• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Oh I didn't see those images, Pikachu on Zard X and Braixen on Metagross. Can't blame Bluni-chan not being ready to accept Bonnie's friendship.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It's great that all the Gym Leaders are coming together at Lumiose City but I think the main focus is on Ash, Alan, and Perfect Zygarde. Good to see them helping out though. So many people at getting involved!! :eek:

Supersonicbro

still no sign of the other gym leaders? they better come in here otherwise what was the point of showing them watching lysandre in the first place

I think they were shown just to show how widespread lysandre's message was and that it was being taken seriously and heard by even the gym leaders.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
"With their companions opening the way for them, Ash and Alan succeed in making their way into the Megalith's interior. They succeed in rescuing Hari-san, but..."

Oh god... please no.. i have a bad feeling about this T_T

They end up getting absorbed/captured and Serena ends up rescuing them and saving the day! :D

I wish :(

satopi

The girl needed a Champion to even get things done...and Team Rocket.

That's not good for her resume.

She was fighting off 2 Grunts off screen for a few minutes. And she did more than what Manon is doing so...

my hope of Manon doing something important and cool like she did in the Acts are in ruins. :(

Besides, Daigo's been stealing everyone's thunder in this episode. He needs some of that glory too!!

satopi

Well, in the fighting department, Mairin is still stuck in novice mode. She has less Pokemon than Serena...

...But she has more spunk. Girl saved Alain from getting killed by three Mega-powered legendaries.

B-but there's Fla chan...
she can do something like calling up AZ and wreck this city like Godzilla.

cam24t

Master
lol I love how people always gotta be technical. To a lot of people Primal Reversion is essentially Mega Evolution. And Mega Evolution is much more common. Geez we get it.

Markerz

Too bad this always happens to her :/

At least it was done by the fabulous man known as Steven Stone!

She wasn't totally useless. She was at least using her Pokemon, but realistically there's no way she would've been able to storm Lysandre labs by her lonesome. It's not the same thing we can say about Ash's team vs. Mega Gyarados. Poor Goodra ate another powerhouse blow and keeled over. Talonflame finally got to attack and ate rock. Hawlucha was nearly swallowed whole like a seagull by an orca. And Noivern.. well, I liked the way Noivern went down, swiping Pikachu aside to take the hit.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

She wasn't totally useless, at least. She was at least using her Pokemon, but realistically there's no way she would've been able to storm Lysandre labs by her lonesome. It's not the same thing we can say about Ash's team vs. Mega Gyarados. Poor Goodra ate another powerhouse blow and keeled over. Talonflame finally got to attack and ate rock. Hawlucha was nearly swallowed whole like a seagull by an orca. And Noivern.. well, I liked the way Noivern went down, swiping Pikachu aside to take the hit.

That is true; at least she got something and won't be captured in some way lol

satopi

She wasn't totally useless, at least. She was at least using her Pokemon, but realistically there's no way she would've been able to storm Lysandre labs by her lonesome. It's not the same thing we can say about Ash's team vs. Mega Gyarados. Poor Goodra ate another powerhouse blow and keeled over. Talonflame finally got to attack and ate rock. Hawlucha was nearly swallowed whole like a seagull by an orca. And Noivern.. well, I liked the way Noivern went down, swiping Pikachu aside to take the hit.
Oh how the mighty fallen. :(

Serena should round up a new team and become leader. She was active this episode despite getting kicked to the curb. She was leading the way, being strong and protecting Manon at all costs, that takes guts. There's more to that kind, girly part of her than meets the eye. Team Flare, you better watch out for her. ;)

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 2.15.59 PM.jpg

Idk if anyone has pointed this out yet but in the new preview it kind of looks like Valerie toward the bottom left corner. I'm assuming the gym leaders are finally stepping in?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
She was fighting off 2 Grunts off screen for a few minutes. And she did more than what Manon is doing so...

my hope of Manon doing something important and cool like she did in the Acts are in ruins. :(

Besides, Daigo's been stealing everyone's thunder in this episode. He needs some of that glory too!!

Not much she could do anyways. One of her two Pokemon is in a coma and the other is a stage one Fairy a Team Flare grunt Zubat could have taken out

Status
Not open for further replies.