• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sending information from your game to an android app

xNano

Does anyone know if it is possible to send information (for example, your badges or caught pokemon) to an android app?
I'm making a pokedex in the Kalos style for android, and I'd like to implement a feature where people can see their pokemon and badges and compare teams and some other stuff.
If anyone could help me, it'd be awesome :3

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Although I don't know if it is possible, I think that it would require for the user to hack into their game to bring the data over to something external. And of course, you probably don't want to put innocent game cards at risk of being corrupted.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I should point out that apps that send Data to and from Pokémon games similar to this already exist, and Nintendo basicly have banned them.

There is something that you can use that would have similar effect. Game sync. The web browser in your Device should be able to access the site with ease.