• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons

what should this clan have more of?

• wifi battlers

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • po battlers

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I only hope they don't start pulling DLC crap on us.....

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
that would also suck I just dont want to have to trade all my pokemon too one game where I can just catch most of them
scratch that I want to catch them all

Last edited:

Jinvaani

Very true. Every true. Now I need to get a three DS though...which is crap.

There are a few decent games for it... Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7 and Professor Layton 5/6 (with later possibility of Majora's Mask remake), so not all is lost. Plus, you can get a better model (and possibly better colors) than the people who got theirs early, like me. There is clearly a shift in power here, and a statement of intent: 3DS is the future (for now).

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
There are a few decent games for it... Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 7 and Professor Layton 5/6 (with later possibility of Majora's Mask remake), so not all is lost. Plus, you can get a better model (and possibly better colors) than the people who got theirs early, like me. There is clearly a shift in power here, and a statement of intent: 3DS is the future (for now).

gosh I mite have to step up my 3ds game since I have no xbox to play halo 4 anymore

Dreamy

I tend to wait at least six months before I even consider buying a new console.

Everyone knew they would be making an XL version of the 3DS, so I held out until Xmas.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I tend to wait at least six months before I even consider buying a new console.

Everyone knew they would be making an XL version of the 3DS, so I held out until Xmas.

I stop buying nintendo systems just because of xbox 360 but it looks like I need to now but I have to see about this school thing first and how that plays out

meganox

I didn't have much choice when I got mine early on. only reason I bought the 3ds was to replace my broken dslite and when I say broken I mean into pieces.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I am voting Excadrill back to OU, along with Gene. That is all.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I'm not even sure if i should buy the 6th Gen games or not. Creating new Gens and Pokémon this fast after the previous generation makes the whole Pokémon series less appealing. It's like the creators don't even give a Rattata's *** about quality. All developers seem to care about these days is freakin' $$$. I'm going to have to think really long before i decide if i should buy the games... Or stop playing Pokémon forever.

Dreamy

Can't wait to start the new clan guys, it's gonna be awesome.

Farewell to SD

I'm giving BW2 it's last playthrough before I retire BW/BW2 for XY.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Can't wait to start the new clan guys, it's gonna be awesome.

Farewell to SD

I'm giving BW2 it's last playthrough before I retire BW/BW2 for XY.

SD you will be missed lol sad face

I am closing this thread tonight so SD I love you you were the best clan I have ever been and maybe one day we will open you back up

All ES members I want to try to talk to all of us on the xat chat if that is not jacking up anymore sometime this week but for now I am closing this thread

Mods can closed this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.