1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sense8

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Can we get a Sense8 thread/discussion going? I watched episode one, not bad, so I felt the need to make a thread on it to discuss it with others perhaps? Maybe I'll try to binge through all it tonight X3

2. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

I loved this show and I hope there's a second season. I'd recommend binge-watching it, as I can see how a single episode at a time could be unsatisfying. It feels like a 12-hour movie rather than a television series.

3. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I've only seen the first episode, and it's interesting to say the least. I found myself wanting to learn more about the British woman and the police officer. I'm looking forward to watching more!

4. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Sense8 took a good few episodes to get interesting for me, but I'm glad it did because the rest of the series once it picks up is so well-filmed and has the perfect amount of tension, drama, and love for me to absolutely love this show. I find all of the characters interesting, and even at times when certain storylines weren't so intriguing, they always managed to come back around and be awesome (like when Lito was doing a lot more acting after Daniela was found by her ex).

I think my favorite two scenes from this season (mostly for how amazing they were filmed) were the big sex scene and the birthing scene. Ahhhh!!