• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seismitoad or Politoad

Seismitoad or Politoad

• Seismitoad

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Politoad

Votes: 52 59.8%

• Total voters

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Which toad line do you like better, Seismitoad or Politoad?

I like Seismitoad better, he's electric resistant

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
yeah i like the seismitoad line better too. i like the design for them. but personaly i would prefer to use swampert over him

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Seismistoad for the immunity to electric attacks, Toed for Drizzle.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'll say Politoad. I don't like Siesmitoad though I hate that cheapo politoad, Ludicolo drizzle technique!

ZFXZFX

Come on guys! POLITOED!!! Its green and cute as a button ^.^ Seismitoad looks kinda... mutated :/

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Come on guys! POLITOED!!! Its green and cute as a button ^.^ Seismitoad looks kinda... mutated :/

Thats exactly why i chose him over politoed. Plus, to get a politoed you have to trade with a king stone, while Seismitoad is like, 39.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Seismitoad can beat that candy *** lollipop frog, Politoad, anyday.

Koli

Politoad for sure! Seismitoad looks like he is gonna pick me up and rip me in half. No thank you.

Aegon

Politoed. Its Drizzle ability is great, and I prefer its appearance. I've always liked Politoed, actually. As for Seismitoad, it's not the nicest looking thing. Its sprite is quite malformed, even more so is its artwork.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(I knew the polls were too good to be true. The one I despise always wins these polls.)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Frogs! Oh boy do I love them.

However, Politoed has...

-better coloring.
-cooler stat allocation.
-Psychic.

Somebody wasn't invited to my barmitzvah.

But then again, he doesn't seem to be anti-Seismitoad. (killed for bad joke)

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
I voted both :)

OK, seriously why should we be discussing this. Politoed has Drizzle for hecks sake, He is way better because of that and always will be.

Plus Semsitoad has, like, 1,000,000 pimples on his back that look like they are going to explode.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So you're saying Politoed's like how Meta Knight (candy *** is what my pals call Meta Knight, don't ask) is in Super Smash Bros? My vote goes to the green one!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
So you're saying Politoed's like how Meta Knight (candy *** is what my pals call Meta Knight, don't ask) is in Super Smash Bros? My vote goes to the green one!

Politoed is sugary, ugly, and dumb looking. I like Seismitoad cause I like his face and the fact he's relatively chubby. I've always liked chubby monsters.

Also, all Drizzle does is cause rain. Big deal.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

I prefer Seismitoad over Plitoad. He's a stronger battler all around.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Politoed is sugary, ugly, and dumb looking. I like Seismitoad cause I like his face and the fact he's relatively chubby. I've always liked chubby monsters.

Also, all Drizzle does is cause rain. Big deal.

Drizzle is so ridiculously unbalanced that it brought Politoed from flat out obscurity to being one of the most used Pokemon in Black and White. Many abilities are key with it, it makes moves like Surf and Hydro Pump monstrous, and Grass and Electric moves are easily negated by the many Pokemon that duel resist it and ground types (which are often paired up with water) respectively.

Also, isn't Politoed chubby?

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
It's not even funny how not close at all this is. One of these Pokemon are game-changing. The other is not, chilling in NU. Which one do you think is better?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Also, isn't Politoed chubby?

I guess, but it's also sugary and ugly. Chubbiness isn't always enough, especially for something who can barely be called chubby.

It's not even funny how not close at all this is. One of these Pokemon are game-changing. The other is not, chilling in NU. Which one do you think is better?

Oh geeze, the cooler monsters are ALWAYS in the bottom tiers. (Except Excadrill, he rules!)