• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seismitoad/Toxicroak Deck

Manectric777

After debating things for a while I have decided to start building a Toxicroak/Seismitoad deck. here is a list of all the current cards I have and plan on using. I will need suggestions to complete my deck.

Pokemom
2 Seismitoad EX
2-2 Cloyster (Spike Cannon)
1-1 Dragalge(Furious Fists)
2 Toxicroak EX
1 Mewtwo EX
1-1 Gallade EX
2 Latios EX(roaring skies)
1-1 Milotic(Energy Grace)

Trainers:
4 Sycamores
2 Teammates
2 Muscle Band
2 Pokeman Fan Club
2 Korrina
2 Pokemon Center Lady
2 Professor Letter
1 Lysandres Trump Card
1 VS Seeker
1 Lysandre
4 Filler Cards

Energy:
7 Water
7 Psychic
4 DCE
2 Double Dragon Energy(Roaring Skies)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
From my prospective it seems to be a bunch of favorite cards added into the deck with no real emphasis on toxicroak and seismetoad, now if your plan is to play seismetoad here is an idea, imo from a competitive point of view seismetoad isn't that great of an option to play there is much better and more dangerous decks out there atm which create a threat to things under 200 hp, but for fun here's an idea for what could be played.

2-4 seismetoad EX
2-2 toxicroak BRC (for a single energy deals 20+ 70 more if seismetoad goes down, the EX one ends up becoming an issue to opponents, even with dragalge not that much of a threat, most decks play switch to combat status lock making things like poison lock irrelevant)
1-2 mewtwo EX
2-2 garbodor (garbotoxin, eliminates abilitys mixed with seismetoad shuts down decks)

4 DCE
4-5 water energy (mewtwo doesn't need to use any other attack then X ball, the secondary attack does less dmg overall, to take the ko seismetoad cannot)

4 acro bike (accelerates draw power)
3 battle compressor (gets supporters in the discard pile)
1 N
3 juniper
2 shauna
2 lysandre
4 VS seeker (gets any supporter you choose to discard with battle compressor to get back into your hand directly)
1 pokemon centre lady
3 muscle band
2-3 float stone
2 professors letter
4 Ultra ball

the rest of the cards then become cards that deal with decks in your area that hurt, cripple or destroy them in a way.

Last edited: