• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sense8

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Can we get a Sense8 thread/discussion going? I watched episode one, not bad, so I felt the need to make a thread on it to discuss it with others perhaps? Maybe I'll try to binge through all it tonight X3

Sense8 tells the story of eight strangers: Will (Smith), Riley (Middleton), Capheus (Ameen), Sun (Bae), Lito (Silvestre), Kala (Desai), Wolfgang (Riemelt) and Nomi (Clayton), each individual from a different culture and part of the world. While living their everyday lives they suddenly have a vision of the violent death of a woman called Angelica (Hannah) and find themselves reborn as Sensates; otherwise normal human beings who are mentally and emotionally connected, being able to communicate, sense, use each other's knowledge, language and skills. While trying to both live their lives and figure how and why this connection happened and what it means, a mysterious man named Jonas (Andrews) possessing the same ability tries to help the eight and protect them from another stranger called Whispers (Mann) who is similarly empowered and is hunting them down to tap into their psychic link and capture them all.

Aegon

I loved this show and I hope there's a second season. I'd recommend binge-watching it, as I can see how a single episode at a time could be unsatisfying. It feels like a 12-hour movie rather than a television series.

I've only seen the first episode, and it's interesting to say the least. I found myself wanting to learn more about the British woman and the police officer. I'm looking forward to watching more!

Manchee

extra toasty
Sense8 took a good few episodes to get interesting for me, but I'm glad it did because the rest of the series once it picks up is so well-filmed and has the perfect amount of tension, drama, and love for me to absolutely love this show. I find all of the characters interesting, and even at times when certain storylines weren't so intriguing, they always managed to come back around and be awesome (like when Lito was doing a lot more acting after Daniela was found by her ex).

I think my favorite two scenes from this season (mostly for how amazing they were filmed) were the big sex scene and the birthing scene. Ahhhh!!