• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/7pDIPzv.jpg

Zygarde Perfect Forme appears in the anime TV series as well!!

The Team Flare arc starts August 25th!

September 15th is a 1 hour special

*It's Zygarde VS Zygarde! Just what is the red one!?
*In response to the movie's popularity, Perfect Zygarde will play a major role in a special as well!

------------

http://i.imgur.com/Jmg65mi.jpg
"Thanks to Clemont and Bonnie, Ash and the others successfully manage to retrieve Squishy. But as the group wonders if this has put an end to the incident that struck Lumiose City as well, something strange happens with the legendary megalith located in the Lysandre Labs. It changes shape and starts moving towards somewhere. With Kalos as the setting, Ash and his friends now end up fighting a battle to save the world."

-----------

http://i.imgur.com/y6lGlKY.jpg

Faced with a world crisis, the legendary Pokémon start moving

XY&Z042: The Megalith Advances! Kalos' Defense Line!!
Thanks to Clemont and Bonnie, Ash and the others managed to retrieve Squishy. But as the group wonders if this has put a stop to the incident as well, something strange happens to the legendary megalith located in the Lysandre Labs.

XY&Z043: Zygarde Fights Back! The Final Battle for Kalos!!
In order to rescue Hari-san, and also to save the world, Ash and the others go up against the overwhelmingly powerful Megalith. With their companions opening the way for them, Ash and Alan succeed in making their way into the Megalith's interior. They succeed in rescuing Hari-san, but...

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh s*** is Korrina getting involved too?! It's time people lmao.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yeah same here. I'd rather they used a different gym leader instead if they are using one since Korrina already hogged some episodes already.

or maybe Cameron returns

Being the center piece of a Mini arc that served as the gateway into mega evolution for the anime = hogged some episodes. Never change PAD never change.

Lunala

Banned
Even if you felt like she "hogged episodes", what makes you think it's going to happen again here?

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Even if you felt like she "hogged episodes", what makes you think it's going to happen again here?

I'm more curious as to why she would get involved. Perhaps Sycamore calls her and Gurkinn up with questions on Mega Evolution and the energy created from it?

Then during the fighting Korrina can show up and fight with the others.

Now all I need is for Steven to show up and fight.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Yeah same here. I'd rather they used a different gym leader instead if they are using one since Korrina already hogged some episodes already.

or maybe Cameron returns

I think her coming back would be great. It would be nice to have a female like her to get involved in the action.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What if she was traveling to Lumiose City to congratulate Ash in person for winning the League and got wrapped into the mess.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope it's Korrina. She's my favorite of all the Gym Leaders..... ever.

And whose to say ALL the Kalos Gym Leaders won't get involved? Lucario's one of the most popular Pokemon(And rightfully so) so he got the broadcast data.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Korrina might make a return here. I liked her presence in the cast when she was around.
And whose to say ALL the Kalos Gym Leaders won't get involved? Lucario's one of the most popular Pokemon(And rightfully so) so he got the broadcast data.
I've been thinking this as well. Why would only Korrina show up ? It would make sense if all the Gym Leaders gathered at the League to fend off Team Flare, a bit how all the Gym Leaders showed up at N's castle to support the player in the BW games.

DotKU

Champion
Out of all of these broadcast data, this was the least expected. I guess all those guys we never thought would come back from XY have returned for XYZ.

I don't know, with all this stuff coming back, I have a feeling we're in for a treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.