• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sekirei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
speaking of which, I heard the manga was made by a female yaoi author.... awkward, much?
Stop stealing my lines!

Yes it is odd. Girls Bravo, I can understand as there's such a thing as lesbians but Sekirei...well, there bisexuals exist too.

Chris

Old Coot
Yes it is odd. Girls Bravo, I can understand as there's such a thing as lesbians but Sekirei...well, there bisexuals exist too.
That's another one. The premise behind it had potential...then you start seeing five minutes of innuendo, such as that really unnecessary banana eating scene.

At least the whole "allergies caused by the opposite sex" thing works better and rather funnier in Maria Holic.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yeah, if it was more of a harem without all the fan service, I think it would have turned out even more hilarious. Think about it! Homosexual men hitting on the main character and maybe they could have done the banana scene...you know, to break the trend...yeah, awful idea to begin with. Even idiots don't eat bananas like that! Because of Girls Bravo (and Eiken), I can only eat bananas when they're cut up into pieces or in something (such as bread).

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
i love sekirei! for the reasons that its somewhat funny, action packed, ... *cough* big breasts *cough*, interesting charecters, great plot, makes sense and uncensorded (first season :( )
hopeful the third (when the realse it) is like the first season, first was PURE awesome! 2nd was censorded D: and it felt much stranger but was still great!

great anime! i hope the third is as good as the first! and please to god make it not censorded! it was just stupid!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Whats with all the fan service in anime lately?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Whats with all the fan service in anime lately?
Sekirei's a few years old actually. Anyways, I've already done my complaining as well as my interesting facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.