• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sentient Dragons

what should this clan have more of?

• wifi battlers

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • po battlers

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Yeah a tourney would be good. no real preference on teirs or anything

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Uhh... Maybe OU?

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Ok then since thanksgiving break is coming I will start a ou toruney up

oh and CG won there war so we are up next peeps so get your teams ready

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Alrigth then. Will do.

Dreamy

Come on SD let's bring home another V.

I'm leaving Thurs. to go back home for Thanksgiving, luckily they have the net so I should be able to check in now and again. None Friday I'm sure, Black Friday shopping, but I will be back Monday.

Haven't had much time to finish my team, but I'm working on it bits at a time, but hopefully I'll be able to finish up soon.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Alright. Finishing a team myself, so I can have three teams if need be. That said, drop me a line if you ever need a hand on team building.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey guys happy thanksgiving to everybody hope you guys have a good turkey and all of that. Hey I will be on the xat chat all day until I eat but I am using my old computer so I mite lag in and out

Hi guys, it's, uh, been a while. But yeah I doubt any of you remember me being a part of this clan or even who I am. I've been gone some time, and I've just decided to take my leave. Just gotta make it official and stuff. So yeah, bai, and thanks Nick for being cool and understanding.

Adios!

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hey guys happy thanksgiving to everybody hope you guys have a good turkey and all of that. Hey I will be on the xat chat all day until I eat but I am using my old computer so I mite lag in and out

Having been on Xat all day myself, I can safely say you lagged alot Nick. Anyway....I am here, and will do my war battle here soon....(Read Tomorrow)

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ah, I here you there. So whats up?

Dreamy

Hey guys, sorry been away for the holidays, hope everyone had a good weekend, but I'm back and catching up on all that I missed.

Thanks Muse, I'll let you know if I need help.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Forum Name: Savanny
Timezone: Central
PO name: N/A (Will get it if needed.)
Wifi FC: 2924 6781 5284
Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 8
What Division would you like to be in?: SD Dragon Sky Forge
Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Deino

Status
Not open for further replies.