• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSerena

Take note about this
[IMGSIZE=600]http://i.imgur.com/LWtHkyt.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

it said about the announcement next week, its not confirm its either about the sun/moon anime or something else but i have feeling is about the Sun moon anime :p
try google translate it might work, here copy paste it ""重大発表!!"

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
The preview gave us next to nothing... like cmon, this doesn't even hype us up. At this point all I'm excited for is the SM trailer big announcement.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Take note about this

it said about the announcement next week, its not confirm its either about the sun/moon anime or something else but i have feeling is about the Sun moon anime :p

All I got was "Significant Announcement!!" Nothing much else than that. In meantime, I think I want to stay away from Coro Coro leaks for the first time (this is something that only the Team Flare 1 Hour Special can provide).

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Take note about this

Yeah, they said the same in the summary we got yesterday.

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
The preview gave us next to nothing... like cmon, this doesn't even hype us up. At this point all I'm excited for is the SM trailer big announcement.
so you prefer preview with spoilers abou what will going instead to see the conculation of the arc without knowing too much about it?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Neat. I was wondering when the reveal was going to happen.

SM animé should probably be on Corocoro as well.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
so you prefer preview with spoilers abou what will going instead to see the conculation of the arc without knowing too much about it?

I prefer a preview that shows us what to expect while keeping some aspects a secret, not a preview full of irrelevant and unnecessary information.

dp045

Can someone pls explain how Lysandre's Mega Gyarados took so many hits and didn't get KOd?!

Perhaps it is as strong or stronger than the X MC Alain and therefore resists both and is able to defeat the entire team of Ash.

Nightslushie

"With their companions opening the way for them, Ash and Alan succeed in making their way into the Megalith's interior. They succeed in rescuing Hari-san, but..."

Oh god... please no.. i have a bad feeling about this T_T

marrycherrylips

still no sign of the other gym leaders? they better come in here otherwise what was the point of showing them watching lysandre in the first place

dean1234

So far the flare arc has been phenomenal I can't wait to see this special... it's a shame, now that the English dubb is going to ruin Clement scene, ash,serena,Bonnie and so on.
Anyways
The episode after this people are speculating that there is a time skip.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
I feel like the Pokenchi preview will be showing at least some good footage. Honestly the only thing we got from this one was seeing Greninja jumping out of the helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.