• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Semi-new here, my introduction.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I joined quite a while ago, but I only just now got around to getting things settled in, so my introduction is a little delayed, I apologize.

I did get around to posting about my Friend Safari info though, so that's a start... I guess?

My story as to how I got into Pokemon is a little long, so I will spare the details. But why I am here now?
I'm sort of weary with the whole trade randomly with anyone around the world thing, because I got a hacked, or corrupt, Pokemon over Wonder Trade and don't trust it as much anymore, so here I am, deciding that if I want to get the ability to compete, which is my ultimate goal, I need to become a part of a place where I can accomplish what I need to. And here I am now, hoping to get to that point.

I'm hoping that I can become as good a member as anyone else here. I might try to settle into the trade and competitive play sections since there are where my ultimate goal is, but don't be afraid to talk to me, I won't bite... sometimes.

With high hopes ~Xatuish

More info:
First Pokemon Game: Pokemon SoulSilver (First Starter: Chikorita)
Favorite Pokemon: My top 5 are Mawile, Flareon, Flygon, Roserade, and Galvantula, in no specific order, although I like Mawile more than the others (I have a total of 24 favorites by my last count)
Primarily Play: Pokemon Y