• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:Sen:. Photoshop Art

.:Sen:.

Well, I've been working on a couple of banners and some pictures for the past week or so, and I've decided to show my work. Getting some good C/C from all of you would really help me on how to improve my work. Here are just a couple of pictures I've done on Photoshop

Here's a Tidus picture I've edited slightly;
Tidus.gif

Next we have, a Inuyasha image;
Inuyasha.gif

Here, we have Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2;
Rikku.gif

And now for the little banners I've made.
Here's a Flareon banner that I've made.
Flareon-1.gif

Here, is a Jirachi banner I've made for a friend.
Jirachi.gif

And last but certainly not least, a Mickey Mouse banner :)
MickeyMouse.gif

C/C them. Thank you in advance :)

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
For the big posters, you might want to blur the areas where you can see some pixels. Like near Inuyasha's eyes and the place where his arms are together.

You need to try some tuts, from the look of it all you've done is apply some colored brushes and maybe a few Layer effects (I think I see a filter in one). There are some links to some decent tuts on this site but you can also try GFX sites or pslover.com . Just keep at it.

Uber peanut

Dattebayo!
The flareon and jirachi banners look like they were just thrown together. If you spent some more time on your banners you could get really good.