• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Just my guess but what if Ash and Alan get trapped inside the Megalithe? I don't think the girls are in any danger as much as the group is. Daigo will protect them unless one/both of them runs off like Bonnie.

Last edited:

Tootheorist

I'm still grasping the straws for Alain vs Ash rematch. So please go through it:

From the summary it implies we rescue Chespie sooner. The way it worded..but..makes me think that Chespie is still critical condition or the megalith acting up. They tried everything to no avail..until in the end, to tie in with Greninja next episode. It needs Greninja's bond power with Ash. If they wanted to go darker...i think they'll sacrifice Ash-Greninja to resolve the situation. Alain then DISAGREE with it, arguing for a while and then Alain once again challenges Ash and test his & Greninja resolves and this is where they once again battled and Alain lost then Greninja got sacrificed.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
So the Megalith (Big Rock) is somewhat sentient. That explains why it was able to fire on its own.

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
Just my guess but what if Ash and Alan get trapped inside the Megalithe? I don't think the girls are in any danger as much as the group is. Daigo will protect them unless one/both of them runs off like Bonnie.
i think that lysandre will escape in this week episode once they will defeat his gerydos so he will be able to control or commend megalith

sheld999

I'm still grasping the straws for Alain vs Ash rematch. So please go through it:

From the summary it implies we rescue Chespie sooner. The way it worded..but..makes me think that Chespie is still critical condition or the megalith acting up. They tried everything to no avail..until in the end, to tie in with Greninja next episode. It needs Greninja's bond power with Ash. If they wanted to go darker...i think they'll sacrifice Ash-Greninja to resolve the situation. Alain then DISAGREE with it, arguing for a while and then Alain once again challenges Ash and test his & Greninja resolves and this is where they once again battled and Alain lost then Greninja got sacrificed.

there wont be a rematch

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So the Megalith (Big Rock) is somewhat sentient. That explains why it was able to fire on its own.

Oh no... what if the Megalith is a Deoxys...

Red and Blue

Glad Flare is wrapping up here. If this and 41 deliver this will be the best Villain Team arc out of the whole series up to this point

Soniman

Break the Limit
Uhh so is it Zygarde that starts acting? Can't really be anyone else??

OH MY GOD I DIDNT NOTICE ALL THE GYM LEADERS SHOWING UP, IM HYPED

Okay wait Korrina is weirdly missing ???

Last edited:

Alola Adventurer

Uhh so is it Zygarde that starts acting? Can't really be anyone else??

OH MY GOD I DIDNT NOTICE ALL THE GYM LEADERS SHOWING UP, IM HYPED

Okay wait Korrina is weirdly missing ???

Same here, and the summary also mentions there'll be a major announcement during the airing of this special.
Take that for what you will.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
By the way, episode 42's title is actually "The Megalith Advances! Kalos' Defense Line!!".

The two magazine summaries listed the final word differently, as both 防衛戦 and 防衛線, both of which are read "boeisen", but which obviously don't mean the same.

The TV Tokyo summary made it clear what the actual title was.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Well I'll look forward to the final battle. I wonder how everyone's conclusions will be sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.