc key when I'm inside the transporter. Don't press it yet! Press on my signal!" said Bill

"Okay, I hope nothing goes wrong though." said Idolon

"Me neither." said Bill. He then goes into one of the big tubes.

"Alright! Now Press the Button!!" shouted Bill. Idolon pressed the Esc key and the Machine glowed. Then the tube at the other side of the room open and reveal a human Bill.

"Thanks alot! If it weren't for you, I would be a Clefairy in my entire life!" said Bill

"You're welcome" said Idolon

"Say do you use the PC Storage?" said Bill

"Uhh... No" said Idolon

"Well, if you have too much Pokemon on you then I recommend it! After all I made it!" said Bill

"You made the PC Storage?!" said Idolon in surprised

"Yep! Man! It's good to be human again! I could sure watch some TV!" said Bill

"Say Bill? Do you know where I could go to Vermilion City?" said Idolon

"Yeah! You just have to go through the Diglett's Cave. And since You're going to Vermilion City I would like you to have this ticket!" said Bill. He then gave Idolon a ticket that read S.S. Ticket.

"Gee thanks" said Idolon

"No problem! Now to watch some TV" said Bill. He turned on the TV which shows some sort off news of sorts.

"It would seemed that a robbery has occur in Cerulean City. A person from a notorious gang of criminals called Team Rocket has stolen a TM from a citizen that lives besides Diglett's Cave now..." said the News Reporter.

"Hey, I know that guy! That's the guy that offered me to join Team Rocket!" exclaimed Idolon

"Really? Wow, You must be a really good trainer then. Even though you look like a business man" said Bill

"Thanks but..." said Idolon before saying this words.

"I have to go, I have to stop Team Rocket."

So yeah, Chapter 9! Sorry for the lack of comedy in this. I lack concetration when I wrote this plus I have to go somewhere. So yeah please leave a review yadda yadda yadda...

Party:

;005; ;017; ;140;

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
New Idea!

Chapter 10: The Tremendous Outcome

Idolon sent out his Aerodactyl once he and Misdreavus were out of Bill's house. The two ride on Aerodactyl who began flying towards Cerulean City. Once they were above the city, Idolon saw a man running out of the back of a house. It was the Grunt. Idolon then ask Aerodactyl to land. The Aerodactyl landed in front of the Grunt.

"So, if it isn't the Grunt I saw earlier." said Idolon.

"Nice Aerodactyl you have there, Why is it that you don't join Team Rocket?!" said the Grunt

"Because I am a Trainer, not a robber." said Idolon

"Pfft. Whatever. My new Pokemon will take care of that huge, powerful, strong dragon of yours" said the Grunt

"Really?" said Idolon

"NO! Of course not! I got a Machop and a Drowsee! Sure I could make your Pokemon go to sleep, but what can my Pokemon do?! Punch it? Pfft. That's it I quit." said the Grunt

"You quit?" said Idolon shockingly

"Yeah, Truth is I wanted you to be part of Team Rocket because you're more better than the other Grunts. I mean I can't stand listening to those idiots! They kept talking about stealing a girls Pokemon and how they brushed their teeth! Their annoying! Their like more annoying than Zubats!" said the Grunt.

"Wow, dumber than Zubats huh?I didn't know a person could be like that" said Idolon

"Try a 100! I am sick of Team Rocket!! Glory my butt! Here! Have your TM! I'm going home!" said the Grunt as he gave Idolon the stolen TM and walk away.

"Wow, I'm glad I didn't join Team Rocket!" said Idolon.

"FREEZE!!" shouted a voice behind Idolon. He turned around and saw a police man with Growlithe.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were the Grunt!" said the Police man

"Yeah, By the way I got the TM back from him. Where are the owners?" said Idolon. The Police called out the Two house owners.

"Oh, thank you so much! I thought I have to teach Diglett Dig by manual! Thank you business man!" said the male owner

"Actually, I'm a trainer" said Idolon

"Oh sorry! Your clothing makes you look like a business man! By the way, Why are you dressed up like that?" said the male owner.

"I don't know, its either this or my baby clothes" said Idolon

"Well, whatever at least let us give a gift for all your trouble" said the women owner

"You don't have to. All I wanted is to know where I could get to Vermilion City" said Idolon.

"Oh! Dear, The City is at the south from here!" said the women owner

"Thanks!" said Idolon as he ran towards south followed by his Misdreavus.

Idolon ran outside the city at the south and entered Route 5. He then found himself in tall grass and thinks its a good opportunity to find a new Pokemon to tackle on the Gym. He then saw something black with some white ring like things on its back. Idolon then took out his Pokedex to see what his up against.

"Houndour, The Dark Pokemon, it travels in packs to hunt down their prey. They also chased some researchers with a Fearow when the researchers are trying to figure out why Servine is called a 'Grass Snake Pokemon' when they don't slither and have legs." said the Pokedex

"Well looks like I'm capturing it!" said Idolon. The Houndour heard that and began to growl at Idolon.

"Go! Feebas!!" said Idolon as he unleashes his Pokemon

"Idolon, What are you doing?" said Misdreavus disbelievingly

"I said I won't ignore... uhh" said Idolon not knowing the Feebas gender.

"The Feebas is a girl" said Misdreavus

"WHAT?! But it's so- I mean never mind. Feebas Tackle the Houndour!" said Idolon. The Feebas tackled the Houndour with all her might. The Houndour growled in pain and let out a fireball.

"Feebas! Dodge it! And use Tackle again!!" said Idolon. The Feebas dodged the fireball and tackled the Houndour once again.

"Alright! Time to capture it!" said Idolon. He throw his Pokeball at the Houndour. The Houndour was caught by surprised and got sucked into the Pokeball. The Pokeball shooked:

One time

Two times

Three tim- Oh! The Houndour got out!

"Dang it! Feebas! Tackle it again!" said Idolon. The Feebas immediately tackled the Houndour one more time. Then Idolon throw another ball at the Houndour. The Pokeball shooked:

One time

Two times

Three times!

The ball went *ping*.

"YES!! You did great Feebas!" said Idolon. The Feebas looked very happy. Idolon then unleashed his newly acquired Houndour. When the Houndour was unleashed, the Houndour looked ashamed and sad. Idolon was shocked by this.

"Misdreavus? Why is the Houndour sad?" said Idolon. The Misdreavus ask Houndour why it is sad. It responded by barking.

"He said that he's ashamed of being defeated at the hands of an ugly fish" said Misdreavus

"Well, that makes sense. Houndour." said Idolon. The Houndour looked up to the trainer.

"It may be horrible to be defeated by some fish but, Look at the bright side" said Idolon. The Houndour gave him a questioning look.

"Think about it. I'm the Feebas's trainer. If I'm able to train the Feebas to be strong enough to defeat you, Think of the potential of me training you!" said Idolon. The Houndour seems to be thinking about and agreed by barking happily.

"Good boy. Feebas! Houndour! Return!" said Idolon as he returned his two Pokemon.

"Alright Misdreavus, Lets move on" said Idolon.

They both continued forward and saw the Route Gate. Infront of the Gate is a Guard and....Ladies and Gentleman! May I present... The most horrible Walrein in existence, the big meanie Snorlax iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttss...................THE GREAT FATTY!!(Audience Claps)

"Listen bub!! I'm not gonna sit here and wait after I gone the wrong way, Running away from a talking Clefairy, Battling a loser I know(Blue) and gone back to the Pokemon Center and found the right path! NOW LET ME THROUGH!!" shouted the Great Fatty

"I told you! NO ONE GETS PASS ME WITHOUT MY DRINK!!!" shouted the Guard

"This seems familiar..." said Idolon

"I GOT THE RIGHT TO PASS!! IF YOU DON'T LET ME THROUGH-" shouted the Great Fatty

"You'll what? Call the police. Pft! I don't think any policeman would listen to a fat stupid kid like you" said the Guard

"That's IT! I'M GONNA RIP YOU APART!!" shouted the Great Fatty angrily

"Listen kid, Get out of here and cry at your mother or something cause I got no time for a fatso like you" said the Guard sternly

"THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE CRYING IS YOU!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

"I think I know where this is going...." said Idolon.

ULTIMATE FIGHTING!! 2

Hello! Today's match will be between the Guard and the Great Fatty! Let's see who will win!

The Guard use Taunt! "Heh, What are you going to do? Sit on me?" The Great Fatty's face has gone SUPER CRIMSON!!

The Great Fatty use Super Fat Kick of Justice! Oww! Right at the groin!!

The Guard use Threat! "Alright punk! That hurts! You better get out of here cause I have no time for-" OHH!! The Great Fatty used MEGA PUNCH!! The punch has landed on the stomach.

The Great Fatty use Elbow! Oh! The Guard has dodge it

The Guard use Anger! "That's it! You ask for it!"

The Great Fatty use SKY UPPERCUT!! Oww! Looks like the Guard loses some of his teeth.

The Guard use Punch! Oh! It's ineffective!

The Great Fatty use Sit! OH ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! The Guard is now underneath the massive butt.

The Guard use Struggle! Oh it's ineffective!

The Great Fatty use FART!

The Guard use Begging! "Okay! Okay! I give up! PLEASE!! Let me go!!"

The Great Fatty stands up.

The Guard use Cry.

Well, folks looks like we have a clear winner! Join us next time on ULTIMATE FIGHTING!! Good night!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Huh, I thought the Great Fatty is gonna lose. Oh well." said Idolon.

The Great Fatty grins while the Guard ran home crying for his mother.

"Okay, this way leads to...Saffron City!? Meh, I could challenge the Gym Leader over there now. After all I'm the best." said the Great Fatty as he entered the Route Gate.

"Hmm, I don't think we should enter Saffron City yet. Even if we have an advantage over the Gym Leader over there, it's still gonna be though." said Idolon.

"Yeah,... Hey! Idolon!" said Misdreavus

"What is it?"

"I found a tunnel, the sign says its a tunnel that leads to Vermilion City!" said Misdreavus

"Excellent! Let's go!" said Idolon as they both went under ground.

The tunnels floor, ceiling and wall are made of metal and has several bikers around going back and forth in the tunnel. Idolon began to walk a far distance in the tunnel. He saw an exit at the end and went through it. Idolon has made it to the surface and entered Route 6. Then saw the city and ran towards it. Idolon and his Pokemon had entered the City. They saw the sun setting, bringing dusk the two look at the sunset.

"Well, here we are Vermilion City!" said Idolon

"Yeah, the sunset is beautiful isn't it?" said Misdreavus. The Sun then fully sets, leaving stars and a bright night.

"Yeah it was, come on let's find some place to sleep." said Idolon.

Yep! Chapter 10 of the Kanto Arc! Whoa! 10 chapters and we only reached the 3rd gym! Well I don't know whether I could make more Arcs at this rate. But yeah!

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;349; ;228;

;005; ;017; ;140;

Last edited:

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
It's good.
YEAH! ULTIMATE FIGHTING! Love those.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Uhh... I hope not to offend you but Why are your reviews getting shorter?

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Sorry? (grins sheepishly while rubbing head) No offense taken.
I can easily forget standouts. I hope you don't stop writing this and cover all the reigons!
Also love the dex entries about them running from fearow, and houndor was chasing them as well.
Do you know how to make a signature? Then you can go to the fan art, then shops, and request a banner. (careful those have special rules for each shop.) Then you can put the baner in your signature and make it a link to this fic!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Thanks!! I think I know how to make a signature... I also need help wondering how to add links to certain Chapters and/or Arcs But Let me see if my fan fic could use a banner.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 11: The Beauty Within

Idolon woke up in his room at the Pokemon Center. He went and take a shower as well as brushing his teeth. He got dressed and called his Misdreavus who always go out at night. They both went outside and began walking.

"So Misdreavus, Where would you like to go?" said Idolon

"What do you mean?" said Misdreavus

"Well, we could challenge the Gym or we could get on S.S. Anne. So which do you prefer?" said Idolon

"Hmm. I haven't been on a ship before so..." said Misdreavus

"The Ship it is then!!" said Idolon as he rushed towards the docks with Misdreavus rushing after him.

They both arrived at the dock which has the S.S. Anne docked on it. The two saw a stair leading to the ship's entrance. Then they saw two, what it seems to be, school girls welcoming people into the ship. But Idolon draws closer, his jaws dropped.

"Have a nice trip into the S.S. Anne!" said the first 'school girl'

"Yes! Have a good trip!" said the second 'school girl' in an oddly weird shrilly voice.

"Oh. My. God. What on Earth are you two doing here!!!??!" shouted Idolon. The 'school girls' was surprised and look around and saw Idolon and his Pokemon.

"Wha-what do you mean twer-I mean sir?" said the first 'school girl'

"Ye-yeah! What do you mean?" said the second 'school girl'

"Oh come on! Do you really think I would fall for that disguise?!" said Idolon

"What disguise?" said the first 'school girl' innocently

"I know you guys are the guys with the weird hairdo's at Mt. Moon. You guys are from...ehh...Team Ridicule?" said Idolon

"HEY! IT'S TEAM ROCKET!!" shouted the second 'not-so-school girl'

"AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HAIR!!!" shouted the first 'school girl'

"Really? Well then there's something wrong with that guy since he is dressed up as a sissy lady. Dude, what is wrong with you?" said Idolon

"There is nothing wrong with me!! And how did you figure out our disguises?!" said the second 'not-so-masculine-school girl??'

"First, your weird hairstyle and second-"

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HAIR TWERP!!!" shouted the first 'school girl'

"Yeah, but it is the same hairstyle you have at Mt. Moon." said Idolon

"I knew I should have change my hairstyle... But my hair is so PRETTY, I couldn't change my beautiful hairstyle..." sighed the first 'ridiculous school girl'

"And also the fact that I recognize your voices" said Idolon

"Maybe we should go to voice acting school" said the second 'what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-this-guy-he-is-a-weirdo-school girl'

"HEY I HEARD THAT!!" shouted the second 'I-don't-care-you're-dressed-up-as-a-lady-so-shut-up-sexist-school girl'

"Oh come on!!" moaned the second 'Complaining-weirdo-with-horrible-

"Shut up! I-" said the first 'Did-you-just-shut-me-up?-school girl'

"Yeah! You're annoying the heck out of me!!" shouted the 'Oh-hell-no-you-didn't-school girl'

"Oh yeah I did! What are you going to do?! HMM!?!"

Then a big fist from the sky came crashing down on the 'Annoying-school girl'. The 'Thats-what-you-get-for-challenging-me-school girl' got punched into the ground leaving a body-shaped crater on the floor.

"Oww" came the sound from the crater hole

"Jessie! Are you okay?!" said the second 'Weirdo-in-skirt-school girl'

"Uhh.." then the person climbed out of the crater looking worn out and beaten flat.

"Well at least you're okay!" said the second 'Hurr-in-the-durr-school girl'

"Yeah, I'm feeling great... After being punched by a massive hand from the sky, I would be as healthy as a Chansey" said Jessie in a worn out voice

"Okay.. Now that that's over, May I ask why are you two weird heads doing here?" said Idolon

"MY HEAD IS NOT WEIRD!!" shouted Jessie

"Wow, she heals fast!" said Idolon.

"Enough! I'm tired of being insulted by the narrator! It's time to wear our regular uniforms!" said the second 'Oh-hurry-up!-I'm-tired-of-writing-like-this-instead-of-using-space!-school girl'

"Aww.. But this clothes make look-" said the first 'SHUT-UP-AND-WEAR-YOUR-CLOTHES-ALLREADY!!-school girl'

"Okay! Okay!" said the two as they twirl around in lightspeed making two human size tornados. The two stopped twirling and and reveal to have worn their Rocket Uniform.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it a double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blas-"

"Hey guys! Wait!" shouted Meowth on the ship's entrance holding a sheet of newspaper. The Meowth went down to the dock, by tripping the entire staircase.

"Oww.. Okay guys! Go on!" said Meowth after reaching the dock.

"Anyways.. Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"

"That's right!" said Meowth

"Are you guys seriously gonna do that, every single time I meet you?" said Idolon

"Yes! It's our motto!" said Jessie

"Oh god help me" said Idolon

"Well, it seems you have broken our deception" said Jessie

"And now it's time make a reception!" said James

"Reception? For what?" said Idolon. The two pairs took out their Pokeballs.

"For the hospital of course" said Jessie

"For that's where your Pokemon is going to be!" said James

"That's right!" said Meowth

"We'll see about that!" said Idolon taking out his Pokeball as well

"Go! Ekans!" shouted Jessie

"Go! Koffing!" shouted James

"Does two? Pft. Houndour! Feebas! Deal with them!" said Idolon as he unleashes his fish and hound

"EWW!!! What is that?!" shriek Jessie

"He says it's a Feebas" said James

"It's UGLY!" said Jessie. The Feebas looked very sad at this.

"Ignore them Feebas! At least you don't have their weird personality and hair!!" said Idolon

"THAT TEARS IT!! Ekans! Bite that ugly fish!" said Jessie

"Koffing! Poison Gas that Houndour!" said James

"Feebas! Use Tackle! Houndour! Ember!" said Idolon.

The Houndour immediately sprout flames from it's mouth at the Koffing before it could do anything. The Feebas however, failed to hit the Ekans and got bitten by the snake.

"Haha! Looks like we got ourselves sea food for tonight! Not that I would eat that disgusting thing! I mean looked at it! It doesn't deserve to be called a Pokemon!! Much less a moldy fish in the dump! Piyouh!" said Jessie.

The Feebas began to cry due to the pain on the out side and the inside. The Houndour looks angrily at Jessie and so did Idolon. The Ekans took off it's bite on the Feebas however, the fish continues to cry.

"Feebas! Don't listen to her! I mean look, I know it's horrible to be called ugly, especially being called ugly by a weird haired freak that has a personality of an old hag!" said Idolon to the Feebas.

"I RESENT THAT!! AND I MY HAIR IS NOT WEIRD!!!AND SHUT UP!!!" shouted Jessie angrily.

"Anyway, Feebas You are a great Pokemon! Better than a Magikarp or even a Gyarados! You are very special! Even though you don't have the looks of one, it doesn't matter. It's the inside that counts.." said Idolon. The Feebas, touched by her trainers love, smiled and cried happily.

Then she glows.

"What?" said Jessie

"It's evolving!" said James

"But into what?" said Meowth as the light glows brighter and brighter.

Then the light burst! And showed something. Something beautiful. The creature has a serpentine body with a blue tail, the majestic creature has long 'eyebrows' on her head and two flowing hair.

"Wha-what?!" said Jessie

"It's not an ugly fish anymore!" said James

"Its-its..beautiful... What is it?" said Meowth dreamily

Idolon, unable to talk due to his surprise and shook, took out his Pokedex. The Houndour and Misdreavus continued to look at the majestic Pokemon.

"Milotic, the Tender Pokemon, It is said that it is the most beautiful Pokemon in the entire world. It is said that a Milotic protected the researchers who are running away from a Fearow and a bunch of Houndours, while they were figuring out why Servine is called the 'Grass Snake Pokemon' when it has legs and does not slither." said the Pokedex

"A Milotic..." said James in awe. The Milotic looked at the water to see her reflection. She was shocked to see how beautiful she became.

"It is beautiful! It's as beautiful as I am!" said Jessie. That sentence brought Idolon and his Pokemon backed from the shock.

"Feeba-I mean Milotic... I-" said Idolon before the Milotic nudged her head on Idolon.

"Wow, this is so sweet.." said James with water in his eyes

"Yeah, Just now she was a very ugly fish and now.. She's the most beautiful Pokemon I have ever seen." said Meowth

"I wish I had one" sulked Jessie. This however ticked Idolon

"And what makes you think you are worthy of having one?! You insulted my Pokemon to the point that she cried!! You called her very ugly and that she doesn't deserve to be a Pokemon! And now since she evolved, You now want her!! Well I tell you what! It was the inside that made her beautiful... And all you care is about looks! And I would love to beat you up right now!!" said Idolon angrily at Jessie.

"Well, too be fair I did get punched by a giant fist from the sky" said Jessie

"Okay that's true! But you will never insult my Pokemon again! Milotic! Send this three flying!" said Idolon. The Milotic then swings her tail at the trio and they went flying over the water.

"It looks like Team Rocket is blasting of aggaaaaaaiiiinnn!" said The trio as they disappeared in the sky with a flash. Idolon however still looks angry.

"THE NERVE! I can't believe that lady! When I see her insulting my Pokemon again! I'll-" said Idolon angrily until something happened.

"Please Master trainer, calm yourself" said a soothing female voice

"Wha-What? Misdreavus?" said Idolon by surprised

"It is not me Idolon, It's.." said Misdreavus

"Me" said the soothing voice. The Milotic nudged her head at Idolon. Idolon looked at her and finally reliezing.

"Mi-Milotic?!" said Idolon

"Yes Master Trainer, It is me communicating with you. Like Misdreavus, I have to speak to you as well as others for Milotics have some Psychic powers within ourselves" said Milotic

"Wow, I bet Houndour could talk as well" joked Idolon. The Three Pokemon laugh.

"No, Master Trainer. Houndour cannot speak. Only Psychic's and Ghost-Types can for it is within their power." said Milotic

"Yeah, I read that back at home, with all my books and stuff...." said Idolon

"I sense trouble within you Master Trainer.." said Milotic

"Yes, I sense it as well.. What's the problem?" said Misdreavus

"It's just.. I don't know if I'm worthy of keeping Milotic" said Idolon

"WHAT?!" said both Pokemon. The Houndour bark shockingly

"I mean, looked at Milotic. She's beautiful and she is probably very strong. I'm not sure whether a trainer like me deserves someone like her.. I just..." said Idolon still figuring out whether he deserves a Pokemon like Milotic.

"Master Trainer.." said Milotic. Idolon looked at Milotic.

"Master Trainer, I know how you feel, And so do you. When I was a Feebas, no one wants me. They called me names and ignore me, I was very sad. I've been ignored for as long as I remembered, Even the Magikarp themselves ignored me. The other Water-Types called me hideous and ugly. I was very miserable." said Milotic then continued

"But then everything change when the Fisherman attacked. He look at me with disgust and almost put me back in the water. But then he thought he could give me to someone if he ran out of Magikarps to sell. I was a back up. A fish that isn't worth anyone's time. A last product. I was sad and lonely ever since I was born. But then, you came along. You may have find me ugly, but you were...different. You never ignored me. You always there for me. You even defended me when someone insulted me.... You cared for me. You even gave me the confidence to defeat the Houndour.. No offence" said Milotic. The Houndour just barked happily.

"Anyways. You know how it feels to be lonely and when I hugged you and you hugged me back. You have been very good to me. Too good. I began to think I was weighing you down and a nuisance to you're team. I felt ashamed. An ugly creature like me shouldn't get in the way of a great trainer. I thought I don't deserve someone like you. I thought you deserve something better than me.... But you still use me. And like just now, I was insulted and hurt, I began to think the lady was right and that I don't deserve to be your Pokemon. But stuck by me, You made me very happy. I wasn't happy until I met you. You have gave me a better life and because of you I evolved." said Milotic.

"If it weren't for you, I would still be a Feebas and ignored for the rest of my life. Master Trainer, If it weren't for you..I would still be sad and lonely. The truth is. I am not worthy of you. Not the other way around. But no matter what happens. I will always be there for you. Like you are always there for me" said the Milotic.

Idolon felt touched. He never viewed Milotic a nuisance nor a weight. He even think of her as an average Pokemon instead of some garbage. He then hugged the Milotic looking very happy. The two Pokemon joined in as well.

"Awww..." said a lot of voices. Idolon then jumped backwards by surprised. He and his Pokemon then saw people on the ships deck looking at them. It's seems like a lot of people have saw their drama.

"Well, that was a heartwarming moment" said a though voice.

"I agree.." said a feminine voice

"That...was...BEAUTIFUL!! Like the Milotic!!" said some old guy.

Then, Idolon saw people moving out of a though man's and women's way. The though man then walk down the stairs. He wears a military costume and has spiky yellow hair. The female has long blue hair and wearing some sort of Psychic costume. The Two reached at the end of the stairs and looked at Idolon and his Pokemon.

"Hello! My name is Lt. Surge! the Gym Leader of this town!" said the military man

"And I'm Sabrina. The Gym Leader of Saffron City." said the Psychic

"Yes, well you might been wondering why there are people watching you from the boat?" said Lt. Surge

"I can explain. It began when one person saw a giant fist hitting a lady with a weird hairdo. Then people start calling saying there's a battle outside. It turns out the ladies were in fact Team Rocket in disguise. Then we saw the whole Feebas to Milotic and all those other stuff." said Sabrina

"It turns out the Captain is part of Team Rocket too and they were planing to send the passengers to a secluded island filled with Team Rocket Grunts. Luckely I manage to defeat the Captain." said Lt. Surge

"Okay. That explains a lot" said Idolon

"But enough of this stuff! You seemed to bound with your Pokemon quite well from what the Milotic said" said Lt. Surge

"Wait! You heard what she just said?!" said Idolon

"Of course, The Milotic can speak like that Meowth did. Only through telepathy. It's quite complicated I don't think you need to know. But I must say Lt. Surge was right. You do seem to bond with your Pokemon quite well. Very well." said Sabrina

"Yeah! And I want to see how well that bond is in battle! Since your Milotic kept calling you 'Master Trainer' it's obvious that you're a trainer. But can you be the Master? I must say. Your Milotic ain't the only one who looks strong! Your Houndour seems to be used once and your Misdreavus.. Is it your starter?" said Lt. Surge

"Yep, And I have other Pokemon's as well." said Idolon

"Alright!! I can't wait to battle you in the Gym!!" said Lt. Surge

"Me neither. Ever since that obnoxious Fat kid challenged me I couldn't find a decent trainer to battle" said Sabrina

"Fat Kid?" said Idolon

"You know him?"

"No"

"Hmm... Well, I must get going. I heard one of the Saffron Guards left in a hurry. Apparently crying to his mother." said Sabrina as she leaves.

"How about it kid? Wanna test your Pokemon against my legion of Electric-Type Pokemon? How about this afternoon? After lunch! Because I'm hungry!" said Lt. Surge

"Sure." said Idolon

"Great! I'll see yah around!" said Lt. Surge as he ran towards the City.

"You know what? I'm hungry too! Let's go find some place to eat" said Idolon as he walked towards the city with his Pokemon.

WOW! This chapter took me 4 hours to make! And I realized Blue hasn't battle Idolon for a while. So in the next chapter there will be battles!

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;228;

;005; ;017; ;140;

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 12: The Not-so-Continuity Chapter

In Pokemon League, a meeting is set in place. There was a big round orange table with five cushioned chairs. The room's door open and came in four Pokemon Trainers. The trainer's sit on their places and began talking.

"Alright, it's time to take attendance." said a guy with a cape

"Why? You can clearly see-" said women with specks

"I LIKE TAKING ATTENDANCES!!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"As a member of the Blackthorn clan! We have to take attendance every time we have a meeting!" said the weirdo

"I agree with the narrator, You are weird" said the old lady with a cane

"I'm NOT WEIRD!" shouted the capey man

"You wear a cape. A man with a cape is a man with mental problems" said the though strong man

"I do not have mental problems!" said the mental man

"I think we need to debate on that." said the lady with specks

"Ohh. So THAT's why we're here" said the strong man

"Okay. Let's see... Oh yeah! He has a red colored hair and we all know, red means madness and second-" said the old lady

"ENOUGH!! We are not here to talk about my 'so called' mental health" said the deniable weirdo with the cape

"The narrator is funny" said the strong man

"I agree" said the lady

"Ditto" said the old lady

"WHERE!?" said KHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

"What's he doing here?!" said le Caped Weirdness

"Yeah! He's suppose to be in Star Trek!!" said the old lady.

"You'll never take me alive!" shouted KHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN as he ran outside the room and jumped through the window and fell

"Hey, The narrator called Lance the 'Caped Weirdness' maybe we should call him that. What do you think? Agatha?" said the lady

"Why yes I agree. You Bruno?" said Agatha

"Yes, Agatha and Lorelei I do!" said Bruno Mars

"Not you! I meant the other Bruno!! And what are you doing here?!" said Agatha

"Bruno Mars!? OMG! THE Bruno Mars?!!EEEKK!! I'm you're biggest fan EVER!" said Lorelei

"He's our new entertainer and singer" said the strong Bruno

"Really?! EEEEEKKKKK!! I have THE Bruno Mars singing at me!? Pinch me I must be dreaming!!" shreiked Lorelei

"Wow, a singer made the impossible" said Agatha

"By being in a fan fiction?" said the trainer Bruno

"No, she made Lorelei shriek. I never seen her like this. Never" said Agatha

"Well, she probably loves his songs" said the trainer Bruno

"Bruno Mars!! Can you sing me 'When I was your man'??" said Lorelei. Just as Bruno Mars is about to sing, the Superman Wannabe kicked Bruno Mars out of the room.

"Superman!! How could you?! YOU DESTROYED MY DREAM!!!" shouted Lorelei

"'Superman Wannabe' Priceless" said Agatha

"Can we stop all this nonsense?!" shouted Lance the Redhead Superman of Destiny

"This whole fic is about nonsense. We are just Mankeys in costume!" said Agatha

"How do you know my secret!!?" said Bruno in surprised

"What secret?" said Lorelei

"Uhh... Nothing!" said Bruno shifting his eyes back and forth

"Shouldn't this chapter suppose to show battles?" said Lorelei

"Yeah, this chapter is basically about us doing nothing but rambling and breaking the forth wall" said Agatha

"And also about Lance being a weirdo" said Bruno

"And lets not forget the random characters appearing out of nowhere" said Lorelei

"And about ignoring me. So anyway's its seems everyone is here" said Lance the Mother of Wallace

"BAHAHAHA!!!" laughed Bruno

"What is it Bruno?" said Lorelei half hoping that Bruno Mars will appear

"The-the nar-narrator sa-said that La-la-la-la-la-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol" laugh Bruno

"SPIT IT OUT!!" shouted Agatha

"He said that Lance is Wallace's mother!" said Bruno

"Really? BAHAHAHA!!" laughed Lorelei. Agatha starts laughing to. Lance looks furious.

"Hey bub!! What's the big idea?!" said Lance angrily at me.

Well, Lance you look bloody ridiculous with a cape. In fact, I find anyone wearing a cape is weird or demented.

"How dare you?! Capes are AWESOME! That's why people wear them!!" said Lance.

Or the fact that people wear them to cosplay as heroes.

"I am not cos playing!!" shouted Lance.

Surreee you're not

"I'm NOT!!" said Lance.

Your family is weird

"TAKE THAT BACK!!" said Lance

Make me!

"This is gonna be epic!" said Agatha

"Where is the Popcorn?" said Bruno

"I have it" said Lorelei.

The Elite 4 was transported to some sort of Arena with Lance on one side and me on the other. The rest of the Elite 4 were sitting on the Audience booth and were eating butter flavored Popcorn. Lance, looks weird as for I look awesome. I am wearing a black coat with black pants. I also wear a cowboy hat cause that's the only hat I got.

Lance looked at me and smirk.

"You think you can beat me?! I am the Champion! I RULE!" said The Derp dog of Derpiness.

You rule some stuff I like to call poop.

"That does it!! Go! Dragonite!!" shouted the Caped fool of a Blackthorn.

Go! Salamance!! The Salamance came out of his Pokeball and roared.

"Dragonite! Use Outrage!!" shouted Super Caper.

However for some odd reason the Dragonite turn into a Psyduck

"Psy?" said the Psyduck

"Hey!! This is MADNESS!!!" shouted the Moo in the Moon

"Madness? THIS. IS. SPARTA!!" shouted Leonidas as he kicked the Cape Overlord in the stomach and ran off.

"What's with all this characters?!" said the Cry Baby clutching his stomach.

I like adding random characters. Why? Because I can!

"Dang you!! Change my Dragonite back and fight like a man!!" shouted the Ultimate Cape of Justice.

Fine. I change the sissy lady's Pokemon back to it's original form.

"Now, Dragonite! Use Dragon Rush!!" said the Flame headed weirdo.

Salamance! Use HYPER BEAM! The Salamance shot a gigantic beam at the Dragonite. The Dragonite was shot backwards.

"Dang it! Dragonite! Use Giga Impact as Salamance recharges!!" shouted the Dang-it-I-ran-out-of-cape-puns.

The Dragonite charges towards my Salamance. But then all of a sudden, a meteor fell on top of the Dragonite before it reaches the Salamance. The Dragonite fainted.

"HEY! YOU KILLED MY DRAGONITE!!" shouted the Angry Caped Crusader

No, I said it fainted. I didn't said it died.

"Yeah! BUT YOU STILL CHEATED!!" shouted the Accusing Caped Detective

I did not.

"Did too!"

You smell

"SHUT UP!!"

Fine.

"Dragonite! Return!! Go! Gyarados!!" shouted the Great Fatty's Cousin. The Gyarados appeared!

Return Salamance! Go! Crobat!! My Crobat appeared in the battlefield.

"Gyarados! Use Hydro Pump!!" said the Sissy baby's mother. However the Gyarados just jump on top of Capester.

"First. Oww. Second. Cheater!! And Third. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!" shouted Le Capey Mickey.

Crobat! Use Confuse Ray! The Crobat shot a sinister beam of light at Gyarados. The Gyarados got confused and began eating the chairs on the Audience booth, The Mother of Weird's Cape and also- OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSH NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! NO! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I got eaten.

"Yeah!! Way to go Gyarados!!"

"What are you talking about?! The Author has been eaten!!"

"So what Agatha?! I am finally free of that Annoying Insulting person!!"

"Yeah! But now the Story is finished!"

"Huh?"

"Without the Author! The Story wouldn't progress! Thanks to your Gyarados! The Story is doomed! Now the Story will end without us knowing what has happened to the Main characters!!"

"Oh crap!! But wait! If the Author is gone. Why are we still speaking?"

"Maybe the Author is still alive! If he dies. Then the Story will die!!"

"Oh no!! Gyarados! Spit out the Author now!!!"

"It's to late! Hear that!!"

"What his stomach is just grow- OH MY GOD YOU DIGESTED THE AUTHOR!!"

"Gyara gyara(oops)"

"Oh great! Because of my Gyarados! The Story is over!!"

"Hold on! The Story is still progressing!"

"But how?! My Gyarados killed him!"

Not exactly

"What?!" exclaimed the Elite 4

"How did you live?!" said Lorelei

"Didn't the Gyarados digested you?!" said Bruno

Well, it's simple really. I have extra lives.

"What?! How?" said the Cap- you know what I'm tired of insulting him, Lance

I am the Author. I can do anything!

"Sorry for almost killing you" said Lance

It's okay it is my fault. I should NEVER confuse a Gyarados ever again.

"Good! Can you stop mocking me?!"

No

"Oh COME ON!!"

The Elite 4 was transported back to the meeting room. The four sat down at their chairs again and continue to discuss.

"Aww. I was looking forward for the climax" said Lorelei

"Say, We never get the chance to listen what you have to say Lance" said Agatha

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about anyway? I hope it's not capes" said Bruno

"Well, finally I get the chance to talk!! I can't believe you guys are letting me talk. This is like Madness or some-" said Lance

"Madness? THIS. IS. SPARTA!!" shouted Leonidas as he appeared standing on the table and kicking Lance chest and send him and his chair falling. Leonidas then ran away.

"Oww.. that hurts" said Lance. Suddenly KHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN ran through the door and stole Lance's cape.

"Hey! THAT's MY CAPE!!!!" shouted Lance angrily

"This cape now belongs to KHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!" shouted KHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN as he ran off with Lance's Cape

"COME BACK HERE!!!" shouted Lance as he ran after KHHAAAAAAAANNNNNN.

"Well, look at the time I must get going" said Agatha

"Me too" said Bruno

"Not quite yet for me... Bruno Mars can you sing me 'When I was your man'?" sighed Lorelei dreamily to Bruno Mars.

"Too young, too dumb to realize

That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand"

"COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!" shouted the Copyright Police(also known as the RIAA) from outside

Holy snot! RUN!!

The rest of the Elite 4 ran towards the exit, while Lorelei carried the still singing Bruno Mars with her.

And as for I. I manage to escape the Copyright Police with my Crobat and flied off to the sunset.

That is, if my Crobat didn't LITERALLY flied us towards the Sun! Oww.. I got Sunburn all over my body.. Someone get an ambulance!! I'm THIRSTY!!

Party:

;005; ;017; ;140;

So Dormant;429; signing off.. SERIOUSLY!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME WATER!! I'M DYING!! DANGIT!!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 13: Blue and Lunch

"Aerodactyl! Kangaskhan! Skorupi! Come out!" shouted Idolon. He, Misdreavus, Houndour and Milotic are at Route 11 where, there is a table and a stove that is left out in the open. It is revealed that they are at a 'Picnic Area' which is left by the city folk for Pokemon Trainers to cook their meals with their Pokemon.

"Alright everyone I like you to me-AACK!!" said Idolon before Skorupi jumped on his back, causing Idolon to fall down. The Skorupi then looked at Milotic. So did the Aerodactyl and Kangaskhan. The Kangaskhan said something.

"Err.. Skorupi.. Anyways What did the Kangaskhan said?" said Idolon to Misdreavus.

"She said that she and the other Pokemon had listen to what's going on outside. Apparently, they heard of you owning an ugly fish which turned into a beautiful Pokemon. The Aerodactyl said He hasn't seen such a beautiful Pokemon even before he was resurrected." said Misdreavus

"You know something. I'm tired of hearing translations. I wish I could understand Pokemon.." said Idolon.

"Master Trainer." said Milotic

"What is it Milotic?" said Idolon

"Maybe I could assist you with that" said Milotic

"What really!?" said Idolon

"Not exactly.. I could make you understand Pokemon. However I am not strong enough and that I need some Psychic or Ghost-Type Pokemon to assist" said Milotic

"Ohh.. Well it's okay! I could train you and capture another Ghost-type! Since I like Ghost and Dark-types!" said Idolon.

He then turned on the stove and began cooking food. The Kangaskhan looked concern and said something.

"Oh it's okay Kangaskhan. Idolon is very good at cooking. He always cooked for me and himself back at home" said Misdreavus.

The Kangaskhan seems less concerned. The Skorupi is jumping up and down apparently hungry. The Aerodactyl's tummy rumble at the delicious smell. After a few minutes or so Idolon then prepared the food for his Pokemon and himself. He cooked Aerodactyl some Roasted Miltank Steak. He gave cooked berries to Kangaskhan, Misdreavus and Skorupi. He then give Milotic some Poffins.

"Dig in!" said Idolon.

The Pokemons began eating their food. The Pokemon seems to be enjoying the food Idolon has made. Idolon was quite happy that his Pokemon love his food. But then suddenly he saw Blue walking towards him.

"Hey, Idolon!" said Blue

"Hi, You know I haven't seen you for quite a while." said Idolon

"Yeah, I was training my Magikarp that I got from some weird geezer and-Sweet corn cobs!! What is that!?" said Blue as he saw Milotic

"That's Milotic, I got her from that old geezer too" said Idolon

"You mean that old geezer sold Pokemon like her?!" said Blue

"No, He even gave her to me at 200 pokedollars. It's because she wasn't a Milotic at that time" said Idolon

"Really? What kind of Pokemon was she before she evolved?" said Blue. Idolon showed him the picture of a Feebas with his Pokedex. Blue was shocked.

"Wow!! How could something that ugly turn into something that is NOT ugly?!" said Blue

"It's the inside that matters and all those mushy stuff." said Idolon

"Well, I guess I don't want to about it then. Say I haven't battle you for a while have I?" said Blue

"No, I guess not" said Idolon

"Well! It looks like we're gonna have to battle! One vs One!" said Blue.

"You're on!" said Idolon. His Pokemon gave out roars of approval

"Okay! Go! Raticate!!" shouted Blue as he unleashes his Rat

"Alright Skorupi! You're up!" said Idolon. Skorupi then entered the battle.

"Raticate! Hyper Fang him! NOW!" said Blue

"Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!" shouted Idolon.

The Raticate bite the Skorupi with it's big teethes however once it let go of Skorupi, Skorupi bite it with Poison Fang. The Raticate sustain some damage and it's face has gotten purple.

"Yes! It's poison! Skorupi, use Pin Missile!" ordered Idolon

"Raticate! Dodge it!" said Blue

The Raticate manages to dodged the pins by sidestepping. However the poison in it had gotten worse.

"Skorupi! Use Poison Sting!"

"Raticate! Dodge and use Pursuit!" said Blue

The Skorupi shot a dozen poisonous stings at the Raticate. The Raticate dodged the Poison Sting and began charging at the Skorupi. The Skorupi saw the Raticate charging at him and sidestepped out of the way before the Raticate could hit the Skorupi. The Raticate then makes a U turn towards the Skorupi. But before it could finally hit the Skorupi, The Raticate ran slower and slower until it fainted in front of the Skorupi.

"Haha! Wait a go! Skorupi" said Idolon. The Skorupi gave out a happy cry

"Raticate! Return! Go! Pidgeotto!" shouted Blue as he returned his Raticate and calls out his Big bird.

"Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!" said Idolon

"Pidgeotto! Twister!" said Blue

The Skorupi jumped at the Pidgeotto with his poisonous Fangs opened. However, The Pidgeotto flapped it's wings very swiftly and created a twister that hit the Skorupi. The Skorupi began to spin around in the twister. Then the twister died and the Skorupi fell down to the ground and fainted.

"Skorupi, return! Aerodactyl! You're up!" said Idolon. The Aerodactyl flew up in the air and landed in front of Idolon, facing the Pidgeotto.

"Pidgeotto! Use Twister!"

"Wing Attack! Aerodactyl!"

The Pidgeotto rapidly flaps it's wings creating a twister. However before the bird could unleashed it's attack, the Aerodactyl hit the Pidgeotto with his wing. He hit the bird once again, using his other wing. The Pidgeotto stumbled back and nearly fell.

"Pidgeotto! Use Quick Attack!"

"Aerodactyl! Prepare Ice Fang!"

The Pidgeotto went very fast charging towards the Aerodactyl.

"Now! Use Ice Fang!"

"Pidgeotto! NO!"

But it was too late for Blue. The Pidgeotto stopped in front of the stone dragon just as he bites the Pidgeotto with his Ice Fang. The Pidgeotto, then fainted.

"Pidgeotto! Return!!" said Blue

"Give up?" said Idolon

"You wish! Go! Kabuto!" said Blue as he unleashes his sentient helmet

"Aerodactyl! Use Thunder Fang!" said Idolon

"Kabuto! Water Gun!" said Blue

The Aerodactyl fly towards the Kabuto with his electrical fangs bared. However, when he was near the Kabuto, it shot a stream of water at the Aerodactyl causing him to fall to the ground.

"Aerodactyl! Use Agility!"

"Kabuto! Protect! Then use Water Gun again!!"

The Aerodactyl went and hit the Kabuto before it could initiate Protect. But then the Kabuto shot water at the Dragon. The Aerodactyl fainted at the attack

"Aerodactyl Return!!" said Idolon as he returned his Aerodactyl.

"Kangaskhan! It's your turn!" The Kangaskhan walked into the battlefield and let out a roar.

"Kabuto! Use Mud Shot!!" ordered Blue

"Kangaskhan! Use Rage!" said Idolon

The Kangaskhan ran towards the Kabuto with her fist raised. The Kabuto shot a stream of mud at the Kangaskhan. She felled backwards before she could hit the Kabuto, but she quickly stood up.

"Kangaskhan! Use Rage!"

"Kabuto! Another Mud Shot!"

The Kangaskhan was fast this time. She ran as fast as she could at the Kabuto and punch it with rage. The Kabuto was sent flying and shot mud at the Kangaskhan while in flight. The Kabuto fell on the ground and fainted. The Kangaskhan felled after she got hit by the Mud Shot and fainted as well.

"Kangaskhan, Return" said Idolon as he returned his Pokemon.

"Kabuto! Return! Gyarados! Go!!" shouted Blue as he unleashed a Monster to be reckoned with.

"Milotic! Can you fight?!" said Idolon

"I fight for you, Master Trainer for as long as I live" said Milotic as she entered the battlefield

"Woah! That Pokemon can talk?!" said Blue

"Telepathically, actually. They have some Psychic Power within them" said Idolon

"Master Trainer ey? Well we'll show her who the Master Trainer is! Right Gyarados?!" said Blue. The Gyarados roared at the sky and glared at the Milotic.

"Okay! Milotic! Use Twister!!"

"Gyarados! Use Dragon Rage!!"

The Milotic brewed out a Twister at the Gyarados as it shot purple flames at the Milotic. The Gyarados got shot up in the air and fell down. The Milotic got burned by the flames and looked charred.

"Milotic! Recover!" said Idolon

"Gyarados! Use Bite!" said Blue

The Milotic heals herself and quickly dodged the Gyarados as it charged up at her with it's fangs barred.

"Gyarados! Use your Hyper Beam!!"

"WHAT?!" said Idolon as the Gyarados began to charged up it's attack.

"Quick Milotic! Do something!" said Idolon frantically as the Gyarados fired a beam of a lifetime.

The Milotic brought up a Mirror like wall in front of her. The Hyper Beam hit the wall and was reflected back at the Gyarados with greater intensity. The Beam, now amplified, hit the Gyarados and knock it out.

"What?! How is that possible!" said Blue

"Mirror Coat! Milotic you're a genius!" said Idolon happily.

"Thank you Master Trainer" said Milotic

"Oh well, don't think this is over! I'm gonna train my Pokemon till I become Champion and I still won't stop at there!" said Blue

"Well, you better be quick. The Great Fatty would beat you to the Champion before you do!" said Idolon

"Oh crap! You're right! I gotta go! I'm not gonna let that big chunk of flab beat me!! So Smell ya latter!" said Blue while running onward.

"Hey wait! What about the Gym?!" shouted Idolon at Blue. Blue then stopped and starts running back towards the city.

"Oh yeah! I forgot! Thanks Idolon! I'll see ya at the Gym!!" said Blue as he ran back to Vermilion City.

"You know, I remembered Lt. Surge said that I use my Houndour once." said Idolon. Idolon looked at his Houndour.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to train you before our fight!" said Idolon. The Houndour barked happily as He, Misdreavus and Idolon went towards the tall grass.

Yeah Chapter 13. I feel very refreshed after I died of sunburn and resurrected. I am frustrated and yet not frustrated that I kept on making Chapters and yet not having the Gym Chapter even made yet. So I promise myself that the next chapter will be the Lt. Surge battle.

Party:

;005; ;017; ;020; ;140; ;130;

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 14: The Doom of the Soldier

After several minutes of battling an amount of wild Pokemon, Idolon began walking towards the Gym. He then entered the Gym, which is has a yellow floor, wall and ceiling. Idolon's eyes hurt and so does Misdreavus's. He saw a battle going on between a teenage boy with spiky hair and a man with yellow spiky hair. Blue has his Raticate out while Lt. Surge has his Raichu out.

"Raticate! Use Swords Dance!!"

"Raichu! Use Thunder Wave!!"

The Raichu began encasing itself with electricity and charged at the Raticate. The Raticate manages to dodge the attack by performing....ballerina?! The Raticate is dancing belle which looks very ridiculous but not only that, it is wearing a tutu. Lt. Surge, Idolon and their Pokemon laugh out loud. The Raichu laughed so hard that it fainted, which stops the laughter and produce shocking. Get it?!

"Wow, that's a dumb way to end a battle..... Oh what the heck! A wins a wins. Here! Have my badge!!" said Lt. Surge as he gave Blue his gym badge.

Blue grabbed the badge and saw Idolon, standing by the front door. Idolon went towards Blue.

"Congrates on getting your badge!" said Idolon

"Yeah! I bet that Fatso isn't around here, so I decided to stick around Vermilion City for a bit" said Blue

"Well well well, if it isn't the 'Master Trainer'. Now we met before at the dock remember? You know Team Rocket and the drama between your fish and stuff" said Lt. Surge upon seeing Idolon.

"Team Rocket?" said Blue

"Yeah, you know those guys with the white shirts and a Meowth." said Idolon

"Ohh. Well, I bet you beat them like before. So Smell ya later!" said Blue as he exited the Gym

"Okay! We got a battle to do!! What's your name kid? I forgot to ask!" said Lt. Surge

"My name is Idolon. I challenge thee" said Idolon as he entered the stage.

"Thee?" said Lt. Surge

"Shakespeare, Thought you knew" said Idolon

"I'm an American! Not some guy with a top hat and that weird eye glass thing!" said Lt. Surge

"Monocle?" said Idolon

"Whatever! I am American! We eat Nachos and love to watch Football! Not some sissy play about boring things like opera!!" said Lt. Surge

"Okay." said Idolon simply

"Whatever! We're not here to fight with races! We're here to fight with Pokemon!! Here are the rules! Three Pokemons are allowed and No subsitutes! You got that!?" said Lt. Surge

"Yep" said Idolon

"Okay! Go! Voltobe!" shouted Lt. Surge as he unleashes a Pokeball with eyes.

"Misdreavus! You're up!" said Idolon. Misdreavus gave out a cry and faces his opponent.

"Voltobe! Use SonicBoom!!" shouted Lt. Surge

"Misdreavus!! Use Hypnosis!!" shouted Idolon.

The Voltobe let out a Sonic boom at Misdreavus. The Misdreavus went flying through the air on impact and landed on the floor. The Misdreavus's face went up and his eyes glowed a pinkish light at the Voltobe. The Voltobe fall asleep.

"Wait! How can a Misdreavus learn Hypnosis!?" said one of the Audience.

"Fufufu.. I'm special." said Misdreavus

"His special" said Idolon

"HE?!" shouted the Audience member

"Sexist" scoffed Misdreavus

"Voltobe! Wake Up!!" shouted Lt. Surge at his Pokemon

"Oh yeah the battle! Misdreavus, Will-O-Wisp the big plump!" said Idolon.

The Misdreavus shot a blue ball of flames at the Voltobe. The Voltobe was then engulf in blue spectrum flames.

"EEKK!! Voltobe!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WHILE BURNING!?!" shouted Lt. Surge. The Voltobe then woke up and began noticing it's on fire. The Voltobe took evasive maneuvers and Exploded. The explosion hit the Misdreavus and thrown him at the ceiling. The Misdreavus then fall down and hit the ground.

"No!! Why do you explode?! The floor is now covered with sod and ashes!!" said Lt. Surge at the unconscious Voltobe.

"Misdreavus!! Are you alright!?" said Idolon worriedly

"Miss" said the Misdreavus weekly. He then fainted.

"Misdreavus, You did a good work." said Idolon as he picked up his Ghost Pokemon and put him on the bench.

"Well, we have a tie for our first match. Now let's continue!! Voltobe return!!" said Lt. Surge as he returned his Pokemon

"Well, it's your turn now buddy. Go! Houndour!!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his hound.

"Using your Houndour ey kid?" said Lt. Surge

"Yeah! If I'm gonna have a hound! I'm gonna have a powerful one!" said Idolon

"Well, lets see if your dog can handle my Pokemon! Go! Pikachu!!" shouted Lt. Surge as he unleashes the mascot of Pokemon.

"Pikachu? Man, too mainstream. Oh well, Houndour!! Use Torment!!" said Idolon

"Pikachu! Use Quick Attack!!" said Lt. Surge

The Pikachu tackled the Houndour at a fast speed, the Houndour was thrown back. The Houndour went back up and bark something at the Pikachu.

"Great! Now Pikachu can't use the same moves for a while! Houndour! Use Smog!!" said Idolon

The Houndour releases a thick fog all over the Pikachu. The Pikachu breath in the smog and got poisoned. The Smog cleared and the Pikachu's face has gotten purple.

"Pikachu!! Use Quick Attack now!" said Lt. Surge

"Houndour! Use Bite when it's near you!" said Idolon

The Pikachu charged at the Houndour in a very fast pace. The Houndour saw the Pikachu coming nearer and nearer. When the Pikachu is near enough, the Houndour pounce and bite the Pikachu.

"Now Houndour! Use Ember!!" said Idolon.

The Houndour let go of the Pikachu and shot flames at the Pikachu. The Pikachu sustained a lot of damage because of the close contact of the attack and the poison from earlier. The Pikachu then fainted.

"Haha! Way to go Houndour!!" said Idolon. The Houndour barked happily.

But then suddenly. The Houndour began to flash. Then he began to glow. The Houndour became engulfed in light and the light glows brighter and brighter until the light exploded. Once the light cleared, it is revealed that a new Pokemon has appeared at the same spot that the Houndour was standing. The Pokemon has two white horns grow on his head, a collar with a skull like pendant in the center of the chest and has a long pointy tail.

"Wha?" said Idolon, he tooked out his Pokedex.

"Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon, Upon hearing its howls, many Pokemon who hears them get the shivers and head straight back to their nests. It is said that a Milotic ended up fighting a Houndoom while it was trying to protect the researches from a pack of Houndours and a Fearow while trying to figure out why the Servine is called the 'Grass Snake Pokemon' when it doesn't slither and have feets." said the Pokedex

"Yeah! My Houndour evolved! Haha!" said Idolon

"A Houndoom huh? Hmm.." said Lt. Surge glaring at the newly evolved Pokemon

"What's wrong?" said Idolon

"Oh it's just that, back when I was a Private, I stumbled upon a Houndoom when I was in a Forest doing camouflage training. The Houndoom chased me throughout the forest and I was cornered by a big tree. Just when the Houndoom was about to roast me alive, an electric spark shot at it and the Houndoom ran away. I then knew another Pokemon saved me. I saw that a Pikachu saved me from that dog, and we became best friends. I then heard howls of Houndours and Houndooms so I ran out of the Forest and gone back straight back to the Military camp. Sure, the chief went mad at me for bailing out of the training, but I was fine and what's more is that I got a new friend." said Lt. Surge

"Wow, almost roasted by a Houndoom huh." said Idolon

"Heh, I don't know whether to kick it for burning my pants and underwe- I mean! Chasing me. Or thank it for giving me a friend. Still that experience would have traumatize me if I hadn't toughen up." said Lt. Surge

"Great... My Pokemon species nearly traumatized a Gym Leader... Actually that's sounds cooler than I thought it would be" said Idolon

"Nearly. But I'm not afraid of no Houndooms anymore! So enough about my past! It's time to battle!" said Lt. Surge

"Alright Houndoom! Are you ready!?" said Idolon. The Houndoom barked in response

"Go! Raichu!" shouted Lt. Surge as he unleashes his Raichu. The Raichu saw the Houndoom and began to look angrily and growl at the hound with electricity sparking on it's cheeks.

"Guess that must be the same Pikachu. This is gonna be a tough match" thought Idolon.

Just then, the Raichu unexpectedly shot a Thunderbolt at the Houndoom. The Houndoom quickly dodges the bolt with his reflexes.

"Raichu! Take it easy!" said Lt. Surge. The Raichu wouldn't listen and prepared to attack.

"Houndoom! Blind the Raichu with Smog!!" said Idolon desperately.

The Houndoom went in circles around the Raichu while covering it with smog. The Raichu then remove the smog using Tail Whip and charged at the Houndoom with great speed.

"Houndoom! Get out of there! Dodge!!" shouted Idolon.

The Houndoom sidestepped the Raging Raichu. The Raichu glared angrily at the Houndoom. The Houndoom has a surprised look on his face.

"Raichu! Stop!" said Lt. Surge.

The Raichu won't listen and saw that the Houndoom belongs to Idolon. The Raichu than glared angrily at Idolon and shot a Thunderbolt at the Kid. Idolon was shocked and fell on the ground.

"Ouch! With the shocking and bolting. And Stuff!" said Idolon.

The Audience gasp in surprise that the Gym Leader's Pokemon would do something like this. The Houndoom saw the Raichu attack his Trainer and became very angry. The Houndoom looked at the Raichu with a glare of hate and growled. The Raichu did the same thing. The Two Pokemon stared at each other wanting to end the other. Then they attack.

The Raichu shot a Thunderbolt at the Houndoom, he dodged it and shot flames from his mouth. The Raichu then ducked under the flames and began charging at the Houndoom with great Speed.

The Houndoom than shot another Ember at the Raichu as it was charging at him. The Raichu the wiped the Ember out with it's tail and kicked the Houndoom in the face. The Houndoom staggered and got a black-eye.

The Houndoom then shot a circular, dark and sinister beam from it's mouth, at the Raichu. The Raichu got hit by the beam and began fall backwards. The Raichu then uses Double Team, The Houndoom then took a sniff and shot another dark beam at the Raichu. The Raichu then blocked the beam by using Thunderbolt.

"That's Dark Pulse and Odor Sleuth!" said Idolon while trying to sit up still paralyzed.

"Raichu!! Stop it right now! That's an order!!" shouted Lt. Surge

The Raichu didn't obey and shot a Thunderbolt at the Houndoom. The Houndoom got strucked by the bolt and is now paralyzed. The Raichu smirked, until it was hit by a stream of flames and has acquired burn.

The Raichu then uses Thunderbolt, while Houndoom uses Dark Pulse. The Bolt and the Pulse interracted and locked into each other. The Combined energy began to form a big ball of darkness and Lightning in the center. The ball then exploded and thrown both Pokemon back. The two Pokemon stood up looking tired but still determined.

The Houndoom saw the Raichu fall to the side looking angrily at the Houndoom and simply taunting him, planning for the Houndoom to attack so it could dodge it and perform a Quick Atttack. The Houndoom then tooked the taunt and angrily shot Ember at it.

"Raichu! Oh no!!" said Lt. Surge as he, thinking his Raichu is in trouble, jumped in front of his Pokemon and got hit by the flames. The Soldier then rolled to the side with his legs are on fire. The Raichu saw what had he had done and ran towards it's master desperately trying to put out the flames.

The Houndoom felt ashamed for what he had done and saw the Audience screaming and shouting. He then saw an Audience Member running outside to warn the Nurse.

It was Chaos. The Audience is going crazy, running around screaming. A boy is Paralyzed and the soldier is on fire, which spread across the wall. The Misdreavus woke up from the sounds of the screaming Audience, and saw his friend laying on the floor, looking as though he can't move.

"Idolon! Idolon! What happened?! What's going on!!" said the Misdreavus

"Uhh.. I'm paralyzed and uhh..." said Idolon.

"Shame, I actually like to see the Chaos going on in the Gym" thought Idolon before losing his conscious. After all, he is one of the men who wants to watch the world burn.

Then all of a sudden a Nurse Joy appeared in the front door. And she called out her Jigglypuff to sooth the Audience, her two Chanseys that carried the Soldier and the Boy from the Gym. She then called her Poliwhirl to stop the fire spread. As the Pokemon followed their trainers.

________________________________________________________________________________

Idolon woke up and saw that he is in some sort of hospital, laying in a hospital bed. He also saw that he is surrounded by all of his Pokemon.

"Master Trainer" said Milotic telepathically.

"Uhh..." manage Idolon. He then saw Skorupi standing on his stomach staring at him.

"AAHH!! Skorupi!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" shouted Idolon in surprised. The Pokemons began to laugh with joy that their trainer is okay.

"Welcome back Idolon" said Misdreavus

"Yeah, welcome me. With a Skorupi staring at me with his big eyes" said Idolon jokingly. His Pokemon laugh once more. Idolon then saw his Houndoom and suddenly remembered.

"THE MATCH!! What happened! What happened to the Gym!!" said Idolon frantically

"Calm yourself Master Trainer, Misdreavus can provide you with the answer." said Milotic

"Well, I woke up and saw a bunch of people screaming everywhere, you on the ground and the Gym Leader on the ground too with his legs on fire." said Misdreavus

"And I missed all that!? Shame.. I really wanted to see the Chaos" said Idolon.

"Yeah, well then the Nurse came and restore order (Dang it!) and brought you and the Gym Leader to the Hospital." said Misdreavus

"Okay, so how is Lt. Surge?" said Idolon

"The Gym Leader's legs are incapacitated for some weeks. At least, that's what the Chansey said. I also learn some other things" said Misdreavus

"What is it?" said Idolon

"Houndoom said that the Raichu taunted him into attacking it with Ember. It turns out the Raichu was planning to dodge his attack and attack Houndoom with Quick Attack" said Misdreavus. The Kangaskhan let out an angry roar. The Aerodactyl growled angrily.

"Yeah.. At first, Houndoom blamed himself for attacking Raichu when he was weak as well as harming the Gym Leader. I told him why he did it and told me the Raichu taunted him. So, I decided to see Raichu himself, when we reached here. At first the Raichu won't talk but I manage to get the information from it." said Misdreavus. The Kangaskhan said something angrily.

"Ohh... What did Kangaskhan said?" ask Idolon

"She said that the Raichu is a horrible Pokemon for attacking her baby and made Houndoom depressed." said Misdreavus

"Baby? But her baby is just fi-oh" said Idolon until he realized, he was the baby. He BLUSHED!! The Pokemons laugh.

"Okay....... Now that thats clear. Where are we Misdreavus?" said Idolon

"We're at Lavender Town's Hospital. The Town is home to many Ghost-Types of the Kanto Region"

And that's Chapter 14! Finally! I made a Gym Battle Chapter!! I hope that you enjoyed this Chapter. The next Chapter might feature the Great Fatty but we'll have to see.

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229;

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
LOve your impression of surge.
Will idolon get the ability to understand pokemon cause of all the ghost types.
I will not stop reading this fic.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Great!

Chapter 15: Monster of the Tower

The Nurse went inside Idolon's ward to check on him. It seems the shock has done some damage but they are not major nor permanent. The Nurse said that Idolon is free to move and allowed to get out of the Hospital. Idolon took his stuff and returned all of his Pokemon. Except Misdreavus and Houndoom. As he exited his ward he saw Lt. Surge in a wheelchair at the Hallway, talking with Sabrina.

"Hey! If it isn't Idolon!" said Lt. Surge

"Yeah.. I'm sorry that my Houndoom burned your legs" said Idolon. Houndoom barked sadly

"Nah! It's okay! I survived worse! One time I-" said Lt. Surge

"Okay Surge, I think he gets it. By the way. I talked to you're Raichu and he said that he made the Houndoom attack him so he could dodge the attack and tackle the Houndoom" said Sabrina

"Really?! Wow, I knew Raichu has a hatred for Houndooms but I never see him go so far.." said Lt. Surge

"Well, I see that before Raichu became your Pokemon, the Houndooms and Houndours living in the Forest had bullied him for along time. He never had peace. Until he met you." said Sabrina

"I didn't know... If I knew about that, I would never let him battle against a Houndoom ever." said Lt. Surge

"It's no ones fault. The Raichu is sorry for his actions and promise never to harm a trainer nor risking his trainer's life." said Sabrina

"Yeah, Houndoom is sorry as well. Right?" said Idolon. The Houndoom nodded.

"Well, now that that's settle-" said Sabrina

"Oh wait!! I just remembered!!" said Lt.Surge. He pushed his wheelchair nearer to Idolon and held out a badge

"Here you go!" said Lt. Surge

"What? Why?" said Idolon looking at the badge

"Think of it as an apology from my Pokemon's behavior. Now take it!" said Lt. Surge

"But-"

"THATS AN ORDER!!" shouted Lt. Surge

"Yessir!" said Idolon quickly as he took the badge from the soldier.

"Well, NOW...That's settle I must be leaving. I find the presence of Ghosts from the tower.. Unsettling" said Sabrina

"What's wrong with Ghost-Types? I like them" said Idolon

"Some psychic's do have Ghost-Type Pokemon. But they don't have many on them because Psychic's Fear Ghosts and Dark-types...and also Bugs" said Sabrina as she leaves.

"So... Lt. Surge." said Idolon

"Yes?" said Lt. Surge

"Why does Lavender Town have a hospital?" said Idolon

"Because, There is a Tower filled with Ghosts. Sometimes the Ghosts over there attack the humans, for either Mischief or Malicious desires. So, the Towns people made a Hospital incase people get hurt" said Lt. Surge

"A tower filled with Ghosts huh.....I know where I'm going!" said Idolon

"Didn't I tell you is dangerous?" said Lt. Surge

"I got shocked by a high leveled Raichu. And I'm an expert on Dark and Ghost-types. Plus I have my Pokemon with me. So yeah, I think I can handle the Tower" said Idolon

"Well, I see. But don't say I warned you" said Lt. Surge.

Idolon then ran towards the Hallway doors.

Idolon went outside the hospital and saw the Town infront of him. The Town only contains a few houses and a tent. The Town like Pewter City, is surrounded by Mountains. Idolon then saw a tall, gloomy tower which is next to the outside Route.

"I sense a lot of Ghost-Types over there" said Misdreavus

"This place somehow reminded me of Lentimas Town." said Idolon

"Each region has a place, where Ghost-Types roamed freely" said Misdreavus

"Yeah, I know. Anyways! Let's Go to the Tower! I wonder what Ghost-Types live over there" said Idolon

The two began going towards the Tower. By the time they are at the front of the Tower, an old lady with blond hair and a cane walked outside from the Tower and saw Idolon.

"Why hello there, Are you going in the Pokemon Tower?" said the old lady

"Why, yes as the matter of fact. My name is Idolon. This is Misdreavus. Who are you?" said Idolon

"I am Agatha. One of the Kanto Elite Four" said Agatha

"Woah! You're one of the Elite Four?!" exclaimed Idolon.

"Indeed. By the way, Why do you want to enter this tower. Only Channelers and Brave Trainers go in here" said Agatha

"I'm going in there is so I could capture a Ghost-Type! After all, I am a fan of Dark and Ghost-types" said Idolon

"Really? I am to a fan of Ghost-types! May I ask where are you from, young man?" said Agatha

"Lentimas Town. Unova" said Idolon

"You're from Unova eh? Hmm.. but, Misdreavuses are quite rare in Unova" said Agatha

"Yeah, he's special" said Idolon

"Well now, I see you are a trainer. So are you going to challenge the league?" said Agatha. Idolon nodded

"Looks like you're a decent trainer. So be it. I hope to challenge you in the future, Idolon. I want to see who got the better Ghost-Types" said Agatha as she leaves.

"Alright! Let's head in!" said Idolon as he and his Pokemon entered the tower.

The base of the Tower is filled with tombstones and a few people. Some people were sad, others were just plain unhappy. Idolon finds the Tower, surprisingly welcoming.

"Well, this place is what I expected to be..." said Idolon

He then continued upwards to the 2nd floor. He saw a another bunch of Tombstones in the area with fewer people standing infront of them. Idolon proceeds to go upwards through the stairs. When he got up on the 3rd floor, he sees another bunch of tombstone. Except, Idolon saw Apparations instead of people this time. Idolon took out his Pokedex to see what the Pokemons are.

"Gastly, The Gas Pokemon, Almost invisible this gaseous Pokemon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice. Some Researches own Gastlys and use them against the Fearow and the Houndours when they were chasing them while they were trying to figure out why a Servine is called the 'Grass Snake Pokemon' when they have legs and don't slither." said the Pokedex

"Well, I know what I'm having!" said Idolon. He then saw a Gastly near by and decided to capture that one.

"Misdreavus! Psywave that Gastly!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus sent waves of energy at the Gastly. The Gastly was knocked back by the waves and looks angry. It then shot a sinister ray at Misdreavus.

"Misdreavus! Close your eyes!!" said Idolon. The Misdreavus manages to close his eyes before it could get confused.

"Now! Psywave again!!" ordered Idolon. The Gastly once again got hit by waves of energy and looks tired.

"Alright! Time to Capture it!" said Idolon as he threw a Pokeball at the Gastly. The Gastly was sucked in the Pokeball as it landed to the ground and shake.

One Time.

Two Times.

Three Times!

The Ball went *ping*.

"Yes!" said Idolon.

"Well, now we got another Ghost-Type. Shall we move on?" said Misdreavus

"Yeah. I agree. I think I should train my Gastly here." said Idolon. He saw a staircase and went up. He saw a bunch of Ghost-types in the area. Idolon then unleashes his Gastly.

"Hello, Gastly. I am your new Trainer. Idolon." said Idolon

"So, you are the one who captured me... What is it that you want?" said Gastly

"Too train you duh" said Idolon

"You expect me to attack my brethren?" said Gastly

"Uhh.. well.... If you don't want to then...." said Idolon. And then suddenly a crazy women wearing a white robe, jumped from behind the Tombstone infront of Idolon. He freaked out.

"LADY!! What is wrong with you!!? You surprised me!!" shouted Idolon

"OYOYOYOYOYOY!! I sssseeeennnnnsssseeeee cooookiiiieeeesss withhhhhiiiinnnn youuuu... DO YOU HAVE COOKIES?!?!" shouted the crazy lady

"Uhh...No?" said Idolon

"OYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOLOLLLOOLOLOLIO!!! YOU HAVST LE COOKIES!! GIVE IIIITTT!!!" shouted the crazy lady

"I don't have bloody cookies!!!" shouted Idolon.

"OYOYOYOYOYOYOYILOLOLOOLOLOOLOOYOYOYOYOYOYLOLOLIOY!!!!!" said the Crazy Lady as she starts flailing on the floor.

"Uhh...Is she a ghost?" said Idolon

"No, She's just possessed by one" said Gastly

"Who?" said Misdreavus

"OYOYOYOYoyoyoyy........." said the crazy lady as she stops moving.

"Uhhh.... Crazy Lady?" said Idolon. The lady didn't move.

"Is she dead?" said Idolon

"I sense no life in her..." said Misdreavus. Idolon and his Ghosts looked at the crazy lady's body

"Well.... I'm glad I'm not possessed." said Idolon. Suddenly the crazy lady bolted upwards and starts standing.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! I thought you said she was dead!!" said Idolon in surprised

"I'm not dead..... I am alive." said the crazy lady

"What's going on you crazy women?! Is this a joke?!" said Idolon angrily.

"It's no joke. I am a Channeler" said the Channeler

"So, you change channels on the television?" said Idolon

"No! You stupid poop! I channel sppppppppiiiiiiiiirrrrrrriiiiiiiiiittttttttssssss... ooooooooohhhhhhh" said the Channeler.

"Man, you remind me of that crazy ghost back at that Strange House!" said Idolon

"Who?" said the Channeler

"Never mind. Say what did you just channeled?" said Idolon

"I don't know.. I just channel some random spirit and BAM! I got possessed! Who possessed me?" said the Channeler

"It was the Great Demon of the Pokemon Underworld." said Gastly

"You don't mean..!" said Misdreavus

"Who?" said Idolon

"I'm talking about the greatest of the Nine Demons of the Spirit Realm. It is the Kukkī no Dai maō. Also known as..... the Cookie Monster" said Gastly

"You have got to be kidding me" said Idolon

"I was possessed by a powerful Demon?!" said the Channeler.

"Kukkī no Dai maō.... Why would such a powerful entity possessed this girl" said Misdreavus

"Maybe because I had cookies for lunch just now. Teehee." said The Channeler

"Why on Earth would you have cookies for lunch?" said Idolon

"I'm special" said the Channeler

"You're weird" said Idolon

"That's what makes me special! Unlike you" said the Channeler

Apply cold water to burn area

"Burn..." said Gastly

"Yeah well, Anyway I got to go on top of this tower so....yeah been seeing you..or not...." said Idolon as he progressed towards the staircase

"Oh wait! There are other Channelers up there! Plus!!" said the Channeler

"Plus what?" said Idolon.

"My mother has eaten cookies for lunch as well. And she's up there!" said the Channeler..

"Oh boy, I get the feeling there's going to be crazyness in this tower" said Idolon

"I agree" said Misdreavus

"Me too" said Gastly

Suddenly there were screams.

"Come on! Lets go!" said Idolon as he ran up the stairs towards the next floor.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Idolon saw Channelers and Ghost-Types running amok due to the impending doom that is coming to the world. He ran staircase to staircase. He reached the 6th floor just before the roof top.

"We're nearly there! Misdreavus!!" said Idolon.

"What's going on up there? Why do I sense several malevolent forces up there?! Could it be?!" said Misdreavus

"Up there....Is a seal" said Gastly

"What?" said Idolon

"Long ago, the Nine Great Demons ravaged the lands and brought darkness to the world. The demons have destroyed lots of lives and brought extinction to, what you humans called 'Fossil Pokemon'. The Great Demons have destroyed many, and they were very powerful that many Pokemons couldn't defeat them. But, only one Pokemon is able to stopped them. The Pokemon known as Regigigas, the Mover of Continents saw the terror's made by the Great Nine. It created Three Golems to protect the people from the Demons, while it goes directly towards them. The Regigigas used many of it's powers, but could not defeat the Nine. So it decided the best way to get rid of them, is to seal them away from the world. It created many Tombs to hold the Demons from ever entering the World. It spread the Seals in many different places in the world. After it has perform it's duties, Regigigas Sealed itself away, so did its creations." said Gastly

"So, the one up there is one of the seals?" said Misdreavus

"Yes and I feared someone is gonna open the seal to the Greatest of the Nine!" said Gastly

"Then, there's no time to lose! Lets go!!" said Idolon as he ran up the final stair.

He reached to the top of the building and saw people in black costumes on either side of the wall. He saw at the front, a lady in a white robe laying on the floor and a man with light blue hair and a white shirt is standing.

"Hey Boss, It's another brat!" said a Grunt

"Hmm?" said the boss as he turn around and saw Idolon.

"Oh, so it is a brat, so it is" said the blue haired man in a calmed voice

"Who are you? And what's going on?" said Idolon

"Idolon?" said a recognizable voice. Idolon looked to his left and saw Blue being held up by two Grunts.

"Blue?!" said Idolon

"My my.. A friendly reunion. But what of me for not answering your questions. I am Archer. A Team Rocket Executive" said Archer

"An Executive?" said Idolon

"Yes. I am. And what is going on is..." said Archer. He moved out of the way and Idolon saw a big tomb with a Marowak and a Raticate on top of it.

"What the-" said Idolon

"Idolon! Look!" said Misdreavus. Idolon saw where Misdreavus was looking. It was a Cubone, looking bruised and Beat up.

"You might not know this, but this tomb contains the most mightiest Demon of the Nine also known as-!" said Archer

"Kukkī no Dai maō" said Idolon glaring at Archer

"Indeed. And I seek to use it's power for Team Rocket. And you might been wondering, how do I free the beast?" said Archer and then he make a cold laugh.

"It's simple actually. For you see, it is said by the Dark Prognosticus-" said Archer

"The Dark what-now?" said Idolon

"Dark Prognosticus. It is the book of prophecies that foretold the future. But thanks to some plumber and his friends, the book is not very strong on predicting the future and can only be a universal manual." said Archer

"And you guys have it?" said Idolon

"I, have it. For it is a secret from all other Team Rockets" said Archer

"But you are telling me now with all the Grunts here" said Idolon

"This Grunts are too forgetful and you and that boy over there will perish under the might of the Demon.... Which can be released by two required sacrifices." said Archer in a cold voice

"Sacrifices?!" said Idolon

"Indeed. It is said by the Dark Prognosticus is that 'Two is required to be sacrificed in order to awaken the Darkness and only two. Not Three, but two. Four is out of the question. And don't get me started on six. So it must always be two. One must be a widow of a creature other than a man. The other must be a rodent that is loved by a man.' and these two Pokemon have the requirements. But, however the Demon must have a temporary Vessel until it could regained its power again" said Archer

"You mean...the lady?!" said Idolon

"Yes, The lady's daughter has accidentally channeled the Great Demon. But the Demon couldn't escape through her because of the curse of the Tomb made by the Continent Mover. But the lady right here has eaten cookies which attracts the Demon. But enough Chit-Chat. It's time for the ritual." said Archer.

"Oh no" said Misdreavus as Archer raised his hands at the sky

"Kukkī no Dai maō!! Greatest of the Nine!! I give thee two sacrifices!! The widow and the rodent!! Accept thy gifts, and be free once more!! ARISE!! ARISE!! ARISE!!!!" said Archer.

The Pokemon began shaking and then their bodies seems to get thinner and thinner. The Cubone woke up and saw his mother being sacrificed and shouted "Cubone!! CUUBONE!!" whilst crying.

"Raticate!! RATICATE!!!" shouted Blue. The Grunts holding him freed Blue so that they could cover their ears. Blue ran past the Grunts and took the Raticate before the sacrifice could be done.

"No!! You fools!!! Bring back that Raticate!!" said Archer angrily. The Grunts glared at Blue and Idolon.

"Misdreavus!! Gastly!! Hypnosis!!" ordered Idolon. The Two Pokemon's eyes glowed a pink flash which caused all of the Grunts to fall a sleep.

"Cubone!! CUUUBBBOOONNNEE!!!" cried Cubone. The two trainers look and saw the Marowaks body reduced to ashes.

"Oh no!" said Idolon

"Idiot!! I should have saved the Marowak first!!!" shouted Blue angry at himself.

"No, The Sacrifice! It's not complete!!" said Archer. Then the Tower shook. The Sky is now covered in storm clouds and the Tomb began opening.

"No!" said Idolon

"The Sacrifice! It still woke it up!!" said Misdreavus

"I thought The Sacrificed failed!! How could that thing wake up!!?" said Blue in astonishment

"Hahaha!! Yes!! I forgot! The second Sacrifice is to bring some of its powers back, while the first one is to awaken the beast!! Yes!! Awake! AWAKE MY COOKIE MONSTER!!!" shouted Archer

"That sounded sooo wrong" said Idolon

The sky began to produced lightning. And the Tomb is halfway open. The cries of the Cubone, the snoring of the grunts and the rumbling sound of the tower can only be heard. Then the Tomb has finally been opened. And then the untold demon has awaken. The Demon emerge from the tomb. It looks like a light blue furry sock puppet. With googly eyes.

"COOOKKKIIIEEEE!!!!! Who did calling me back?" shouted the Cookie Monster

"It is I! Master of the Dark!" said Archer bowing at the Sock Puppet

"That's the Great Demon. A sock puppet" said Idolon disbelievingly

"Yes, well Bannetts are sock puppets and have the ability to suck your soul. But still, I can't believe the Great Demon looks so ridiculous!!" said Misdreavus

"ME WANT VESSEL!! Do vessel eat Cookie? Me want Cookie!!" said the Cookie Monster

"Yes, Here she is" said Archer showing the unconscious lady

"Vessle... Vessle is girl, but vessle eats cookie. Cookie good. Good Good" said The Cookie Monster.

It then looked at the lady for a moment. And then there was a huge white flash. Once the light goes out the demon was gone. But the Lady is now standing. The lady looks more different than before. She wore a Blue furry sweater with blue pants. She is also wearing glasses that has googly eyes on where the glass would be.

"AHH!!! Me like it here! ME WANT MORE COOKIES!!!" said the Cookie Monster

"Yes, I can give you cookies. If you do me a favor" said Archer

"What the favor is?" said Cookie Monster

Archer then pointed at Idolon and Blue and said this words

"DESTROY THEM!!"

Wow, this Chapter is random....very random. I hope you enjoy this Chapter. I hope this Chapter is funny and give you lols.

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;092;

Last edited:

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Best chapter in a long time!
You are rivalling the adventure of adventureness series in randomnes!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 16 Boss Battle: Kukkī no Dai maō, the Greatest of the Nine

"COOOKKKKIIIIIEEEE!!!!" shouted the Cookie Monster as it shot a huge beam at the two boys. The two boys fortunately jumped out of the huge beam's way. The Grunts began running away as soon as they woke up and saw the demon.

"Wow, that's one heck of a beam" said Blue

"Yeah, this is gonna be hard. But we can't let it get out to the world! Go! Aerodactyl! Kangaskhan! Milotic!!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his Pokemon.

"Go! Gyarados! Kadabra! Charmeleon! Kabuto!!" shouted Blue as he unleashes his Pokemon.

"HAHAHAHA!! You're Pokemon is no match for the demon! Even if it's still weak from the failure of the sacrifices!!" said Archer

"COOKIE MONSTER! DESTROYYYYYYYYY!!!!" shouted the possessed lady

"Aerodactyl! Use Ancient Power! Kangaskhan! Mega Punch! Milotic! Water Pulse! Misdreavus! Psybeam! Gastly! Night Shade!!" shouted Idolon

"Charmeleon! Ember! Kadabra! Disable! Kabuto! Water Gun!" shouted Blue

"RAAAWWWWRRR!!" shouted the Cookie Monster

The Pokemons do what they are told. The Aerodactyl immediately shot a Ball of Ancient energy from his mouth at the Beast. The Kangaskhan ran towards the Cookie Monster with her fist raised. The Milotic shot pulses of water, Misdreavus shot multicolored beams from his eyes, While the Gastly shot black beams at the Monster. The Charmeleon shot Flames while the Kabuto shot water instead. The Kadabra just looked at the beast with astonishment.

"It cannot be...!" exclaimed the Kadabra mentally

"RRRAAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!! ME NO LIKE BRIGHT STUFF!!" shouted the Cookie Monster as it got hit by beams, water, flames and Ancient Energy.

The Cookie Monster was thrown to ground. It saw the Kangaskhan towering over it, preparing to throw a punch at it. But the Cookie Monster shot lasers from it's nose at the Kangaskhan. The Kangaskhan was thrown up towards the sky and fell towards the Ground. The Cookie Monster stood up and shot lasers from it's nose at the Pokemons. The Aerodactyl was the first to be hit by the Nose Laser and was thrown towards a collumn. The Cookie Monster then shot his Nose Laser at the Milotic. The Milotic manage to dodge the laser.

"RAAAWWWRR!! PRETTY MUST DIE!!" shouted the Cookie Monster.

"Nope! Kangaskhan! Return! Aerodactyl! Are you Okay?!" said Idolon. The Aerodactyl got on his feet and nodded

"Kadabra! Snap out of it!!" shouted Blue

"But..that's-" said Kadabra

"We know! But it's weak now so-" said Idolon

"WHO BE CALLING ME WEAK!!!"shouted the Cookie Monster.

It then began shooting red lasers from it's eyes at Idolon. The Milotic saw her master is in trouble and jumped in front of him with Mirror Coat on. The Laser was then bounced back at the The Cookie Monster with greater intensity. The Cookie Monster was Thrown back.

"RAAAWWWRRR!!! YOU DIE NOW!!!" shouted the Cookie Monster.

It then shot a Nose Laser at the Milotic which deflected back at the Cookie Monster with greater power. The Cookie Monster barely dodged the deflected attack and roared angrily.

"YOU, PRETTY, DIE!!" shouted the Cookie Monster.

It ran towards the Milotic and grabbed her tail and swing her around. The Cookie Monster then let go of Milotic, and the Fish got thrown towards a Collumn, head first.

"Milotic!!" shouted Idolon

"Charmeleon! Dragon Rage! Kabuto again! Water Gun! Kadabra!! DO SOMETHING!!!" shouted Blue as Idolon ran towards his Milotic

"Milotic! Are you alright?!" said Idolon frantically

"Master... Trainer..." said Milotic

"Milotic!! Use Recover!!" said Idolon. The Milotic recovered herself and looks positively healthy.

"RAAAWWWRRR!!" shouted the Cookie Monster.

Idolon saw Blue's Pokemon shooting draconic flames and water at the Monster. The Kadabra no longer astonish, has flashes in it's eyes. Idolon knew what that meant.

"RAAAWWRR!! YOU DIE!!!! ALL DIE!!" shouted the Cookie Monster as it tried to use a Nose Laser. But it couldn't

"Muwha?!" exclaimed Archer

"WHAAA?!?! WHY ME NO SHOOT NOSE LASER?!?!" exclaimed the Cookie Monster.

"Yeah! Why to go Kadabra!!" said Blue happily.

"Aerodactyl! AncientPower again! Misdreavus and Gastly! Keep firing beams at it!! Milotic! Water Pulse!!" said Idolon

The Aerodactyl shot Ancient energy as well as Misdreavus using Psybeam, Gastly using Night Shade and Milotic shooting pulses of water at the Cookie Monster.

"AHH!!! ME HATE WATER! ME HATE BEAMS! ME HATE EVERYTHING!!!! except cookies" shouted the Cookie Monster as it got hit by the attacks. It then tries to use Nose Laser by blowing through it's nose many times

"Now! Everyone!! FIRE!!" shouted Idolon.

"Yeah! FOR RATICATE!!!" shouted Blue

The Pokemons fired many beams, water, fire and energy at the Cookie Monster.

"AGAIN!!" shouted the two boys

The Pokemons fired again and the Cookie Monster began staggering and looking exhausted.

"RAAAWWWRRR!!!" shouted the Cookie Monster

"We can't destroy it!!" said Idolon

"How do we stop it!!?" said Blue

"The only way to defeat the demon is by sending it back to the Spirit World!!" said Misdreavus

"And how do we do that?!" said Idolon

"Our Pokemons don't have the ability!!" said Blue

"But I have" said a new voice.

All the figures on the roof look and saw Agatha up on the top of the stairs. She looks angry.

"Get out of my daughter you b****!!" shouted Agatha

"RRAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!!! WHO THIS OLD LADY!!? DOES SHE HAVE COOKIES?! ME WANT COOKIE!!!" shouted the Cookie Monster

"Quick! Put the Demon to Sleep!!" shouted Agatha at Idolon

"Gastly! Hypnosis!!" shouted Idolon.

The Gastly went infront of the demon and his eyes glowed a pink flash. The Demon then fall to the ground asleep.

"Quick! Go! Gengar!!" shouted Agatha as she unleashes her Gengar

"Idolon! Tell your Gastly and Misdreavus to come here!!" said Agatha while standing next to the demon.

"What are you doing?!?!" shouted Archer

"Kicking it out of my daughter of course! You snitch!" shouted Agatha as she took out an old book and opens it.

"Gengar! Misdreavus! Gastly! Surround this beast with your Ghostly Aura!!" said Agatha.

The Ghosts do what she said and the demon's body became surrounded with dark purple aura. Agatha coughed and began enchanting some sort of spell.

"Great Demon of the Nine! Terror and Mayham you have wrought! Go back! Go back to the prison in the underworld from once you came! アウェイ取り外すには、リリース!!!" shouted Agatha.

There were lightnings. The lady began screeching and screeching.

"NO!!" shouted Archer

"Look! The lady! She's changing!" said Blue.

The lady's spectacle began dissolving. Her dress began to change from a blue furry sweater to a white robe. The lady continued to screech until she finally stopped and fainted. The sky began to clear and showed daylight once more. The people looked at the lady, who is now unconscious.

"This is not over..." said Archer as he called out his Golbat and flied out of here.

"Hey! We got to stop him!" said Blue

"Wait! Someone is coming up!" said Idolon

Then a person went up the stairs.

"Mother! Mother!" said the person. The person was the same Channeler that Idolon met back in the tower. She ran towards the unconscious lady.

"Grandmother! You! What happened?!" said the Channeler

"Don't worry Hope. Jennifer is fine. If it worn't for the boys here and their Pokemon. The Demon would have permanently possessed her." said Agatha.

Hope looked at Idolon and Blue and said this:

"Thank You"

The lady began to regain conscious as her eyes opened

"Mother? What are you doing here?" said Jennifer sleepily

"Jennifer! Welcome back!" said Agatha happily

"Wha-"

"MOTHER!!!" shouted Hope as she jump on her mother and hugged her.

"Hope! Mother, What is going on. Why do I feel like tarter sauce? Who are these two boys?" said Jennifer as she saw Idolon and Blue.

"Don't worry daughter." said Agatha.

"I'll explain everything"

Chapter 16 Everyone! Yeah I wrote this while listening to a Boss Music. I think is suitable for the Chapter because, Well is random. So yeah, The Cookie Monster has been defeated! You might think the main story plot would be that Idolon must defeat all the Nine Great Demons so he could save the world. Be actually, No. Yes, Idolon will have to battle the other 7 Demons, but that's more of a 'Side Quest' thing. By the way, Idolon has already defeated Two Great Demons. One is Aguni, the weakest of the Nine and the other is the Cookie Monster, the Greatest of the Nine. More Demons will be coming! So Idolon has to prepare for trouble.

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;092;

Last edited: