• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons vs Team Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Come on guys! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
hey guys I am working on a replacement for Mill it mite take a while though or maybe not but I still have two active members of my war team that can battle so if ger and muse can battle soon that would be great or Man or and Neo soon that would be great

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Yeah, I will confirm that. Some hax in the last match, but oh well. GGs.

Legacy J

Dench.
You can only use players on your lineup and subs bench, bringing in a new player is not allowed.
I'm also happy to switch opponent's if you've been unable to contact other legacy war members

Legacy J

Dench.
Sorry guys, lost my matches 1-2.

Won the first.
Lost the second to dragon abuse and poor play.
Threw away the third game with a two horrific horrific misclicks that switched my latias into an icicle spear and one other move early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.