• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons

what should this clan have more of?

• wifi battlers

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • po battlers

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetunks937

The Legend
Activity Post

~activity post~

league

Tier?: OU
PO name: [SD] Vegetunks937
Timezone: +5:30(India)
Hours of activity: 1-2
Pick a trainer sprite: b/w2 male
Record(We will update):
Badge(From Northern Lights): Rayquaza

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
Forum Name:Legendary Charizard
Timezone:+5:30
PO name:Legend Char
Wifi FC: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 7
Do you want to be Dratini or Deino?:Deino

Vegetunks937 reffered me.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Wow....that is somethign like....four new people in two weeks or something.

ah, ignore me, and welcome to the clan.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys we have a meeting around 5 eastern time so if you cant make it I will tell you about it later and I will update the op tonight with hopefully the new banners

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hm did not know that

And since the meeting couldn't be done I am going to just talk to the co leads and by themselves and see what kind of changes we can do and we need to decide on replacements for the war team since I haven't talk to Mill in a while and Revenge doesn't want to be a sub. Anybody wanting to try to make it on the war team please fill out a app and Hen da Man will test you of and all wifi users wanting to be on the wifi war team please fill out a app to and we will put you on there.

Ok the op will be updated after I am done with classes I am still waiting on the userbars to be finish so are spread would be almost done.

I will be posting up new jobs soon like recruiter, breeder,tutor mangers of are facebook and social app pages and tourney maker. If you would like to be one of the following please ask me and I will be glad to sign you up for it.

Ok if you go a few pages back you would see some bars that say sand, abuser rain, abuser, and sun abuser. This is are weather challenge where if you get five wins in this clan by beating anybody using the same weather as you you will be able to hold the title of abuser of that weather. I will post the wins next to your points on the thread and yes you will also get points for battling each other in the clan.

Ok last thing points for battling as I said in the message before this you guys get points for battling each other all you just need to do is post who you battle if you won or lost and wat was the score and you can get a extra two points on po if you post the battle log to so a great way to get to know each other is to battle so go do it please.

Ok don't why I will be looking for a new co lead soon if Mill doesn't contact me or show some activity in the clan so just a heads up to everybody.

Everybody have a nice day I this is my first day of classes for me in college so wish me luck

This has been a friendly up to date meeting by your friendly clan member Revenge :)

hen da man

The man...
Oh you are going into college today? Have fun Nick and good luck!

I should be the sun abuser of the clan automatically lol. And if you want to try out for war team, when you do the app, try to contact me via VM or the xat as that will be the easiest method of finding me.

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
Our own Server

hey friendz i am trying to make our own server on po just right127.0.0.1:937 in the advanced connection in go online. tell me is this port works or i have to do more editing.we can tell our opponents of clan wars to to battle with us in this.Well this idea was of Vegetunks937

Status
Not open for further replies.