• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seeking for Trouble

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 17: A Whole load of Talking

"So that's what happened" said Jennifer

The Boys and the Girls were in Agatha's House. Agatha began talking about how she felt an earthquake in the Tower and rushed over there, where she met Hope who senses something wrong with her mother. When Agatha reached the roof, she used an old ancient spell, invented by her ancestors, to remove any creature from the land of the living.

"Say, Agatha? Are you part of the Elite 4?" said Blue

"Indeed. Like your friend here. I am a fan of Ghost-Types and have train with them to the Elite 4" said Agatha

"My grandmother is the best!" said Hope happily

"Yeah, If it weren't for your intervention, that demon would have had our Pokemon for breakfast." said Idolon

"I thought it eats cookies?" said Jennifer

"It might turn their Pokemon to cookies though" said Hope

"Can it?" said Blue

"I don't know. That beast is so powerful that even Regigigas has a hard time battling it." said Agatha

"Wait. How could Regigigas defeat all of the Nine Great Demons if he has a hard time defeating one?" said Idolon

"That's because, in truth Regigigas didn't fought them alone" said Agatha

"Oh, mother it's just a myth" said Jennifer

"Uhh...You do know you were possessed by one of the Nine Great Demons?" said Idolon

"Of course not! Some Ghost just possessed me thats all" said Jennifer

"Ignore her. She doesn't believe any myth. In fact, she doesn't believe Pokemon even exist!!" said Agatha

"WHAT?!" said Idolon and Blue

"Pokemon don't exist mother, Their just invented by some ten year olds, who are bored and made up some crazy things called 'Pokemon'. I mean seriously! A fire breathing dragon takes orders from a kid? And also some kids told me that they have a 'Pokemon' called a Chansey. Which they say is some fat plump pink creature with a pouch that has an egg in it. I mean really?! What ridiculous nonsense kids make up this days. I hope my daughter doesn't believe in such nonsense. But of course you would tell my daughter about this ridiculous stuff! And now she believe in this nonsense! Thanks mother for ruining my daughter!" said Jennifer as she walks away from Agatha with a huff.

"She cannot be serious!" said Idolon

"What is wrong with her?!? Is she blind and deaf at the same time?!" said Blue

"She's crazy" said Idolon

"Very crazy!" said Blue

"A lunatic"

"A Moron"

"A Durr"

"A Hurr Durr"

"A Lickitung"

"A Lickilicky"

"A-

"Alright I get it! My mom is crazy! Sheesh! You don't have to insult her!!" shouted Hope

"Sorry" said the boys

"Now then, Regigigas. You may think he stood up against the Great Demons all alone besides his Golems right?" said Agatha

"Right" said Idolon

"The Great Demons?" said Blue

"Oh. You didn't know. Well long story short, their just powerful demons from the underworld that wreck havoc on Earth" said Idolon

"Oh"

"Anyways. Regigigas knew the Demons were destroying everything. So, he called for help" said Agatha

"Who did he called?" said Blue

"First, he called upon Latios and Latias to defeat a single specific Demon. Then he called Batman to-"

"Wait. Batman?" said Idolon

"Why yes. He called Batman to defeat 3 lesser demons, One of them is currently being held by the police" said Agatha

"Wait, police? You m-m-mean Aguni?" said Idolon

"Indeed" said Agatha

"You mean that fiery Clefairy is a Demon?!" said Blue

"Yes, indeed. Anyways. Regigigas summoned Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza to defeat the other 4 Demons, while Regigigas fought against the same being we fought just now" said Agatha

"The Cookie Monster?! You mean a Pokemon that moves continents, have a hard time fighting that Demon?!" exclaimed Idolon

"That's correct. The reason why we could defeat it, is because it's has 5% of its full power" said Agatha

"Wow, 5% and we barely defeat it." said Blue

"You got all that from your Ghosts?" said Idolon

"That, and also I'm a Protector" said Agatha

"A Protector?" said Blue

"Yes, There is a Group of people that Regigigas had gathered. We called ourselves the 'Protectors'. Our mission is to make sure the demons are kept sealed within the tombs. Never to come out." said Agatha

"So let me guess. Your a founder?" said Blue

"Of course not! Why would you- Oh," said Agatha. Blue grinned, but Agatha hits his head with her cane

"That's rude!" said Hope

"Oww.." said Blue

"I may be old. But I'm not that old" said Agatha

"Wait. How come this Demons are locked up in tombs? Just now you sent it back to the Underworld. So-" said Idolon

"The spell I cast was made recently. During the time the Demons wreck havoc, our forefathers have no idea how to remove them. But after a few centuries, A researcher had discovered that Ghost-Types can sent anyone to the Land of the Dead. And that if a person has more than one Ghost-type Pokemon, they can cast a spell that sent's the victim to the Underworld." said Agatha

"Wow, And I have two actually" said Idolon

"But there's more. Do you know what Dusclops are?" said Agatha

"Yeah, I read about them. They say that what ever comes into it's mouth, will never come out. They say is like a black hole. Some people said that the victim will cease to exist, or that the spirit was consumed and was sent into the Dusclops fire" said Idolon

"You do know about Ghost-Types" said Blue

"I do Dark-Types as well. Poison too" said Idolon

"Yeah. It is true that whoever enters the Dusclops mouth will never get out. But, they weren't gone nor consumed. They were sent to the Underworld." said Agatha

"Really? How do you know?" said Idolon

"A friend of mine, owns a Dusclops. The Dusclops told my friend about it, so she told me as well." said Agatha

"So, if we encounter a Demon. And owned a Dusclops. Does that mean we could ask the Dusclops to consume a demon and sent it back to the Underworld?" said Blue

"Well.... yes. But as you might know. They are not easy to contained. A Demon might know this and try to incapacitated the Dusclops before it could move" said Agatha

"Hold on. I just thought of something" said Idolon

"Yes?" said Agatha

"If all the Nine Demons were contained in the tombs. How did Aguni get free?" said Idolon. Agatha sighed.

"It's seems, we have a traitor" said Agatha

"A traitor?" said Blue

"Yes. It happened last month. There was a Protector who betrayed his comrades and gone Renegade. He wanted to use all the Nine Demon's power for his own benefit. So, he took a book we had found in Viridian Forest. The book that calls itself the 'Dark Prognosticus'" said Agatha

"Wait. That Archer guy had that book!" said Idolon

"Archer. He was once a Protector. But now he is a traitor and a Leader." said Agatha

"So now what? Do we have to like defeat Archer and Team Rocket before they could awake other Demons?" said Blue

"No, We Protectors can handle Archer. Plus, there is only Three Demons in the region. So I doubt a quest would be necessary. I suggest you boys do what ever it is you want. We Protectors will handle the Demons" said Agatha

"Are you sure? I could help" said Idolon

"This is more dangerous than Team Rocket. Plus, You boys have dreams, And you have to follow it before it fades." said Agatha

"Okay then." said Idolon.

"Hey, can you tell me something?" said Blue

"No" said Agatha

"Why?" said Blue

"Because you're rude. Now get out"

Agatha had told the two boys that if they wanted to get to Celadon City, They have to go through the Underground Path. Blue immediately ran off while Idolon thanked the Two ladies and went off to Route 8. As they were walking Idolon decided to have a conversation.

"Misdreavus, There's something that is bothering me" said Idolon

"Yes?" said Misdreavus

"If Alakazams have a IQ of 5000 and has immense Psychic powers. Why are they not the Dominant species?" said Idolon

"It's actually a funny story. You see in the past a Human had a Alakazam for a friend. One day they were making jokes about themselves. The human jokingly said that his Alakazam has 5000 IQ points when they approach a group of people. And, would have you know it, The people believed him, and they have never seen it as a joke for about a century. Some humans stills say that Alakazams do have 5000 IQ. But most of them are Maniacs." said Misdreavus

"Ohh..Well that makes a lot of sense." said Idolon

"Don't be fool by that Idolon. For the truth is that Alakazams are smart in general. Well this actually applies to alot of Pokemons." said Misdreavus

"You know Misdreavus. I miss being Mischievous." said Idolon

"What do you mean?" said Misdreavus

"You know, when I first got you. I sometimes used your abilities to scare people away when they were throwing rocks at my house? And also the time I ask you to use your ability's to scare the Great Fatty sometimes and also scare or prank other people" said Idolon

"Yeah, I know how both of us love to cause Chaos and Mischief" said Misdreavus

"But then the Great Fatty found out I had you and nearly pulverized me, when he came knocking at my door shouting. The every neighbourhood children knew it as well. And left me alone. Then I started to stop being Mischievous." said Idolon

"Mischief is always a risk."said Misdreavus

"That's what made it fun. Hmm..." said Idolon

"What?" said Misdreavus

"Nothing. Maybe we would have an opportunity to create Chaos one day. And some other day, maybe watch the world burn or something like that" said Idolon.

"Yeah, I also want to do that as well." said Misdreavus

"And that's why you're my best friend" said Idolon

"I have other reasons to be you're best friend" said Misdreavus

"Yeah, I know. Oh here we are" said Idolon upon noticing the Underground Path entrance

"Come on. Let's go. Our next Gym is waiting"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And Chapter 17 is done! The Great Fatty might gonna be in the next Chapter. I miss that fat lump! I need to get some ideas on a funny introduction to his Fatness. But I hope you enjoy yadda yadda yadda.

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;092;

:495: ;022; ;128; ;138; ;129;

;005; ;017; ;020; ;140; ;130;

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Well, hey, Here from the review game. My first review... Since you didn't mention which chapter to be rated, I'm just going to go for chapter one.

Well, it's fine if I get ninja'd >_>

Hello, this is my first fan fiction that I made. I want feedback on this fanfiction, so I could make it better so yeah....... Enjoy!:)

Rated PG-13 or below or not....depends

Genre: Comedy and Action

EDIT: This is the Prologue Arc, there Arcs in this story so I recommend that you would read all of the story so far before you review it.

So enjoy!

Prologue

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Idolon, he is from Lentimas Town in Unova. He is 10 years old and lives in a lonely house next to the Pokemon Centre.

He lives alone in that house ever since he was born. His parents have left him in that house with nothing but food, money, books, toiletries, appliances and......you get the point.

I'm a bit tense-confused here. "was" suggests that the story is in the past tense, while "is" suggests that the story in the present tense. Also, "you get the point" sounds like an "author's note" remark. I don't think adding an author's note during the story is something good to do. If you want to go for some humor while not doing an "author's note" - type of stuff, you can go for "and so on and so forth."

Idolon wears a white buttoned shirt with a red tie that is long enough to cover up the buttons , a deep black vest, a completely black businessman's hat and a completely black jeans with black and grey shoes. He has black eye mains and had a pale skin.

I think that the description for his "dress code" is kind of weird. I think Idolon should have something to wear other than the attire you mentioned, right? Even if he was left with possibly only a set of clothing, he, over the *insert number* years, should have been able to buy a T-shirt or jeans or something, right? I think you could also expand on Idolon's physical appearance. Also, what do you mean by 'black eye mains'? Again, there is tense contrast like 'has' and 'had'. Also, a second 'has/had' isn't needed.

It may seemed that Idolon lives alone, that is until one fateful day.

When he was young, a group of kids dared him to enter the Strange House. Idolon initially refused but the kids pried him enough to enter the house.

Idolon was somewhat afraid of entering the house, at first he wanted to enter the house when he was ready, because he heard that there are Ghost-type Pokemon over there.

Idolon loves Ghost-type and Dark-type Pokemon but he knows that entering a house filled with one of those types is not a smart move, but the kids pried him into entering the Strange House.

1. I think you meant 'it seemed' or 'it might seemed like'.
2. I'm not sure what you meant by 'that is until one fateful day'. Does it mean that people, before that day, thought Idolon lived alone, or does it mean that Idolon lived alone until 'that fateful day'.
3. I don't understand 'he wanted to enter the house when he was ready' part. Try taking away the line, and I think it'll be better that way.
4. Also, you can connect the points with the use of connecting words:
Despite Idolon's love for Ghost and Dark type Pokemon, Idolon knew that entering a house filled with them is not a smart move. However, the kids ...
5. Yes, we know that the kids pried him into doing it. You shouldn't repeat the word once more. A suitable replacement would be taunt. Therefore, it can be changed to: However, the kids kept taunting him and called him a wimp, causing Idolon to give in.

When Idolon first entered the Strange House, he immediately sense presences all over him, the Strange house has weird looking plants and old furniture that seems to be shaking, torn walls and a big messy carpet in the center.

At first Idolon was immobilized but then the sounds of the kids parents shifted him to reality, the kids outside then ran back to the town leaving Idolon in the house.

A few more points here:
1. I think you meant all around him, because, if I remembered correctly, all over is not used this way.
2. It'd be better if you added a few emotion words or thoughts: Idolon knew immediately, that the house was haunted.
3. I didn't know that Idolon was with the other kids before. Either I've missed something or I think it wasn't mentioned.
4. Comma between "town" and "leaving"

Idolon began investigating the pots and furniture. He then found a Pokemon floating above him, giving a surprise of a lifetime, giving him a fall on the butt to the wooden floor.

It was a Banette. Idolon have always wanted a Ghost-type Pokemon as his starter since he likes Ghost-types but he also wants a unique starter Pokemon that is not a Snivy nor an Tepig and not even an Oshawott. Idolon bought 5 Pokeballs so he could catch one. Idolon does not want to have Banette as his starter because it doesn't suits him and that he finds Banette a not good enough Pokemon.

The Banette was staring at Idolon as Idolon stare it back. Idolon is afraid that the Pokemon would attack him, but it didn't. Instead the Banette left. Idolon thought he was safe until a lady appeared in front of him. It is a ghost.

Idolon had heard rumors of human ghosts appearing in the Strange House, but he thinks its an illusion made by Ghost-type Pokemon but the rumors turn out to be true.

More points
1. Okay, the fact that Idolon didn't seemed scared at all originally when he was left alone in a haunted house seems weird. He IS a 10-year-old kid, after all, right?
2. You shouldn't use 'giving' twice, and it doesn't fit on the second time you use it. "... and caused him to fall on his butt" seems more appropriate.

Idolon was about scream, run, cry, sleep, awake, then run again like a Skitty but then the ghost women talk

"Who are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupieuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupoopuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Idolon responded "I am Idolon, who are you? And did you just said poop?"

"What are you talking about? I did not said poop hehe........ I MA GHOST!! OOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Erm, Okay...." (She's one dang crazy ghost)

"I am err....."

"Err, what?"

"........................................................................................... DON'T JUDGE ME!!! I HAVE FEELINGS!! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO BODY AND NERVES!!!"

"Okaaaaaaaayyyyy....... I don't know whether to feel scared or feel awkward..."

"Yeah I feel awkward as well, So why are you here young nosepicking one?"

1. Why would you sleep when you're being confronted by a ghost? I know this is a humour fic but still...
2. One does not simply say "hehe" out loud
3. Brackets aren't often used for thoughts of a character. Just say: She's one dang crazy ghost, Idolon thought to himself.
4. Nosepicking? NOSEPICKING?! I like the humour there.
5. Anyways, more descriptions, like Idolon's actions or emotions could be used. When he meets a dang crazy ghost, he could fidget a bit. Tense up. Or on the contrary, he could be stunned, or shocked to meet such a weird ghost, huge eyes to symbolise surprise... Standard Procedure.

"Okay, I do NOT pick my nose!"

"Whatever, why are in my crib son?!"

"Are you trying to Moder-"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!"

"I'm here because some guys dared me to come here and see whether or not I'm a wimp please don't hurt me please" Idolon answered as quickly as possible

"Grr... Dares...Kids...potatoes.... grr...."

"Err... Okay.. and I'm also here for a Ghost-Type Pokemon for a starter so..." Idolon tries not to questioned the ghost about the potatoes

1. Potatoes? Random Ghost is random. Also, after "to" it must be present tense. So it's "not to question" instead of "not to questioned".

"Are you too young to get a starter Pokemon?"

"Okay.. Yes but I wanted a Pokemon not only for a starter but also......for a friend, I live alone and I am lonely, I got no siblings nor parents so I figured I should get a Ghost-Type Pokemon as a friend"

"Wow, that sadder that how I die.. its even more sad to think my death is less sad than your story" sniffs the ghost.The ghost starts forming spectrum tears

"So how do you die again?"

"I trip and fell..."

"How is-"

"I HAVE A CONDITION!!!! plus why would you want a Ghost-Type Pokemon as a friend? "

"I like Ghost-Types and Dark-Types"

"Oh, okay that's fine. Actually I think I have a Pokemon just for you!"

"Really?!?"

"Yeah, *whistles* come out Misdreavus!!"

Other than the *whistles* part, I'm not seeing any huge errors except tense problems. Also, it's not a good idea to use *action* in fictions. Change it for "Yeah," the ghost girl said before whistling, "Come on out, Misdreavus!"

A Misdreavus appeared as it phased through the wall

"This is Misdreavus"

"Misdree!"

"Misdreavus, is also alone, there are other Ghost-Types here but Misdreavus is the only one of his kind to be here and is quite lonely. I think he is suitable for you is he?"

Idolon looked at the Misdreavus and the Misdreavus looked back

"He's perfect"

"I figured he might be, so Misdreavus do you like to be his friend?"

"Misdree!"

"Well, it looks like you have a new partner!"

"Yes!! Erm... so do I catch him or something?"

Misdreavus and the ghost began talking about that and came up with an answer

"Do you need catch him to own him?"

"Actually, I do!" said Idolon after remembering the Pokemon Rules

"Okay, Misdreavus *pulls out a pokeball* are you ready?"

"Misss!"

Idolon threw the pokeball at Misdreavus, the ball didn't even move and then the ball clicked indicating the Pokemon has been captured.

"Well, I'm gonna miss Misdreavus, but hey he got himself a friend now"

"Yeah" Idolon pressed the button on the Pokeball and out came forth Misdreavus

"I think I should let him out most of the time so that we can actually be best friends, is that okay to you Misdreavus?"

"Miss!!" cried Misdreavus happily

"Alright, now I can finally go back to sleep... Oh wait, I can't. BECAUSE I'M FREAKING DEAD!!"

And Idolon went out of the house away from that awkward crazy lady ghost with his new friend Misdreavus and went towards town.

And the house has gained a new resident.

And that's the end of the Prologue! I will be adding more chapters that is about Idolon's adventure.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!! Tell me if you liked the story so far and correct me of any mistakes so I can make this fic better

So Dormant;429; signing off...

It's a good start. There are some grammatical problems, especially those that concern tenses. As for the plot itself, I'm enjoying it so far. It's also interesting to see a "friendly" or "weird" ghost since ghosts are usually portrayed as vengeful or angry. It is refreshing for a change. I also like the ghost's randomness. However, there are times when you need to give more descriptions. A 10-year-old talking to a weird ghost calmly is definitely not an everyday sight. Some of his actions can be added, such as fidgeting uncomfortably, and so on and so forth. Some of the unnecessary dialogue such as asking the ghost if he could catch in can be forego, because it seems like you're having a tad bit too much dialogue now.

This chapter was a nice read, I must say. A good way to start off a fiction. I enjoyed it, though the opening was a bit cliched. Once upon a time... A boy named *insert name*. He was *insert age*. Just add more description and fix the grammar, and I think the chapter would turn out pretty nice :)

EDIT: I hope my review was helpful! It was mostly grammatical, sorry XD

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Grammar...Grr.... My Arch nemesis! Thank you for the review!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 18: The Return of the Fatness

Idolon reappeared out of the Underground Path and entered Route 7. He then saw the City. Idolon was speechless. The City is HUGE and is filled with Condominiums and shops. He decided to go into the big city and instantly got lost.

"Crap, Where are we Misdreavus?" said Idolon

"I don't know! I never been here in my entire life!" said Misdreavus

"Sorry, Just wondering. Maybe we should ask someone." said Idolon

He began asking people where the Gym is, but the people usually ignores him and just continued walking away. Idolon walk and walk throughout the entire city, but could not find anyone who could answer him.

"Crap! Why doesn't anyone talk to us?!" said Idolon

"Maybe they think you're just some business man, trying to sell people useless junk" said Misdreavus

"I hate my clothing" sulked Idolon

"Of course, Cause your a loser" said a recognizable voice.

Idolon looked behind him and saw someone he knows. And who is this Someone? Find out after the commercial.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Hey! Are you sad? Are you depress? Are you sad again? Well turn that frown upside down!! With the all new..."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"That's right! With the sum of 500 pokedollars you can have the all new..."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"But wait! This is no scam! In fact! This is the best opportunity to get the best Magikarp in world. But it's not just a Magikarp! Its..."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"That's right! It can do tremendous amounts of things that other Pokemon cannot do! Cause it's.."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"It can fly! Dance! Do the backflip! Do MySpace! YourFace! Hisface! FINLAND!!! And once more, it can Dance!! It can do Anything! Why? Because it's.."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"Go on a buy a.."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"You can buy it at Cerulean City by a Stall that has the sign that says..."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"Do it! It's Awesome! You will love it! Order your..."

SUPER MAGIKARP

"Today!"

This Commercial is brought to you by Fisherman McFisherman the Fisherman, Refunds is not available, Not for Children under 5. If there's any complaints about the Super Magikarp. Please call this number 1111-2222-3333 or this number 42. Parental Guidance is advised.

Back to the story, Idolon had heard a voice he known for years. He looked behind and saw a person he dreaded to see. And that person Ladies and Gentleman! It's the fat Snorlax of Unova! The Fattest Jerk in the world! Give it up ffffooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr..........THE GREAT FATTY!!(Audience Claps)

"Oh no, not you..." said Idolon

"What did you say? Punk?!" said the Great Fatty

"Nothing...." said Idolon

"Well, loser. I almost won against that Psychic chick. But then she got lucky and defeated my last Pokemon. She told me that I have to battle the Celadon and Vermilion Gyms to advanced forward. I already pulverise the Gym in this big city so I'm going to the other one. So I'll have to pulverize you, so my Pokemon could have fun beating up your's. You know, to boost self-esteem and stuff" said the Great Fatty

"You want to fight against a wimp like me? Wow, You're pathetic" said Idolon

"Watch your mouth punk!! Or my Fist is going to be in your face!" threatened the Great Fatty

"You have to get through my Pokemon first!!" said Idolon

"Well, then let's battle" said the Great Fatty

"You're on!" said Idolon

"Go! Machoke!!" shouted the Great Fatty. He unleashes a big muscular Pokemon with purple skin and a golden belt.

"Oh.. New Pokemon?" said Idolon

"Yeah! What? Are you scared?" said the Great Fatty

"No way! Go! Gastly!!" said Idolon as he unleashes his Gastly. Suddenly the pedestrians began looking.

"Pfft.. Whatever. Machoke! Use Focus Energy!!" said The Great Fatty. The Machoke began flexing it's muscles.

"Gastly! Use Night Shade!!" shouted Idolon. The Gastly hit the Machoke with black beams coming from his eyes. The Machoke fell backwards, but got up to it's feet.

"Machoke! Use Foresight!"

"WHAT?!" The Machoke sure enough has it's eyes glow red.

"How?!" said Idolon

"Che' You really think I'm dumb do you?! Punk, Machoke! Use Seismic Toss!" said the Great Fatty.

The Machoke then ran towards the Gastly, preparing to grab hold of him.

"Gastly! Hypnosis now!!" ordered Idolon. As the Machoke came very near the Gastly, his eyes glowed a pink flash that made the Machoke go to sleep and fell.

"Machoke! WAKE UP!!" shouted the Great Fatty

"Meh heh heh. Gastly! Night Shade!" shouted Idolon. The Gastly shot black beams at the sleeping Machoke which woke up after it got hit.

"Machoke! Use Karate Chop!" said the Great Fatty. The Machoke ran at the Gastly with it's hand raised up in a knife fashion.

"Now! Hypnosis!" said Idolon. The Gastly used Hypnosis on Machoke before it could initiate the attack.

"Oh come on! You're just cheating!!" accused the Great Fatty

"I've got no time to plan on cheating against you! Gastly! Night Shade!!" said Idolon. The Gastly shot black beams at the Machoke. The Machoke woke up and tried to stand. But then it collapsed.

"CRAP!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he returned his Machoke

"Good Job Gastly!" said Idolon.

But then, the Gastly glowed. The Gastly was now ingulfed in white light, which glows brighter and brigther. Then with a mighty Flash the light went out and the Pokemon had changed appearance.

"What the-" said Idolon. He took out his Pokedex.

"Haunter, the Gas Pokemon, It likes to lurk in the dark and tap shoulders with a gaseous hand. Its touch causes endless shuddering." said the Pokedex

"Okay.. Haunter. Don't touch me then" said Idolon. The Haunter just laugh.

"Are you done?" said the Great Fatty

"Haunter. You can touch him" said Idolon

"Woah woah woah! Stay back!! Go! Koffing!!" shouted The Great Fatty. He unleashes a floating gas creature.

"Koffing! Get that thing away from me!!!" shouted the Great Fatty as the Haunter gets closer.

The Koffing began to glow and unleashed an explosion that knocked the Haunter out of the Great Fatty's reach. The Haunter hit a building wall and fainted.

"Wow, Haunter return. You did a good job" said Idolon as he returned his Haunter.

"NO! I didn't ask you to Self Destruct!!" shouted the Great Fatty in temper.

"Koff..." said the Koffing who is on the ground.

"Koffing return!!" said the Great Fatty

"And now, back to the rest.." said Idolon

"PUNK! Go! Tauros!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes his Bull

"Go, Houndoom!!" said Idolon as he unleashes his Hound.

"Che' So you got yourself a big scary mutt. My Tauros is bigger and better than your puny mutt!!" gloated the Great Fatty

"If you're going to sit there and gloat, that's fine by me! Houndoom! Fire Fang!" shouted Idolon

The Houndoom jumped at the Tauros and bite it with his fiery fangs. The Tauros then got burned.

"Dang it! Tauros! Use Horn Attack!!" said the Great Fatty

"Houndoom! Dodge it!" said Idolon

The Houndoom sidestep away from the Tauros's way.

"Now! Use Dark Pulse!!" shouted Idolon.

The Houndoom shot circular dark beams at Tauros. The Tauros was thrown back, but got on it's feet.

"Again!!" shout Idolon

"Tauros! Dodge it and use Horn Attack!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

The Tauros managed to dodge the Houndoom's Dark Pulse and rammed the Dog with it's horns. The Houndoom got up to his feet again.

"Houndoom! Fire Fang!" said Idolon

The Houndoom bite the Tauros with his fiery fangs and the Tauros collapse.

"Dang it! Tauros return!" said The Great Fatty

"Who's scared now?" said Idolon

"SHUT UP!! Go! Gyarados!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes his serpintine monster.

"Gyarados! Earthquake!" ordered the Great Fatty before Idolon could say a word.

The Gyarados jumps up into the air and landed on the ground causing a shockwave that thrown back the Houndoom. The Houndoom collapse as it was thrown at the side of the building.

"Houndoom! Return!" said Idolon as he calls back Houndoom back to his Pokeball

"Haha! My Gyarados is strong!! Cause I train it!" said the Great Fatty

"You're really arrogant!" said Idolon

"Whatever! what ya gonna do? Call out your ugly fish?!" said the Great Fatty

"As the matter of fact. Yes. Go! Milotic!!" shouted Idolon as he unleashed his beautiful Pokemon.

The Great Fatty and his Gyarados was shocked to see such a beautiful creature. The crowd that was spectating the battle, looked at the Milotic. They were shocked as well.

"Who's the ugly fish now?" said Idolon. This statement snaps the Great Fatty out of shock.

"Shut up punk! Just because your Pokemon is now beautiful doesn't mean it's powerful!" shouted the Great Fatty.

"We'll see about that! Milotic! Twister!" shouted Idolon.

The Milotic spewed out a twister at the Gyarados. The Gyarados got knocked back by the twister.

"Gyarados! Ice Fang that Pokemon!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

The Gyarados then jumped at the Milotic with it's fangs bared.

"Milotic! Aqua Tail!!" said Idolon

The Milotic smacked the Gyarados with her tail while in mid air, before the Monster could bite her. The Gyarados hit the side of the building and landed back into the battlefield.

"Grr...Gyarados! Use Hyper Beam!!" said The Great Fatty

"Milotic! Mirror Coat!!" shouted Idolon

The Gyarados shot a Hyper Beam at the Milotic. But the Milotic manage to coat herself in a Mirror like substance. The Hyper Beam was reflected back at the Gyarados with greater intensity. The Gyarados fainted.

"NO!! ARGGHH!!! Return!" shouted the Great Fatty as he call back his Gyarados.

"Go! Omanyte!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he call out his Snail

"Milotic! Use Aqua Tail!" said Idolon

"Omanyte! Rollout!" ordered the Great Fatty.

The Omanyte used it's Rollout at the Milotic. The Milotic merely swats the Omanyte using her tail. The Omanyte crashed through the ground.

"Now! Use Twister!!" shouted Idolon

"Omanyte! Mud Shot!!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Omanyte shot mud at the Milotic, ruining her beautiful looks a little. The Milotic spewed a twister, but the Omanyte managed to dodge the attack.

"Now! Rollout!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

The Omanyte thrown its self, while hiding in it's shell, at the Milotic. The Milotic was thrown back and collapse.

"Milotic! Good work...." said Idolon as he return Milotic to her Pokeball.

"HAHA! My Omanyte defeated that pretty fish of yours!" said the Great Fatty.

"Grr.. Skorupi! Attack!" shouted Idolon as he unleashes his scorpion.

"Skorupi, don't-AACK!!" said Idolon until the Skorupi jumped on his back thus causing him to fall down.

"Hahaha!! You look Ridico-YEOCH!!" said the Great Fatty until the Skorupi pinched his butt with the pincer on its tail.

"Enough! Skorupi! Use your Poison Fang already!" said Idolon.

The Skorupi bite the Omanyte with it's poisonous Fangs. The Omanyte is now poison.

"Quick! Venoshock!!" shouted Idolon.

The Skorupi shot two purple lightings from both of the pincers on the sides of it's head. The lightning hit the Omanyte, which deals a ton of damage to the Snail. The Omanyte then faints.

"What the? Why is that attack so strong?!" said the Great Fatty

"Venoshock is more powerful when the Pokemon is Poisoned" explained Idolon

"SHUT UP!!! I don't want you to lecture me, doofus! Go! Fearow!!" shouted The Great Fatty

"Skorupi! Pursuit! Now!!" said Idolon

The Skorupi rammed at the Fearow as it was unleashed. The Fearow was caught by surprise.

"Cheap move!! Fearow! Fury Attack that Thing!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

"Skorupi! Poison Fang!" shouted Idolon

The Fearow pecked repeatly at the Skorupi's head. Once the bird stopped, Skorupi bites the bird with it's poisonous fangs.

"Now! Venoshock!" said Idolon

"Fearow!! Aerial Ace!!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Fearow quickly charged at the Skorupi with great speed. The Skorupi shot purple lightning at the bird, as well as getting hit. The two Pokemon got hit by their own attacks and fainted.

"Wow" said the crowd

"Drat!! Fearow! Return!" said the Great Fatty as he called back his bird

"Skorupi! Return!" said Idolon as he called back his scorpion

"Che' My last Pokemon, You're so gonna lose!" said the Great Fatty

"Whatever" said Idolon

"Grrrrr...Go! Servine!!" shouted the Great Fatty as he unleashes his legged snake

"Misdreavus! Your turn!" said Idolon

"I won't fail you" said the Misdreavus as he entered the battlefield

"Servine! Use Mega Drain!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Servine shot a green beam at Misdreavus and began sucking his energy.

"Misdreavus! Screech!" shouted Idolon

The Misdreavus let out a horrifying screech at the Servine. The crowd covers their ears.

"Now Misdreavus! Psybeam that Servine!!" shouted Idolon

The Misdreavus releases a multicolored beam from his eyes at the Servine.

"Servine! Use Leaf Blade!!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Servine's leaf at the end of it's tail glows light green and it slashes the Misdreavus with it.

"Misdreavus! Use Psybeam again!!" shouted Idolon

"Servine! Leaf Blade!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Misdreavus releases a multicolored beam from his eyes, but the Servine cut the beam with it's Leaf Blade. The two Pokemon looked very tired.

"Misdreavus... Are you Okay?" said Idolon with concern.

"Now! Use Mega Drain!" shouted the Great Fatty

The Servine shot a green beam at the Misdreavus.

"Misdreavus! Look out!!" said Idolon

The Misdreavus saw the beam and dodge it before the green beam could touch him. The Servine then collapsed.

"No...NO! Servine get up!!!" shouted the Great Fatty at his Servine

"It's over. I won" said Idolon

"NOO!! I refused to lose to a loser like you!!!" shouted the Great Fatty.

"That's enough!" shouted a girl voice.

The crowd then makes way for some girl dressed in a kimono.

"Uhh.. Sorry but who are you?" said Idolon

"I am Erika. The Gym Leader of this town." said Erika

"What are you doing here? I beat you!" said the Great Fatty

"Indeed unforunately, but this young man beat you so therefore you must face defeat!" said Erika in a stern voice

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......Fine, I accept defeat." said the Great Fatty.

"Good. Now begone!" said Erika

"Che' I'm going. But know this doofus! I'll beat you and your Pokemon! Just you wait!" said the Great Fatty.

The Great Fatty then ran off to the outskirts of the city. The crowd then cheered for Idolon. They too don't like the Great Fatty.

"Well, congratulations on defeating that guy" said Erika

"Yeah no problem." said Idolon

"Therefore, I must give you this badge" said Erika giving Idolon his fourth badge

"But why? I thought I have to battle you first!" said Idolon

"Well its because One, I'm sleepy and I want to take a nap. Two, you got a lot of Pokemon on you and I don't want to face all them. It takes too long, and I won't have my nap. And three, The Author is busy running away from the Grammar Police, so he has no time writing another battle." said Erika

"Ohh... Okay Thanks! Say do you know where Fuchsia City is?" said Idolon

"Yes, Its at the South of this City. If you had a bicycle, you could use the Bicycle road." said Erika

"Nah, I hate riding bicycles. I'll just fly over there." said Idolon

"How? There's no way you could-Oh" said Erika until Idolon unleashes his Aerodactyl.

"Well, it's been fun here but. I got to go. Aerodactyl! To Fuchsia City!" said Idolon as he mounted on his dragon

The Aerodactyl took off and flew south. Into the city where the ninja lives.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And that's Chapter 18! Sorry for such a sloppy chapter! I swear after an amount of Chapters the story will get better! I hope...

Party:

;200; ;451; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;093;

:496: ;022; ;128; ;138; ;130; ;109; ;067;

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 19: Rocket vs Chaos

"Koffing! Use Smokescreen!"

"Skorupi! Night Slash!"

In Fuchsia Gym there is battle between a Kid that is dressed up like a business man, and a ninja named Koga. Idolon healed up his Pokemon before entering the Gym. So far. Idolon managed to defeat two of Koga's Koffings with his Houndoom. His Houndoom however, got hit by a Destiny Bond. As you may know, Idolon is now using his Skorupi.

Now in the battle, Koffing releases black smokes. But Skorupi manages to Slash the Koffing with it's pincer's and the Koffing went down.

"So, You have manage to defeat my last Koffing!" said Koga

"Yep." said Idolon

"But you'll never defeat my last Pokemon! Go! Ninjask!" shouted Koga as he unleashed a very fast flying bug

"A Ninjask... One of the Fastest Pokemon in the World..." said Idolon

"Ninjask! Fury Cutter!" said Koga. However the Ninjask refuse to do anything.

"Skorupi! Night Slash!" said Idolon

The Skorupi then slashes the Ninjask with it's pincers.

"Ninjask! Use-" said Koga

But the Ninjask slashes the Skorupi with it's forearms at light speed.

"Skorupi! Now! Use Toxic!!" shouted Idolon

The Skorupi shot a stream of Purple liquid at the Ninjask. The Ninjask was then badly poison and fainted.

"Ninjask! Return!" shouted Koga as he calls back his Pokemon

"Good job. Skorupi" said Idolon

The Skorupi jumped up and down with delight. Then it glowed. The Skorupi was ingulfed in light and the light glowed brighter and brighter. And then with a big flash. The Pokemon, standing at the same spot as Skorupi, is bigger and has long arm-like pincer's sticking at the sides of it's head. Idolon took out his Pokedex.

"Drapion, The Ogre Scorp Pokémon, Its body is encased in a sturdy shell. Its head rotates 180 degrees, eliminating blind spots. One of them ate my last cookie." said the Pokedex

"Rotate the head?" said Idolon. And much to his horror, the Drapion turn it's head around 180 degrees.

"That's weird." said Idolon

"Hoho! So your Skorupi has evolved! I think I should get one myself! But enough of my ramblings! Here's your badge!" said Koga

He then gave Idolon his Soul Badge.

"Thanks" said Idolon

He returned his Newly evolved Drapion back to it's Pokeball, and went out of the Gym.

"Well, 5 down. 3 to go!" said Idolon

"Where do we go next?" said Misdreavus

"To Saffron City. Sabrina said that she is looking forward for our battle." said Idolon

He then unleashes his Aerodactyl and the three flew away from Fuchsia City and flew towards Saffron City.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Team Rocket HQ...

A man is siting in an office room, with a Persian sitting on his lap. He then got a phone call.

"Hello?" said the man

"Blah blah blah. Blargher Blagher Blllllaaaaaaaaaarrrggggge"

"I see..."

"Blah Blabbity. Blab blab blabber"

"Oh really? Anything else?"

"Blarger Blarge"

"Okay." the man then put down his phone. He pressed the intercom button and said this.

"Attention all Grunts! It's time to initiate, Operation: Master!!" said the man.

Suddenly, a bunch of Blimps with the red letter R on it, began to move towards a city nearby. Saffron City that is.

"Once the Master Ball is in my grasp. Nothing can stop us from capturing our most valuable invention!! So speaks I, Giovanni!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idolon and his Aerodactyl landed infront of the city's entrance. There appears to be Guard, that is blocking the city entrance.

"Uhh.. Can I enter the city?" said Idolon

"Nope." said the Guard

"Why?" said Idolon

"I'm thirsty" said the Guard

"Misdreavus..."

The Misdreavus sighed and used Hypnosis on the Guard. The Guard fell down with a snore.

"Come on, lets get moving" said Idolon as he walked passed the sleeping Guard and entered the city.

The city is big and wide, albeit smaller then Celadon but still. Big.

"Hey, What's that huge building over there?" said Idolon looking up at a very very tall and huge building.

"Oh that? That my child, is Silph Co." said an Old man that appeared next to Idolon. Idolon jumped back by surprise.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there" said Idolon

"It's okay lad. I'm Mr. Silph. Owner of Silph Co." said the Old man

"Woah!! You own that building!!!" said Idolon

"Yep. You know, Everyone has heard of Silph. Co. My guess is that you're not from here..." said Mr. Silph

"Yeah... I'm from Unova" said Idolon

"Unova Hmm......" said Silph

"What's wrong?" said Idolon

"Oh! Nothing... Just Nothing......."

"..."

"Anyways! Moving on! Since you're from Unova, You might not know Silph Co.!" said Mr. Silph

"Well, the name does sound familiar...... Sorry, I can't remember" said Idolon

"That's okay. Anyhow. Silph Co. is one of the biggest Companies in the entire World! We make products and TMs as well as Pokeballs! Why, all of the stores in Kanto and Johto is filled with our products!" said Mr. Silph

"Wait. So the potions and stuff I buy in Kanto and Johto-"

"All manufactured by non other than Silph Co." said Mr. Silph

"Wow, And you own the company!? You must be very rich!" said Idolon

"Yes, I am. But I don't mind giving money to people who needs it the most. I'm a charitable man" said Mr. Silph

"Wow, And I'm right here, talking to one of the most wealthiest person in the world." said Idolon

"It doesn't matter. Money is money. Just because I'm filled with them, doesn't make me a different being. I'm a person. But anyways, even though you dressed up like a business man, I can tell you're a trainer" said Mr. Silph

"Really? How?" said Idolon

"I have a feeling. So, I get that you're challenging the Gym Leaders of this region, yes?" said Mr. Silph

"Yes, I'm going to challenge Sabrina to a battle" said Idolon

"Well then, I'll tell you where the Gym is. You see it's-" said Mr. Silph

Until suddenly an Explosion appeared! The Silph Co. Building roof has smokes coming out. A bunch of helicopters with big red Rs are stationed above the building.

"By George!" said Mr. Silph. Then his phone rang. Idolon stared at the carnage

"Hello?" answered Mr. Silph

"Radda Radda Radda"

"What?! They stole the blueprints for the Master Ball?!"

"Radda" Mr. Silph then turn off his phone

"No! This is terrible!!" said Mr. Silph worriedly and frantically

"What's the Master Ball?" said Idolon

"The Master Ball is a Pokeball that can catch a Pokemon without fail!" said Mr. Silph

"What?! And you're telling me that Team Rocket has the blueprints to make one?!" said Idolon

"No, not one. I fear they have the blueprints to make as many as they want!!" said Mr. Silph

Idolon looked at the carnage that Team Rocket has caused. Normally he would enjoy Destruction. But for some reason he doesn't. Maybe it's because Team Rocket has the Blueprints to capture as much Pokemon without fail.

"Don't worry Mr. Silph. I'll get the blueprints back from you" said Idolon

"What?!?! Oh nonononono! Let the police deal with this!!" said Mr. Silph

"Then they'll be gone when the Police gets here! I'll get the blueprints back! I promise!" said Idolon

Before Mr. Silph could say anything, Idolon unleashed his Aerodactyl and mounted on him. They both then ascended to the air, as the helicopters began moving away from the city. Mr. Silph looked up in the sky and saw Idolon's Aerodactyl flew after the blimps.

"Oh... For some reason... That boy............"

"Reminded me of my son..."

There are two types of men in this world. Some men wants to watch the world burn, while the other wants to watch it grow into a stinky mess pile of pollution.

Idolon is one of them. He is fortunate that he kept a good distance from the Rocket helicopters, so he won't get caught following them. He then saw the Rocket Base. The base is actually a big white building with red round roofs and a huge satellite dish. The Rocket Base is surrounded by trees. Idolon then saw the entrance to the base and told Aerodactyl to land in the trees. The Rocket entrance is guarded by two Grunts and a camera.

"Hmm... Aha! I've got an idea!" said Idolon.

He then unleashes his Haunter. He told Misdreavus and Haunter his plan.

"Man, I'm bored." said one of the Grunts guarding the entrance

"Well, who said being a Guard is fun?" said the other Grunt

"Why do I signed up for this?" said the 1st Grunt

"Uhh.. Money?" said the Second Grunt

"I hope this guarding thing is worth it." said the 1st Grunt

"I think it is... I think" said the 2nd Grunt

Then suddenly, the 1st Grunt felt something gripping on his shoulder. He looked to his right and was greeted with a pink flash.

"What the?" said the 2nd Grunt as he saw the 1st Grunt on the floor snoring. He then looked to his left and saw a pink flash as well.

Then a Misdreavus went infront of the guard camera and shot a pink flash. The people looking through the camera have fall asleep.

"Good work! Now Haunter, phased through the wall and open the door from the inside!" said Idolon

"Are we going to do some Mischief?" said Haunter

Idolon chuckled

"Maybe. I hope so" said Idolon.

The Haunter phased through the door and opened it. Idolon then entered the Rocket Base. The hallway is primarily made out of grey and blue steel as if it was a space station. Idolon unleashed his Houndoom in order for him to detect any Grunts nearby.

As he walked by, his Houndoom detected some Grunts up ahead. Idolon told Haunter to give them a surprise and put them to sleep. The Haunter agreed and phased through the wall, and appeared behind the Grunt. He then put his hands on the Grunts shoulder and gave a pink flash, which made the Grunts fell on the floor snoring.

Idolon kept on walking through the hallway and come across an intersection with a Directional Board hung on the Wall. It said this:

<--- Cafeteria

----> Laboratory

<--- Toilets

Idolon decided to go to the laboratory. He turn to left and walk onwards. He come by a couple of Grunts, but he kept on putting them to sleep using Haunter's and Misdreavus's Hypnosis. He then come across a room that has the sign that reads 'Laboratory'. Idolon went inside and saw many scientific gadgets. There's some Robot like machines hanging on the wall and two mini boxes on the table.

"Misdreavus, Can you search for a blueprint that has the word 'Master Ball' in it?" said Idolon. Misdreavus nodded and began searching

Idolon saw the note besides the the two boxes and it said:

'This two boxes are items to be given to Magmar and Electabuzz. Once the two Pokemon have been traded, whilst holding the items, they evolved. The red box seems to possessed a great amount of magma energy, while the other holds electrical energy. Be warned, the two boxes can make the Power Generator go critical, and will make a great explosion when triggered by another explosion.'

"A big explosion?" said Idolon. Then he grinned.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" said Idolon.

"Blowing up this base, sky high?" said Misdreavus

"Yep." said Idolon

"Oh boy! Hey look! I found a cabinet that labels 'Explosives' right here!!" said Haunter pointing at a cabinet

Idolon went to the cabinet and saw a bunch of explosives. He then saw a remote and a C4 and grabbed them.

"This is too easy, Do you see any blueprints Misdreavus?" said Idolon

"No, I guess their boss must have had it" said Misdreavus

"Well, let's find the Power Generator and attach this babies first" said Idolon

Houndoom felt a little bit worried that his master might not survive the explosion, he was about to make. But he knows that his master has a plan on escaping. Idolon then went out of the Laboratory. He went back to the hallway and went forward. He then saw an elevator at the end of the hallway. Idolon reached the elevator and pushed the 'Down' button. Once the elevator reached his level, the elevator door opened and revealed to have some Grunts occupying it.

"What the?" said a Grunt

"What's a business kid doing here?!" said another Grunt

Then the Misdreavus and the Haunter shot a pink flash at them, The Grunts began to fall asleep.

"Come on, help me move their bodies." said Idolon.

He and Haunter moved the Grunts out of the elevator. They then went into the elevator with Houndoom and Misdreavus. Idolon pressed the lowest floor button, and the elevator starts to descend. Once the elevator reached the floor, Idolon found himself in another hallway. He then walk forward and saw a room that has the sign 'Power Generator' attached on it.

"Heh heh heh... I'm looking forward for this..." said Idolon

He then entered the room. The room has a bunch of workers that are monitoring the big Generator in the center of the room.

"Hey! There's a kid here!" said one of the Workers.

The Workers looked at Idolon. Then the Haunter and the Misdreavus began to put them all asleep. Idolon saw the Generator has two square shaped holes. He put the boxes in the holes, which caused the Generator Gauge to reach critical. Idolon grinned and put the C4 on the ground.

"Warning. Power Generator has reached critical mass."

"Heh heh heh.. Now to find the blueprints and blow this place up!!" said Idolon

"I don't think so!" said a new girly voice.

Idolon looked behind him and saw a bunch of Grunts and a Female with a short blond hair and a T-Shirt with a big red R on it. All of them are wearing Sunglasses.

"Who are you?" said Idolon

"I? I am the boss's favorite Agent! Domino! And I see you're planning to take back the blueprints, we stole from Silph Co. and also blowing our base sky high!!" said Domino

"And I see you and your lackys are wearing sunglasses, so that I can't Hypnotize all off you" said Idolon

"Correct! You see, I saw some Grunts laying around heavily asleep so I figured someone is infiltrating our base by Hypnotizing every operative they come across. I must say. I'm shocked to see a kid is infiltrating us!" said Domino

"Hmph! Looks like not all of Team Rocket has the IQ of a baby" said Idolon

"Don't you dare mock Team Rocket you little brat! Aren't you too young to blow up a base anyway? Hmm?" said Domino

"All I want is to see the world burn." said Idolon promptly

"Well, too bad! The world isn't going to burn anytime soon! Cause Team Rocket is going to conquer it!" said Domino

"Whatever. Misdreavus. Psybeam all of them" said Idolon

"I don't think so!" said Domino

Before Misdreavus could shoot his Psybeam, Domino throwed a metal Tulip at Misdreavus. The Misdreavus was then shocked by electricity and fell down.

"What is that?!" said Idolon as he picked up Misdreavus.

"That's my special Tulip. But enough of this shenanigans!" said Domino.

Domino then rolled at Idolon and grabbed his vest, dropping Misdreavus.

"Now kid, What ya gonna do?" said Domino.

The Houndoom tried to pounce at her, but she kicked him away.

"No one kicks my Houndoom and shocks my Misdreavus!" said Idolon

"Yeah. I ask again. What ya gonna do?" said Domino.

Then she got shocked by electricity and fell on the floor. Behind her was Haunter, holding the Tulip that Domino throwed at Misdreavus.

"Oww... " said Domino.

The Grunts saw their leader fell and began growling at Idolon. One Grunt saw some sort of gun on the table next to the Generator. He ran at the table and point it at Haunter.

"Don't worry Miss Domino! I'll deal with that kid's Haunter!!" shouted the Grunt

"No! That's-" said Domino still on the ground, unable to move due to shock.

The Grunt pulled the Gun's trigger and a bright yellow beam shot out of it. The beam hit the Haunter and he began to glow. The Haunter began glowing a bright white light and then the light burst in a flash. The Haunter has evolved.

"-A Energy evolving Gun...." said Domino before fainting.

Haunter now looks different. He now has pointy ears, a body and has red eyes and a mischievous smile. Idolon took out his Pokedex.

"Gengar, The Shadow Pokemon, It hides in shadows. It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees F." said the Pokedex

"No wonder I feel so chilly.." said a Grunt

"Wow, you evolved!" said Idolon as Gengar began stretching

"Man! Who knew having a body could feel so good! Hey! Watch this!" said Gengar

The Gengar's eyes and body glowed purple and the Grunt's Glasses began to move from their eyes and fell to the ground.

"Sweet! You learn Psychic!" said Idolon

The Gengar nodded and shot a pink flash at the Grunts as well as the Grunt with the gun. All the Grunts in the room are now asleep as well as the workers.

"Come on, Let's go find the blueprints" said Idolon

Idolon grabbed Misdreavus, as the Houndoom gets up from being kicked. Then the four went out of the Generator room.

And that's Chapter 19! Sorry for not posting a chapter for so long! I got writers block. But yeah, not alot of Comedy in this chapter...

Party:

;200; ;452; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;094;

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 20: Ground Shattering Moment, Idolon vs Giovanni

Giovanni woke up from a start. As the leader of Team Rocket, he monitors the entire facility from his room with his laptop. He remembered seeing the entrance Guards falling to sleep, one after the other. He then remembered the screen flashed a pink light and falling asleep.

Giovanni then began to check his base through the laptop screen, and saw a that many Grunts have been asleep. The line of sleeping Grunts leads to even the lowest floor. He then, to his surprise, saw a young lad wearing a black vest, pants and hat, a white shirt and a long red tie. He saw the boy with an unconscious Misdreavus on his left hand, and a Gengar and a Houndoom standing besides him.

"Hmm... This must be the boy, Jessie and James was talking about..." said Giovanni

He then gave out a grin. Giovanni's Persian had been sleeping on his lap all this time, unaware the base has been infiltrated. It then woke up with a yawn and saw it's master grinning.

"So, You think you could infiltrate our base and get away with it eh?" said Giovanni.

He then pressed the intercom button.

"So, it seems as though we have a visitor..."

Idolon looked up and saw a speaker on the top corner. He then realized that the Boss of Team Rocket is speaking directly at him.

"As you may have know, I am the Boss of Team Rocket. I must say, you have a record for ruining some of our operations. I always thought my Agents were bumbling oufs, to beaten by a child. And I thought they were mad as well, saying the child is dressed up like a Business man. And yet, here you are. Infiltrating our base in those clothing and attacking our Grunts and Operatives." said Giovanni

"Yep, Here I am. Destroying your base and all" said Idolon

"Hahahaha! Destroying our base? Heh, You merely took out my Grunts and infiltrated our lair. I don't see any damage being made to the base at all! But, enough of this games..... I know why you're here. You wanted the Master Ball plans, aren't you?" said Giovanni

"Yeah! Where are they?!" said Idolon

"They're with me, in my office. If you want them, you would have to reach me first!" said Giovanni.

"So be it.." said Idolon

He then took out a Hyper Potion he bought from Fuchsia City, and applied it to Misdreavus.

"Ohh... I feel better.. What happened?" said Misdreavus as he began floating besides Idolon

"I'll explain later" said Idolon

"What the?! Hau- I mean Gengar! You evolved?!" said Misdreavus

"That's right! Now I can do more scaring and mischief even better!!" said Gengar

"Save it for the Rocket Boss, Gengar. Let's go" said Idolon as he walked toward the elevator.

Once the four of them are in the elevator, Gengar and Houndoom explained what had happened in the Power Generator room. Once they've all reached the top floor they saw a hallway with regular walls and orange wallpaper. They began walking through the hallway and then spotted a room. The sign above the room door said:

'Boss's Room'

"Alright guys. It's time we settle this, once and for all" said Idolon

"Yeah, for you that is" said a women voice.

Idolon and his Pokemon spun around and saw the Team Rocket trio yet again. This time with sunglasses.

"Oh no, not you guys again..." groaned Idolon, as the trio began to recite their motto

"Prepare for trouble!" said Jessie

"Make it a double!" said James

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!" said both of them.

"Wobbuffet!" said a Wobbuffet that appeared out of nowhere

"Uggghhhhh........ My ears are bleeding! Whoever made that motto should be burned on a stake!" said Idolon

"There is nothing wrong with our motto! Twerp!!" said Jessie

"You're just jealous, because we have our own motto!" said James

"Jealous? Why should I be jealous to two abnormal Humans who has less IQ than a Meowth?" said Idolon

"We're not ABNORMAL!!!!" shouted both of them

"Sadly the Meowth part is true..." said Meowth

"Enough of this!!" said James

"We've heard our Boss's announcement!" said Jessie

"And we're here to get rid of you ourselves!!" said Meowth

"As well as taking your Pokemon!" said James

"I can't wait to get myself a Milotic!!" said Jessie

"I rather die if you think I'll give you my Milotic!!" said Idolon

"Well it seems you're going to have a bad time!" said Jessie

"Because this time we're gonna win!!" said James

"Go! Arbok!" shouted Jessie

"Go! Weezing!" shouted James

They both released their respective Pokemons. The Arbok hissed at the Houndoom as he bark it back. The Weezing looked at the Gengar.

"Alright then! You've ask for this! Houndoom! Fire Fang that Arbok!" shouted Idolon

"Arbok! Dodge the attack!" said Jessie

The Houndoom lunged at the Arbok with his fiery fangs barred. The Arbok manages to dodge the Fire Fang.

"Weezing! Sludge Bomb that Gengar!" shouted James

"Gengar! Use Shadow Punch!" said Idolon

The Gengar throwed a shadowy fist at the Weezing before it could throw a sludge bomb.

"Arbok! Use Glare at that mutt!" said Jessie

"Houndoom! Dark Pulse!" said Idolon

The Arbok glare at the Houndoom, but it did not paralyzed him. The Houndoom shot a black circular beam at the Arbok. The Arbok was thrown back at the wall. It then stood up again.

"Oh no! The sunglasses are preventing Arbok to Glare!!" exclaimed Jessie

"Not to worry Jessie! Weezing! Shadow Ball!" said James

"Gengar! Block the attack with your own Shadow Ball!!" said Idolon

The Weezing and the Gengar thrown their Shadow Ball at each other. The Shadow Balls colided at caused an explosion.

"Arbok! Use-"

"Houndoom! Dark Pulse quick!!" said Idolon

The Houndoom shot the Dark Pulse at the Arbok. The Arbok then fainted.

"Arbok! Return!" shouted Jessie as she returned her Arbok

"Gengar! Shadow Punch!" said Idolon

The Gengar throwed the Shadow Punch at Weezing. The Weezing then fainted.

"Weezing return!" shouted James

"It's your turn now Meowth!" said Jessie

"Yea- WHAT?!?!" said Meowth as Jessie grabbed his tail and prepare to throw him.

"Meowth! Use your Night Slash at that Gengar!!" shouted Jessie as she throws the Meowth

"That was just a joke!!!! I don't know how to use-WAAAAHHHH!!!" said Meowth as he passes through Gengar and hit the wall behind him like a dart.

"Wow, never trust a Meowth." said Idolon

"Well James, It looks like we lost again!" said Jessie as she sat on the floor

"Yeah, W-W-We lost again to the twerp!!" said James

"I feel like I'm gonna cry!!" said Jessie

"Me too!!" said James

"Ugghh.. Me t-three" said Meowth as he put his face out of the wall and collapse on the floor.

Jessie and James began to hug each other and are about to cry. But, Idolon stopped them and said this:

"Can you guys, please try not to cry. Because, Once Team Rocket is in Ashes, You have my Permission to cry"

The two looked at Idolon as he began walking towards the Boss's Room. The Gengar waved at them with a mischievous smile.

Idolon and his Pokemon went inside the Boss's Room. The room had the same wallpaper as the hallway. There are potted plants and a desk, with a big boss chair. The chair is facing towards the big long window, that is at the back of the room.

"Well well well... If it isn't my little... uhh how do you say it? Ah yes. Intruder" said The man sitting on the chair

"So you must be the Boss of Team Rocket! By the way. My name is Idolon" said Idolon

"Oh? Well let me introduce myself then. My name-"

The man then rotates his chair and faced Idolon. He wears a big orange coat, with a green shirt with a white collar, and a red tie. He also has a Persian on his lap.

"My name is... Giovanni" said Giovanni

"Wait. Geo-what now?" said Idolon

"Giovanni" said Giovanni again

"Geo....Dude?" said Idolon

"Giovanni!!" said Giovanni

"Geowinnie?" said Idolon

"Giovanni!!!!" shouted Giovanni irritatingly

"Geovenninininini?" said Idolon

"Giovanni!!!!!!!" shouted Giovanni

"GeoValley?" said Idolon

"GIOVANNI!!!!" shouted Giovanni

"Geo... uhh... What now?" said Idolon as Giovanni began having a throbbing cross popping vein on his head.

"IT'S GIOVANNI!! GEO-VAAN-NII!!!" said Giovanni

"Ohh....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Sorry, what are we talking about?" said Idolon

Giovanni and his Persian felled over, anime style with his chair.

"Ugghhh... You pest..." said Giovanni

"Yeah... Anyways. I'm here to, you know, get the blueprints back and all" said Idolon

Giovanni is now back in position and began to laugh

"Hahahaha!!! You think I'm going to give the blueprints back to a brat like you?!" laughed Giovanni. His Persian laughed as well.

"Why not?" said Idolon

"Because you're a pest. And I don't give things to pests. I squash them" said Giovanni

"What if you're the pest?" said Idolon

"I am the boss of Team Rocket! One day, we will rule the world! And I know exactly how to do it!!" said Giovanni

"Really? How?" said Idolon

"Let's just say, I'm going to pay an old friend of mine a visit" said Giovanni

"You have friends?" said Idolon

"Shut up. Once I'm done toying with you. I'll be on my way with this" said Giovanni. He showed Idolon that he is holding the blueprint.

"Is that a challenge?" said Idolon with one of his eyebrows raised.

"You posed no challenge to me whatsoever. But, I'm going to have some fun..." said Giovanni

His Persian then leap out of Giovanni's lap and faced Idolon.

"Alright. Fine. Houndoom! Fire Fang that cat!" said Idolon

"Persian, Power Gem" said Giovanni

The Persian then lets loose a purple beam at the Houndoom. The Houndoom then fainted from the impact.

"Darn it! Houndoom! Return!" said Idolon as he returned his Hound

"Heh, Not so tough now eh?" said Giovanni

"Gengar, Hypnosis" said Idolon

The Gengar hypnotized the Persian to fall asleep.

"Drat! Persian! Wake up!!!" shouted Giovanni

"Now Gengar! Dream Eater!" said Idolon

The Gengar then absorbs the Persian's Energy and ate it's dream. The Persian then woke up.

"Now Persian! Use Shadow Claw!" shouted Giovanni

One of Persian's paws becomes surrounded by a black aura with a purple outline. The aura then takes the form of a claw. The Persian then leaps at the Gengar.

"Gengar! Telekinesis!" said Idolon

The Persian was then stopped in mid air as its body is surrounded with green aura.

"Now Gengar! Focus Blast!"

"NO!!" said Giovanni

The Gengar formed a big light-blue ball on his hands and throw it at the Persian. The Persian was knocked to the wall. But it still conscious.

"Persian! Shadow Ball!" said Giovanni

The Persian growled and thrown a Shadow Ball at Gengar. The Gengar got hit and was thrown off the floor and hit the wall. The Gengar fainted

"Gengar, Return" said Idolon

"Hahaha!! The only Pokemon you have left is that floating Ghost besides you!!" said Giovanni

"Nah, I got other Pokemon. But, since you're so cocky. Misdreavus! Psybeam!" said Idolon

The Misdreavus shot multicolored beams from his eyes, at the Persian. The Persian fainted on impact.

"NO!!!" shouted Giovanni as he went towards Persian, leaving the blueprint on his desk, and picked his Pokemon up with both of his hands.

"Yes!!" said Idolon

"You may have defeated my first and best Pokemon. But you haven't won yet!! Look!" said Giovanni as he pointed at the laptop screen.

Idolon saw the Rocket Grunts are stirring and are about to awake.

"Excellent..." said Idolon

"Yes- Wait what?" said Giovanni

"Do you remember that I told you that, I was destroying your base?" said Idolon

"Hah! You think I'll fall for that trick?!" said Giovanni

"Trick? You mean I didn't put your Power Generator to critical and placed a C4 next to it?" said Idolon

Giovanni raised his eyebrows and looked to the laptop screen. He looked at the buttom left of the screen and saw the Power Generator room. He then looked in shock and saw the Power Generator has gone critical and that there's C4 infront of the Generator itself. He looked at Idolon and saw he's got a detonator on his hands.

"You..... You're not just a brat!! You're a Madman!" exclaimed Giovanni

"I just want to see the world burn Gio-whatever." said Idolon

"You're going to blow up the base!?!? But you'll die along with us!!" said Giovanni

"Not quite." said Idolon.

Then he jumped on Giovanni's Table and took the blueprint.

"I suggest you evacuate the base. In the meantime. Have fun" said Idolon

He unleashed his Aerodactyl inside the Boss's Room and Mounted on him. The Aerodactyl then smashed through the window and fly around the Rocket HQ at a very high height. Giovanni looked at the sky with through his now broken window. Then he pressed the intercom button and shout:

"Attention all Team Rocket Operatives!!! Evacuate immediately!!!! This is not a drill!" shouted Giovanni

Every Rocket personal awoke from their leader's voice. They then heard the Boss telling them to evacuate, and every Rocket Operative began running towards the exit. Yes, all of them. Giovanni began running out of his office with his Persian on his arms, passing by Jessie, James and Meowth

"AAAHHH!! Do you hear that!!! We gotta evacuate immediately!!!" said Meowth

"But what about my Soda Cap collection?!?!" said James

"There's no time!!! We gotta go! Now!!" said Meowth

"But I need to go to the loo!" said Jessie

"Are you serious?!" said Meowth

"Well, Either that or I'll do it right here and now!!" said Jessie

"Oh, come, on!!!" said James and Meowth.

Then all three of them ran towards the nearest bathroom.

Idolon was on the air and saw the Rockets below him, were running out of the base. There were a lot of Grunts outside now, and Idolon saw a man in an orange coat with a Persian on his arms, running out of the base. Idolon saw Giovanni looking at him, with anger in his eyes.

"Hmm... It looks like that's everyone... I doubt even a moron would stay back to go to the toilet... Go! Gengar!" said Idolon grining as he unleashes Gengar who is still excausted from the battle.

"Gengar.. Let's watch some fireworks..." said Idolon.

The Gengar grinned and looked at the base, as well as Misdreavus.

"Ready?" said Idolon

"Yep!" said Misdreavus

"Kekekeh! Ready!!" said Gengar

Idolon then pressed the button on the detonator.

The Rockets are outside the base, quite far from it frankly. They were somewhere, deep within the forest that surrounded the base. Suddenly, a couple of people with a Meowth came out of the base

"Wait for us!!" said the three.

Then the base exploded. The explosion was intense. The explosion blew away the trio in front of the former base's entrance.

"WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!" shouted the three.

"WOBBUFFET!!" shouted the Wobbuffet that blew away with the three.

"Is everyone here?" said Domino

The Rocket Grunts nodded. Then they heard a BOOM!!

"What the?!!?" shouted a Grunt as the ground below began shaking.

"What happened?!?! What's going on!!?!?" shouted another Grunt

Then the ground stopped shaking, and the Grunts stopped panicking but are confused.

"Wait a moment.." said Giovanni

"What is it sir?" said Domino

"Where are does fools that called themselves Jessie and James? You know the ones that are assign with a talking Meowth?" said Giovanni

Then right on cue. The trio fall from the sky and fell on the ground where Team Rocket is. The trio was then surrounded by the entire team.

"Owwie..." said the Meowth

"Wh-Where are we?" said James

"I-I don'- Ah! It's Mr. Boss!!" shouted Jessie as she saw Giovanni

"Huh?" said James and Meowth.

They then saw Giovanni.

"Ah! Mr. Boss!!" said James and Meowth

"Yes... Anyways, What happened to our base?" said Giovanni

"We don't know! All I remember is hearing a huge explosion and blasting off!" said James

"Sir! There appears to be huge smokes in the sky, sir!!" said one Grunt

All of Team Rocket looked at the sky and saw Smoke clouds coming from the North.

"Come on, let's see what happened to the base" said Giovanni

"Boss, Do you want me to hold on, your Persian?" said Domino

Giovanni then thought for a while.

"Fine" He said.

He then gave Persian to Domino and he and the rest of Team Rocket walked towards the Base.

The base is no more. Not one facility is standing. All is left is the flat ground, which is filled with roaring flames. Idolon was watching above the sky and grinned.

"Wow, So much destruction. So little time..." said Idolon

"Kekekeh!! Do it again!!" said Gengar clapping his hands

"I wish" said Idolon

Idolon and his Pokemon saw Team Rocket walking towards the ruins of their base. Idolon gave a chuckle.

"Man, I never saw such a huge explosion.." said Misdreavus

"I should have bought a video recorder.. That was awesome..." said Idolon

Idolon then signaled his dragon to fly back to Saffron City.

Team Rocket looked at the flames with great shock. Many of them were in tears. While others were just staring at the fire with a shock on their faces.

"Jessie, Do you remember what that twerp said?" said James

"That if Team Rocket is in Ashes, he'll give us permission to cry" said Jessie

"I think Team Rocket IS in Ashes!!" said James

"That means..." said Jessie

They both hug each other with tears in their eyes

"WE HAVE PERMISSION TO CRY!!!!! WAAaaahhh!!" said Jessie and James while crying at each others shoulder. Meowth has tears on his eyes

"Both of you stop it!!!" shouted Giovanni.

The Three looked at Giovanni with great surprise.

"Team Rocket is NOT in Ashes!! Our base my be destroyed, but I managed to create on thing that could save us!" said Giovanni.

All of Team Rocket looked at their leader, as he reached inside his coat to get something.

"Behold my fellow Team Rocket!" shouted Giovanni

He then tooked out a purple Pokeball with an M on it.

"Could that be?" said Domino

"Yes, It's the Master Ball. A Pokeball that can catch any Pokemon without difficulty!!" said Giovanni

"The Master Ball...." said Jessie, James and Meowth

"Wait, does that mean-" said Domino

"Yes, With this Pokeball Team Rocket will capture the most Powerful Pokemon in the entire world!! And then, We'll rule the world!!" said Giovanni

The Rockets began cheering with joy. They are no longer sad about their base being destroyed anymore.

"Yes....................Idolon, You may have destroyed our base. But you haven't destroyed Team Rocket" said Giovanni quitely as he looked into the flaming remains of his Headquarters.

"As long as I'm here"

Sorry for not updating a lot! I've been busy... But yeah! Chapter 20! Woooohh! 20 chapters already!!

Party:

;200; ;452; ;115; ;142; ;350; ;229; ;094;