1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking HA Turtwig and Piplup line

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Delmis, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Delmis

Delmis Member

stats, natures, gender, etc dont matter i just need Turtwig, Grotle, or Torterra and Piplup, Prinplup, or Empoleon with their hidden ability.
    i can offer most other hidden ability pokemon, shinies, or events.
    i have lots to offer - all legit and all obtained myself, except for some events.

please post or pm me!

2. PrimalPalkia

PrimalPalkia Member

i think i have both of them.
    i can breed you one if you'd like.

the only think i'm looking for is the following.
    ditto 6 IV ( non-enlish )
    Acreus ( jolly nature, preferably 6 IV but 5 IV is fine too, as long as the sp. atk stat is the one that's NOT perfect. )
    Baltoy 6 IV, Calm nature, and shiny. ( or 5 IV's as long as atk is the stat that's not perfect. )
    Litwick 6IV, timid nature, and shiny. ( or 5 IV's as long as the atk stat is the one that's not perfect. )
    Scraggy 6IV, Jolly nature, and shiny. ( or 5 IV as long as Sp.atk stat is the one that's not perfect. ) ( and let it have dragon dance as it's egg move )

i already have all the rest.