• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sending Messages to Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRC121991

Hi, I've have send the messages to studios from Facebook and Gmail.
Email address: info@olm.asia and TV Tokyo

I wrote says:
Hi, I'm Tom Clements from England and I have autistic. I always making scripts and sending ideas. I will like to know about PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go! That Satoshi was unhappy because Saito, So they went to the Hoenn to find out about the Sandstorm. When they look around it was a powerful Flygon. Flygon was toying up Satoshi, so Go makes a plan. I certain that Satoshi will get a Flygon, but it turns to be disappointing when the new opening comes that Go will get a Flygon. But someday when you making a episode about Satoshi will get a shiny Flygon for his own, how 'bout that? Let me about this.

Also I came up with episode ideas.

Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!

Satoshi and Go arrive at the Hoenn. After Satoshi have catches Nuchrar, he fell down the sandy hills and got lost. So Satoshi along with his newly captured Nuchrar have to find the others.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!

After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Satoshi will catch a Latias?

Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!

Satoshi and Go visit the Balloon Factory to see how the balloons are made. Until Pikachu gets lost and accidentally fell into a machine and inflated into a giant balloon and floats away. Will Satoshi and Go will find Pikachu and deflates it?

I hope you know.

Thanks from

Tom

PS When you make a fossil episode, could you put Satoshi that will get Ptera not Go please.

こんにちは、イギリスのトムクレメンツです。自閉症です。私はいつも台本を作ってアイデアを送ります。サトシとゴウ、砂地獄から這い上がれ!彼らが周りを見回したとき、それは強力なフライゴンでした。フライゴンはサトシをもてあそんでいたので、ゴーは計画を立てます。サトシ iがフライゴンを取得することは確かですが、ゴウがフライゴンを取得するという新しいオープニングが来ると、無力化されます。でも、いつかサトシについてのエピソードを作って、彼自身のために輝くフライゴンを手に入れたら、どうですか?これについて聞かせてください。

また、エピソードのアイデアも思いついた。

サトシ&ナックラー!砂の砂漠で失われた!
サトシとゴーがホーエンに到着。サトシがヌチュラーを捕まえた後、彼は砂の丘に落ちて道に迷いました。それで、サトシは彼の新たに捕らえられたナックラーと共に他を見つけなければなりませません。

サトシ行きます!ホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえよう!
聡が道を見つけて囲碁と再会した後、彼はホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえるつもりでした。フリストサトシはココドラを見つけて捕まえた。彼はラティアスに遭遇するまで、それらすべてを捕まえ続けましサロシはラティアスを捕まえますか?

バルーンファクトリーにアクセスしてください。ピカチュウが巨大風船に!
サトシとゴーは、バルーンファクトリーを訪れ、風船の製造方法を確認します。ピカチュウが迷子になって偶然に機械に落ちて巨大な風船に膨らんで浮かぶまで。サトシとゴーはピカチュウを見つけて空気を抜くでしょうか?

ご存知だと思います。

からの感謝

トム

PS化石のエピソードを作るときに、プテラを動かさないサトシを入れてください。

Last edited:

Applecorp

You made a thread like this in May and like KillerDraco told you,

If it was that easy for a fan's ideas to get produced, everyone would be doing it. But it's not, so they don't

OLM and whatever other studio gets involved in making the show isn't going to bother replying to your message even if it was written in perfect Japanese (which I bet it isn't). They don't take fan suggestions especially not really bad episode ideas.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Plus, the only way to get their attention is by low ratings or filing lawsuits against them.
we should file lawsuits with how the female leads have been treated since XY

TomRC121991

You made a thread like this in May and like KillerDraco told you,

OLM and whatever other studio gets involved in making the show isn't going to bother replying to your message even if it was written in perfect Japanese (which I bet it isn't). They don't take fan suggestions especially not really bad episode ideas.
But is a great idea episode ideas. Also I was determent that Ash will get a shiny Flygon for a new episode.

KillerDraco

I seem to recall we had this conversation once before.

It doesn't matter how much you want it. The Writers of the anime are gonna do what they're gonna do. They don't take fan suggestions. Assuming your emails aren't immediately sent to a spam folder, they're probably being deleted outright without ever being read.

So I reiterate my previous sentiment; if it was this easy for a fan's ideas to get produced, everyone would be doing it, and thus the producers be inundated. But it's not, so they don't, and thus they aren't.

This thread is moot and thus closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.