• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Like a user above has said, the only perhaps reason we haven't got the titles yet may be that the special will contain something from Pokémon Sun and Moon. It's an interesting theory, especially given Ohmori has said that Zygarde will appear in a special way in those games, and the special will feature Perfect Zygarde. It will something from S/M that has to do with Zygarde, calling it.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
This talk about the fact that we don't even have a title is making me wonder if we'll even get the other information, like summaries, summary-and-voice-cast, and preview...

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
How the hell can a title/summary spoil SM. If it spoils it then don't put it in/make it obvious in the summary?

Epicocity

How the hell can a title/summary spoil SM. If it spoils it then don't put it in/make it obvious in the summary?

This I can agree with. I'm starting to wonder if it was just caught in the rift of a bad magazine/marketing flow at this point...

Kirby4ever

Maybe they don't want to spoil anything major in the special and want to keep it a surprise.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Maybe they don't want to spoil anything major in the special and want to keep it a surprise.

Then you avoid putting the major spoiler in the title and summaries. It's doable...

dp045

If the first part of the episode focus on Serena and addiction reinforcements, such as leaders gym and Dianthe (Let's face to been inconsequential in all that is the arc) and the second part was mostly battles AshGreninja, Zygarde 100% and everyone else for episodes in the last five minutes were the moments when everyone back together and celebrate the victory would be good for me. Although I really conform with that Chespie because honestly I did not like that the whole plot being based around his illness.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
The 1 Hour Special titles hasn't been released because it doesn't want people speculating on the obvious that's going to happen. Not S/M info. That has nothing to do with the Team Flare arc. The main title is probably going to be "Conclusion: The Death of Puni chan?!" or "The Destined Battle of the Century. Satoshi-Greninja's Greatest Opponent" I hope Alan steals all the screentime. Still waiting on the Alan/Manon reunion.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I don't think the writers will ever allow their precious sweetheart look weak or flawed at any point. He's most likely walking out of this arc. completely unchanged and probably being the oen to defeat mega Gyarados, while Greninjash will get slapped aside and do 2-3 things and get all the glory.

I'm sure Alain will walk away from the finale with no charges placed against him for his work with Lysandre, but I don't think he's going to defeat Lysandre's mega Gyarados on his own nor should he. I want Ash to help out with that.

Alola Adventurer

The only way that could happen is if SM's mentioned/hinted at in the voice cast summary.
When the summary and for Lost at the League was revealed, its summary mentioned that there would be a "sensational announcement"
would be made referring to a Teaser Trailer for Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes! Season 2 - Episode N airing at the end of the episode.

[IMGSIZE=800]http://i.imgur.com/C9EUFlz.png[/IMGSIZE]

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

The only way that could happen is if SM's mentioned/hinted at in the voice cast summary.
When the summary and for Lost at the League aired, its summary mentioned that there would be a "sensational announcement"
would be made referring to a Teaser Trailer for Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes! Season 2 - Episode N airing at the end of the episode.

[IMGSIZE=800]http://i.imgur.com/C9EUFlz.png[/IMGSIZE]

It's weird though because they could just say there will be an announcement, it's not like it doesn't hide details. Beside, if they do have something to announce and don't let people know, that's terrible marketing.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Okay, I just made a post about this on the previous page.. -.-

Assuming that the title for XYZ44 would get revealed at the same time, and still is part of the Team Flare arc...

"Team Flare Attacks! Assault on Geosenge Town!!"
"Squishy and Z2! Perfect Zygarde Protector of Kalos!!"
"Ash and Alan vs. Lysandre! Greninja's Z-power Unleashed!!"

The last bit definitely would spoil a part of the game. Mainly Greninjium Z, a Z-stone that I think they'll reveal tomorrow, along with an announcement of the Sun and Moon animé.

On the topic on sun and moon View attachment 15994 what do people think of this?

Yes, this is what I've been saying fro quite some time now. Though I didn't know the movie had Ash mimic the movements.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm sure Alain will walk away from the finale with no charges placed against him for his work with Lysandre, but I don't think he's going to defeat Lysandre's mega Gyarados on his own nor should he. I want Ash to help out with that.

He should be imprisoned. He's just as guilty as everyone else.
Only Malva should walk away clean due to her power and not having any real involvement unlike the one who captured Z2

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
He should be imprisoned. He's just as guilty as everyone else.
Only Malva should walk away clean due to her power and not having any real involvement unlike the one who captured Z2

By that logic, Steven should be thrown in jail because he pretty much handed over a giant rock of mega evolution energy and didn't question Lysandre.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Who the heck doesn't even cast a single shadow of a doubt before the huge climax?

Platane did suspect Alan a few times though he didn't know what he was truly doing. Alan's best decision to do is become a fugitive, go into hiding, and get a new identity. For good writing's sake, don't let Alan get off easy without any consequence. I'm very sure the writers are well aware of Alan's involvement.

Markerz

At the end of the Team Flare arc, I expect Ash to simultaneously thank everyone for their involvement and forgive those who transgressed upon the world he loves so much. Then, he will enter his next dimension that is completely disconnected from all the previous ones, where he will repeat the same journey under the guise of being a 'new adventure.'

Oh, and anyone who deserves to go to prison will disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.