• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby4ever

dp045

I wonder why that rock doesn't just resemble Complete Zygarde?

Perhaps because a robot-humanoid form would be something strange draw and prefer to stay with the serpierte because, after all only "drag" to move?
Well, maybe I'm surprised the size of Zygarde Stone.

Markerz

I wonder why that rock doesn't just resemble Complete Zygarde?

Nobody expects the Squishy Completevention.

(Do we have evidence anyone knows there's a form of Zygarde past 50% in the Anime? Perhaps nobody realized it could do that form)

ShadowForce720

Nobody expects the Squishy Completevention.

(Do we have evidence anyone knows there's a form of Zygarde past 50% in the Anime? Perhaps nobody realized it could do that form)

If I had to guess I would say that no, nobody really knows about Complete/Perfect form Zygarde, otherwise I don't see any reason why Lysandre wouldn't have had the 2 go complete/prefect form the moment he managed to gain control of both of them.

Navin

MALDREAD
Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

I thought the giant rock was used to power the machine that captured Zygarde by channeling the ME energy, but now it's sentient?

So did Lysandre plan to use the two Zygarde, but had rock suit as a fallback?

Vipsoccermaster

But then again, Pikachu is riding Charizard, so...
I'll bet you the part where Ash and Alain were talking to each other about how to plan an attack set that up. For Serena and Steven, it's just not there.

Good little preview. This is the first time all the gym leaders of a region has ganged up all together to fight off Lysandre/Team Flare/Zygarde in the anime, right? Black and White did the same thing in the games in N's Castle, although Cilan, Chili, and Cress didn't show up in time.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

I thought the giant rock was used to power the machine that captured Zygarde by channeling the ME energy, but now it's sentient?

So did Lysandre plan to use the two Zygarde, but had rock suit as a fallback?

UMmm..errrr

LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS AND GYM LEADERS SO COOL

Markerz

You guys are missing an important point! Ash-Greninja is falling to Earth, it seems not even gravity can get in its way. Mega Garchomp's land typing doesn't appear to stop it from flying, either.

dp045

Now I realize, apparently only Ash, Serena and Olympia fight with two pokémon instead of one as the other characters that will be in only his pokémon stronger disposition.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked that group shot of Kalos' gym leaders, Malva and Diantha standing side by side in the new preview. I just wish we could see the other E4 members show up to complete things. Braixen riding on mega Metagross looked great too.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Now I realize, apparently only Ash, Serena and Olympia fight with two pokémon instead of one as the other characters that will be in only his pokémon stronger disposition.

I only saw Braixen for Serena. Is she using Sylveon too?

Red and Blue

Kind of wish the other five leaders each had a mega of there own. But I guess if that happened, poor Clemont would have been left out

Markerz

So, out of all the characters in that lineup, which one didn't bring their strongest Pokemon? I mean, I know Valerie's Spritzee was her ace, but the thought of a little pink circle furiously bopping against a giant rock amuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.