• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Senirasushipping [Volkner x Candice] anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
@ Eefi: Glad you agree on DarkIceshipping. I had to stop the ship namer; he saw Volkner as some dark person so kept shoving Dark in front of the ship names. *sad shake of the head* I don't see Volkner as being dark at all. Probably quiet and apathetic cause of his boredom, but not miserable. *whispers* ... and that's how Candice saw him as well. Well she does in one of my plotbunnies anyway. *has 4 Senirasushipping bunnies*

... and thanks for the spelling correction. I am so badly typo prone it's embarrassing. *bricked for being off-topic*
Haha, of course I'd agree DarkIceshipping is a horrible name for him. Volkner isn't dark or anything like that; you're right, he is just extremely bored, and possibly depressed, due to a lack of worthwhile challenges. But ohhhh, Candice probably can see through his bored moods, or just see through his facades and into his heart. ;) I think so too, haha. They'd be so sweet together, with Candice laughing and just making Volkner happy. Then when he's troubled, she can also be serious and offer advice to him, along with hugs.

And it's alright, I'm also just a spelling Nazi. Though, you were also uncertain of that spelling, so I corrected it for you. Some people are worse than doubling a letter and such.

DDD:! Is that so? Maybe going to the actual site link will work. XD; http://soleil.oboroduki.com/ There are at least two and the art isn't an eyesore, so it's worth a visit.

Maybe if you copied and pasted the link instead? When I click it it's fine, but that's probably because I visited the site. XD
Ooh, thanks for the link though. I'll go visit that now!

But you're right; they do work when you copy and paste the links onto a new tab. It's a really cute fanart!! ^^ Though Suzuna/Candice look a bit odd, but still cute.

Last edited:

Vycksta

Exactly my sentiments. Being depressed doesn't mean that you are dark and moody. I know a few people that are actually rather... mellow, for lack of a better word. Everyone has ways of coping with it and with Volkner I think he copes by being active. That does not make him depressed people, that is more repression and the two are actually very different!

... and you have the start of their relationship just like how I think it would happen; with Candice being able to see Volkner for who he is and eventually getting a crush on him with in turn will be requited. Ah, i'm such a sucker for romance like that. I'm a real tradtionialist. ;D

Angeling

true love
Exactly my sentiments. Being depressed doesn't mean that you are dark and moody. I know a few people that are actually rather... mellow, for lack of a better word. Everyone has ways of coping with it and with Volkner I think he copes by being active. That does not make him depressed people, that is more repression and the two are actually very different!

... and you have the start of their relationship just like how I think it would happen; with Candice being able to see Volkner for who he is and eventually getting a crush on him with in turn will be requited. Ah, i'm such a sucker for romance like that. I'm a real tradtionialist. ;D
Then so am I. XP Well, I am, haha. Let's be the traditional sisters, lmaowtf. But yeah, everyone has different ways to deal with boredomm and depression really.

Well, maybe they'll both actually develop some fondness for each other at first, just being fond of being with each other. Candice seeing through his bored moods of the lack of worthwhile challenges, understanding him because she might get that too being the second to last gym leader (though she has other duties too), and Volkner would feel like... she's so special, see how she's always smiling and laughing with him despite his own um, mellow-ness. Then I guess something can happen where either one or both will admit their feelings for each other, then well, grow from there!

... I should take on a Senirasushipping fic too, along with my own journey fic and another shipping fic in the works.

Vycksta

Tradtionalist sister powah! xD *bricked*

... and holy smoke, Eefi. Do you read my mind or something? I was reading that paragraph and thinking that you must do for that is just how I have one of my Senirasushipping plotbunnies going! Great minds (( Not in my case ha ha but whatever )) must think alike!

I have a few Senirasushipping plotbunnies myself. The aforementioned one, the one based on a song that I mentioned in this thread a while ago... and two others, one NC-17/X-rated/whatever. Alas, my writing muse is dead at the minute and that does upset me; I have too much to do!

Angeling

true love
Tradtionalist sister powah! xD *bricked*

... and holy smoke, Eefi. Do you read my mind or something? I was reading that paragraph and thinking that you must do for that is just how I have one of my Senirasushipping plotbunnies going! Great minds (( Not in my case ha ha but whatever )) must think alike!

I have a few Senirasushipping plotbunnies myself. The aforementioned one, the one based on a song that I mentioned in this thread a while ago... and two others, one NC-17/X-rated/whatever. Alas, my writing muse is dead at the minute and that does upset me; I have too much to do!
Ahaha, sure? XD But we're the only ones in here anyway... blah. Bad shipping fans!! *shakes fist* Chelc is also writing this fic to incorporate her shipping (IronWillShipping), Sweet May's Comashipping, and mine as ... THIS! And she's going to paste the Senirasushipping part in this thread, or so she told me. :3

Well, we were accumulating that, but I think that's really how the shipping should go. And then Chelc almost -- or did already sway me into this other shipping with Denji/Volkner... COUGH. But wow, great minds do think alike. Yes, yours too. XD Mine isn't that great either, though...

Yet... while I was writing all that down, I was thinking of my own relationship, ahahaha. Not too alike though, but still. About Candice being so special to Volkner because of her constant cheerfulness and focus(!), and how she keeps that upbeat attitude even around him. OH! She'll always tease him to smile more and eventually be the reason for his more frequent smiles than silly battles.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Duuuude. XD

@ Honey: Yes you have but i'm sure I can forgive you. ;D *pat pat* ... and yanno, that is a good fic idea! Candice and Volkner visit Roark and Gardenia at Oreburgh and they all go to the mines! Cue Candice and Volkner getting lost et voila? xD

As said, I see Roark, Candice and Volkner being a trio of close friends... but for you Gardenia can fit in as well. xD;;;

Wahahaha. *gets patted* Yesh, it's fic-worthy, ne? And them getting lost too....XD

And yeah, nice site!! *saved a few* >8D

;006;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.