• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons

what should this clan have more of?

• wifi battlers

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • po battlers

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamy

Ok sounds great

I think this is the right path for us to take in our quest to conquer the world, or at least serebii lol :3

tsdNull

Just joined serebii forums and was looking for a fun community, seems I found one.

Forum Name: tsdNull
Timezone: GMT +0
PO name: tsdNull
Wifi FC: 1249-6617-8863
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: currently 4, improving though.
What Division would you like to be in?: SD SKyforge, its the division that fits me best right now
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Deino

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Just joined serebii forums and was looking for a fun community, seems I found one.

What Division would you like to be in?: SD SKyforge, its the division that fits me best right now

welcome to the clan in a few days we will be doing a huge change soon so you came just in time

oh and cresslia is a tank
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent7271986

Last edited:

tsdNull

Thanks Coyote, looking forward to getting involved in the forums and clan :)

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Forum Name: Beetredknob
Timezone: -7 GMT
PO name: I don't have a PO but I do have a PS. I could download PO Really quick and then I can assure you my PO name will also be Beetredknob
Wifi FC: My white is 4986 2073 6140 and my white 2 is 3483 0373 0109
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: I think i'm somewhere like a 5 now although I'm still not extremely experienced.
What Division would you like to be in?: Sentient Beings, while I can also EV train and breed fairly well I want to focus more on battling. I prefer to battle wifi.
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: I would prefer Dratini. Dratini is awesome.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
PO name: I don't have a PO but I do have a PS. I could download PO Really quick and then I can assure you my PO name will also be Beetredknob
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: I think i'm somewhere like a 5 now although I'm still not extremely experienced.
What Division would you like to be in?: Sentient Beings, while I can also EV train and breed fairly well I want to focus more on battling. I prefer to battle wifi.
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: I would prefer Dratini. Dratini is awesome.

Welcome to the clan we are in the middle of some big changes right so if you ever want to talk and meet the members just come to the xat chat. Look at Revenge is sig for it

Jinvaani

Hello and welcome to the clan! :D

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey everybody : D i'm new to the clan. Right now I'm really itching for a wifi battle. If anyone is interested just VM me :D

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey new members if you can come to the xat chat some time to meet the other members that would be great.

ok news about the changes I have order the first batch of usebars and made the grass division banners , Dark is going to help me with the thread so we are closing this. If everyone could sign up in the new thread that would be great. Elemental Storm is the name of the new clan

Status
Not open for further replies.