• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons

what should this clan have more of?

• wifi battlers

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • po battlers

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I have wanted to join a clan for a while. Dragon lover and just a fan of Pokemon for maybe 10 years if not a bit more lol

Forum Name: Damion
Timezone: Eastern
PO name: eerrr i dont know what po is -___-
Wifi FC: 2495-2002-4722
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 5
What Division would you like to be in?: Sentient
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Axew!!

Welcome to the clan new person stop by the xat chat sometime

And also guys what kind of tounery would you want and I am starting over the weather challenge since we have more people. To find out what that is just look at the last post on the front page

Last edited:

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Hello everyone, i think i should mention i am going to get busy with learning for an important exam, trying out the Wii U and training some of my new teams. So i might be less active, however i will try to be active every once in a while.

Btw, i want to take on the weather challenge with my sand team. I won against Lavaburst14 yesterday, so that means 5 points. Four more wins, and i get my userbar.

Last edited:

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I made this for my sig, but if anyone wants to use it, they may. ^-^

oie_oie_overlay65_zpse9d00782.gif

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~! :D I'm breeding for shiny shuppet atm and later on after collecting a few more shuppet eggs, i'll be breeding for DW Purrlion with Foul Play Jolly/Adament as a breeding requestie~~! Thx 4 the breeding request Coyote_Dynamo~! It'll be done by tommorrow night at the most~! :D

Dreamy

Hi everyone~! :D I'm breeding for shiny shuppet atm and later on after collecting a few more shuppet eggs, i'll be breeding for DW Purrlion with Foul Play Jolly/Adament as a breeding requestie~~! Thx 4 the breeding request Coyote_Dynamo~! It'll be done by tommorrow night at the most~! :D

Thanks burst ^_^

We should have a wifi tourney, but PO is ok too.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Forum Name:draco star 98
Timezone:u.s. pacific time
PO name:dont have one
Wifi FC:2108-6948-5052
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10:8
What Division would you like to be in?:dragon santcuary
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?:bagon

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light

Ah welcome to the clan stop by the xat chat sometime if you are free

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
thnx make me a member for xat plz

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
is any one up for a battle i dont have lv 100s(yet) so its flat rules if thats okay with anybody im still training them

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~! I'm collecting eggs/breeding for a shiny Turtwig atm, none of my Shuppet eggs shined, oh well. Coyote_Dynamo's Purrlion breeding request is ready with a male, prankster DW ability, jolly nature, a few flawless stats, encore, swagger, and foul play as the eggmoves~! You can pick it up anytime ;3

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username draco star 98
FC:2108-6948-5052
What poke:torchic
What Nature:lonely
What lvl:100 or 1 you choose
What Moves:whatever

Jinvaani

Hi everyone~! I'm collecting eggs/breeding for a shiny Turtwig atm, none of my Shuppet eggs shined, oh well. Coyote_Dynamo's Purrlion breeding request is ready with a male, prankster DW ability, jolly nature, a few flawless stats, encore, swagger, and foul play as the eggmoves~! You can pick it up anytime ;3

Such warm-hearted kindness ;-;

On a separate note, I've had to rethink all 3 of my teams (Rain, Sun and Sand) since Genesect become Uber; that's how important it was, although I may decide to just focus on 1 main team now.

And as it's the first day of December, I thought I'd leave these here:

Pokémon Gingerbread House
gingerbreadhouse.png

Gingerbread Christmas Tree with Staryu
gingerbreadhouse2.png

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Such warm-hearted kindness ;-;

On a separate note, I've had to rethink all 3 of my teams (Rain, Sun and Sand) since Genesect become Uber; that's how important it was, although I may decide to just focus on 1 main team now.

And as it's the first day of December, I thought I'd leave these here:

Pokémon Gingerbread House
gingerbreadhouse.png

Gingerbread Christmas Tree with Staryu
gingerbreadhouse2.png

Aww thank you~! <3

Awesome X-mas tree and Gingerbread house~! They look so amazing~<3 *noms on Staryu*

Dreamy

Welcome to the clan ^_^
You can compete in both I need to wait until I get home and my team complete before I can do the wifi tounrey
Ok, yeah same here I might get mine done someday lol.
Thanks lava ^_^ you are awesome

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Looks good revenge and yea Coyote making a wifi team with everything you need to win is hard I feel like I should just pokegen my team again

Status
Not open for further replies.